eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   eBay sent email asking questions PLZ HELP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/139144-ebay-sent-email-asking-questions-plz-help.html)

Beowulf 09-25-2020 06:03 PM

eBay sent email asking questions PLZ HELP

So as i said before i got suspended for opening a third account and not being able to reinstate the account after its first ban , not even after providing my documents.
Today i receive an email from eBay (In the main account) :

the reason why your account got suspended is because we need to prevent any transaction that can be completed while we are in the process of verifying your account information, for us to maintain eBay as a safe place to buy and sell items.

What you need to do is to answer these questions as part of verification process.

*what are your plans on ebay? buying or selling?

Selling

*what are the items?

*how did you obtain the items?

*where is the items being stored?

*how will you ship the items?

*do you have a supplier?

*do you have a verified PP?

*do you have a receipt, invoice or certificate of authenticity for the items if ever ebay asked you to provide it?

Buying

*what are the items that you're looking for?

*how will you pay for it?

*what is your shipping address?

I will be happy to hear something back. Thank you for using eBay.

What should I say ? I was dropshipping from Amazon and Aliexpress, please help me

agent006140 09-25-2020 06:30 PM

Re: eBay sent email asking questions PLZ HELP

An Ebay seller engages in retail arbitrage when she lists an item for sale,after receiving an payment for order, place an order with another retailer and asking that retailer to ship to her customer is not allowed on Ebay.
AMZN is definitely another retailer,so is Costco,Target,Walmart,Bestbuy,Sears

agent006140 09-25-2020 06:31 PM

all the questions it is asking is meant to catch and suspend you as a retail arbitrager

Beowulf 09-25-2020 07:41 PM

Thank you , so what should I say to get reinstated ?

agent006140 09-25-2020 07:55 PM

as a seller,You have t o give them all the information they ask as if you are holding inventory and wil ship from your address.
as a buyer,you will ask the vendor to ship the item to your address,not your Ebay buyer address,esp if your vendor is AMZN or Alibaba .
Donot use the same Paypal account to accept payment from your Ebay buyer and send payment to your dropshipper
and what do you do with tracking,someone may come along and enlighten us.
Good luck

Beowulf 09-25-2020 08:07 PM

Thank you so these are my answers

Selling
*what are the items? Mainly outdoor camping stuff
*how did you obtain the items? I bought them from my supplier
*where is the items being stored? Warehouses
*how will you ship the items? Faster shipping method possible
*do you have a supplier? Yes

Should I say this ? Do i have to say my items are stored in my house ? Because they would know i am lying since i was shipping from Ali and Amazon US and China
What do i do please help

agent006140 09-25-2020 08:17 PM

they wont know if you are telling the truth until you make a sale.
Some Ebay sellers sell on both AMZN and Ebay and use AMZN FBA,so it is legit to have AMZN does the shipping and they can have their inventory spread out in different AMZN warehouses,sometimes they dont even know AMZN will take it from their competitor inventory as it is closer to the buyer.
I dont know what you will do with ALI orders,as it would be shipped from China.
where is CO

agent006140 09-25-2020 08:18 PM

You are in Columbia!

Beowulf 09-25-2020 08:24 PM

I made sales and shipped from US , never shipped from Aliexpress , i only listed the items but none of them ever sold . So basically i can tell them my items are stored in a Warehouse and that I have a supplier ? Is it legal ? Sorry to bother you so much but i really want to get reinstated

agent006140 09-25-2020 08:32 PM

you can tell them that and see if they want more information.,

Beowulf 09-25-2020 08:45 PM

Thank you I will try this and let you know . Thank you very much for your patience

e2free 09-26-2020 03:00 AM

Shocking you cant answer these basic questions??

Beowulf 09-26-2020 04:15 AM

I told them I was using a wholesale supplier and all that. It seems that they will not release my account even if they make it look like they will. So those basic questions were pointless because this is the answer I got :

We are getting in touch from eBay about your account. I understand that you want to know the reason of the suspension on your account and I appreciate your eagerness to appeal this, so let me look into this.

We've checked your account and can see it was suspended due to concerns about its safe use.

We want to keep eBay a safe and enjoyable place to buy and sell. We may suspend an account if we have cause for concern, and/or if we're unable to verify any information you've provided to us. Please bear in mind that as your account is suspended, you won't be able to buy or sell on eBay or register a new account.

I understand if you want a detailed response with regards to the suspension of your account. I am afraid we cannot be more specific of the exact reasons for this suspension and I hope you understand that we are limited to the amount of information that we can give members when their accounts are restricted. By revealing further information, we could help member’s intent on circumventing our policies to avoid detection.

For your account there is no appeal for this decision. Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries regarding this restriction.

From this point forward, in order to conduct business, you will have to find a different venue.

Thank you for your understanding, I know this isn’t the response you were hoping for, but I trust I've been able to explain our position clearly.

Kind regards,

getstealthed 09-26-2020 04:27 AM

that account is dead.
Make a new 1 and try again.

Its happens, and that email is standard respons.

Beowulf 09-26-2020 04:30 AM

Can i make a new one using a virtual machine and same PayPal? I've tried to buy a Stealth account but since i am not a US/UK Citizen i'd have a lot of troubles getting the money out of Paypal and i also have no idea how to operate a Stealth account, it seems too complicated

rsot 09-26-2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf (Post 1116651)
Can i make a new one using a virtual machine and same PayPal? I've tried to buy a Stealth account but since i am not a US/UK Citizen i'd have a lot of troubles getting the money out of Paypal and i also have no idea how to operate a Stealth account, it seems too complicated

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

It's not complicated at all :) just step by step understanding needed.

Reading of the forum +/- stealth guide awaits you :)

agent006140 09-26-2020 08:34 AM

what good is selling if you cant get the money out of paypal account?

Beowulf 09-26-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1116665)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

http://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

It's not complicated at all :) just step by step understanding needed.

Reading of the forum +/- stealth guide awaits you :)

Yes but i don't think the stealth book is going to teach me how to operate these accounts from Latin america. I have no way to withdraw the money and i want to make a stealth account that belongs to my country, even so i am going to buy it but any suggestion with this?