Can I list, Or Should I wait? If So, Till When?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 01-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Can I list, Or Should I wait? If So, Till When??

Hi All,

So as most of you may know I was selling Microsoft Retail Keys, and recieved violations and item removals for it. Even though there are hundreds of people selling these keys daily, some as I have checked since October, and are still selling!!!

So here's my Ebay alerts, hopefully you can help clear up my confusion...

Only two of the violations are for the retail keys, the other was for selling a Nintendo DS with an R4 Card...

Here is what happens when I click my Seller Dash Board Summary:

It says here, that the violations will be removed in 12months?

Yet, when I go to my messages, the Alerts there say:

Expire April??

So do they expire in 12months, or 2months(April) ?

Also, was it removed by Vero or a riights owner, or was it removed by someone on ebay flagging it?

Here is what both violations state:

Thank you for your recent listing on eBay. Unfortunately, your item(s) breached one or more of our policies and had to be removed from the site. Any associated fees have been credited to your account and any bidders on this item have been notified.

200429806929 - WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE GENUINE RETAIL KEY 32Bit/64Bit

Why did we remove your listing?

You may not list unauthorised copies of media on our site because selling them is both illegal and against eBay policy. Unauthorised copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies of software, video games, music, films, television programs, photographs and books, both published and unpublished.

Copyright owners possess the exclusive right to reproduce their copyrighted work, to distribute copies of their copyrighted work, and to perform or display their copyrighted work publicly.

Guideline: If the product you are selling is a copy of another work that you aren't authorised to copy, don't list the item. eBay prohibits members from providing information on eBay's websites that enables, encourages or instructs others to infringe copyrights.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!