eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   2 suspended ebay accounts reinstated without my knowledge? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/147368-2-suspended-ebay-accounts-reinstated-without-my-knowledge.html)

BlackHammer 04-17-2022 01:52 PM

2 suspended ebay accounts reinstated without my knowledge?

Hi guys, I've been lurking the forum for a while and have gathered very valuable information here. :yar:

I've come through quite the history with selling on ebay which ended in multiple accounts being suspended for different reasons. I suspect that 2 of my ebay accounts have just been reinstated without my knowledge. I'll try and make it short.

Up until February 2022 I had 2 private ebay accounts. Both of them have my real info, including name and address. They were restricted from selling because ebay wanted me to switch to a business account on each (both made significant revenue that exceeded limits for private sales).
I then opened another private account that was suspended after selling the first item (cheap digital item. I know, I know, very bad).
When that failed, I finally opened a business account and started selling there for about a month. However I wasn't aware of the risks of a new account having a significant amount of sales and was quickly hit with the infamous MC011. I called ebay and sent them all the files and documents they had asked for. A few days later they told me they accepted all the documents however they can't reinstate my business account because of the suspended private account. Obviously, they all got linked. When I received the MC011, an email was sent to my 2 other private accounts informing me that they were restricted as well.

Here comes the funny part. A few days ago I randomly checked these 2 private accounts and there wasn't any notice about the restriction. Usually there is a big red banner saying that payouts are temporarily halted due to the suspension. I also noticed that my selling limits were considerably lower than before (before they were at 50.000 €, now they're at 1.200 € per month).

I'd be thrilled to get back selling on ebay. These 2 accounts have >500 ratings each and a substantial selling history. Is it safe to try and create a listing on one of them or am I missing something? Anyone who has a clue, let me know. I'll give more information in the comments, when needed.

Selling on these accounts would give me some time before I will finally have to go stealth (which is only a question of time).

Roy3805 04-17-2022 02:11 PM

Re: 2 suspended ebay accounts reinstated without my knowledge?

From the look of it you should just create a new stealth account or accounts to fit your needs

Luminary 04-18-2022 11:33 AM

Create 1 listing and see how it goes. Go slow.

SaiJin 04-18-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHammer (Post 1190094)
Hi guys, I've been lurking the forum for a while and have gathered very valuable information here. :yar:

I've come through quite the history with selling on ebay which ended in multiple accounts being suspended for different reasons. I suspect that 2 of my ebay accounts have just been reinstated without my knowledge. I'll try and make it short.

Up until February 2022 I had 2 private ebay accounts. Both of them have my real info, including name and address. They were restricted from selling because ebay wanted me to switch to a business account on each (both made significant revenue that exceeded limits for private sales).
I then opened another private account that was suspended after selling the first item (cheap digital item. I know, I know, very bad).
When that failed, I finally opened a business account and started selling there for about a month. However I wasn't aware of the risks of a new account having a significant amount of sales and was quickly hit with the infamous MC011. I called ebay and sent them all the files and documents they had asked for. A few days later they told me they accepted all the documents however they can't reinstate my business account because of the suspended private account. Obviously, they all got linked. When I received the MC011, an email was sent to my 2 other private accounts informing me that they were restricted as well.

Here comes the funny part. A few days ago I randomly checked these 2 private accounts and there wasn't any notice about the restriction. Usually there is a big red banner saying that payouts are temporarily halted due to the suspension. I also noticed that my selling limits were considerably lower than before (before they were at 50.000 €, now they're at 1.200 € per month).

I'd be thrilled to get back selling on ebay. These 2 accounts have >500 ratings each and a substantial selling history. Is it safe to try and create a listing on one of them or am I missing something? Anyone who has a clue, let me know. I'll give more information in the comments, when needed.

Selling on these accounts would give me some time before I will finally have to go stealth (which is only a question of time).

I'd give it a try, but I'd also put most of my energy into making a new stealth account.

So you have both ends covered.

BlackHammer 04-19-2022 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1190164)
I'd give it a try, but I'd also put most of my energy into making a new stealth account.

So you have both ends covered.

Thank you! This is what I'll do, considering that both old accounts are at great risk of being suspended.

rsot 04-19-2022 04:05 AM

Belated welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: