eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   Suspension MC089 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Abuse (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/19159-suspension-mc089-fb-notice-ebay-registration-suspension-feedback-abuse.html)

Earthling 06-04-2010 01:31 AM

Suspension MC089 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Abuse

Recieved the suspension yesterday and tried googling 'Suspension MC089', but nothing relevant came up.
They asked me to reply which I did, apologising for my 'very naughty' behaviour and telling them I wouldnt do it again...havent had a reply yet.

My question is, will I get a reinstatement after 7 days or so, or will I be suspended for ever?
Is a MC089 bad? To me its a minor offence...but...?

Heres the rest of the email they sent me:

Your eBay account has been suspended because of a violation of the eBay Feedback Abuse policy.

The following Feedback was left from your account:

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! DOES NOT PAY! DONT WASTE MY TIME OR MONEY IN FUTURE!
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! DID NOT PAY! IN THE FUTURE DONT WASTE MY TIME OR MONEY!
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! WHY BID AND NOT PAY? DONT WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY IN FUTURE!
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! DOES NOT PAY! DONT WASTE MY TIME OR MONEY!

***About the eBay Feedback Abuse Policy***
The feedback comment contains statements that are of a sufficiently negative quality that it would be misleading or inaccurate for them to be associated with a positive rating.

To review eBay Feedback Abuse Policy, please go to:

Feedback Abuse
Due to the suspension of your account you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes registering a new account.

Please note that this does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
Suspended accounts

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

slapped 06-04-2010 01:46 AM

What is Abusive is the Fact that Ebay Allows Buyers to DO WHATEVER THEY WANT Now.

I Never heard of an MC089 Gotta be something New Because I am sure that a lot of sellers are doing something similar, So Ebay instead Maybe changing the feedback policy in such a way that a seller could somehow "Vent" Decides to come up with Yet Another way to punish Sellers----SHOCKER!!!------- What else is New?--------

jbluntz 06-04-2010 01:52 AM

@earthling Is this supposed to be a joke or something? I've never left negative feedback for anyone, I get non paying bidders all the time I just delete the post after a week or so, I don't chase em down and try to punish em, that's what your so called good people and law enforcement like to do (the people with the horns on their head). You left 4 in Caps with exclamation marks, would you want somebody like that back on your site? ecpecially for forgetting to pay for something, I don't think so, that's some pretty harsh stuff, I feel sorry for ya.

Earthling 06-04-2010 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 142690)
@earthling Is this supposed to be a joke or something? I've never left negative feedback for anyone, I get non paying bidders all the time I just delete the post after a week or so, I don't chase em down and try to punish em, that's what your so called good people and law enforcement like to do (the people with the horns on their head). You left 4 in Caps with exclamation marks, would you want somebody like that back on your site? ecpecially for forgetting to pay for something, I don't think so, that's some pretty harsh stuff, I feel sorry for ya.

Am I right in understanding that you say Im bad for leaving the negative feedback (left in the positive feedback section as thats all we are allowed in Aus as a seller)?
People dont forget to pay, they change their mind and dont pay. 3 out of 4 were newbies, 4th had 2 other sellers saying the same thing. I send multiple emails offering to assist with checkout, and asking if ok, but nothing. So burn them I do....well....not anymore. Dont feel sorry for me, pity doesnt fit.

jbluntz 06-04-2010 02:12 AM

I'm just don't have too much respect for people that are all about getting revenge, me I usually just let things go but if that's what tickles your funny bone then go for it.

luckgreenlucky 06-04-2010 02:47 AM

THINK SMART PLAY STUPID
is a good word
If you want your account back ,just do according to what the EM from them say...

Earthling 06-04-2010 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckgreenlucky (Post 142699)
THINK SMART PLAY STUPID
is a good word
If you want your account back ,just do according to what the EM from them say...

Yes I sent them an email expaining things and apologising and saying I wouldnt ever do it again...so hopefully...

Im just wondering how long they will suspend me for...anybody?

Earthling 06-04-2010 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 142694)
I'm just don't have too much respect for people that are all about getting revenge, me I usually just let things go but if that's what tickles your funny bone then go for it.

Mmmmm...look, if all you going to do is have a go at me and inflate your own ego, fine. Please just do it in someone elses thread that appreciates it (perhaps your own) and keep this thread on track with the question I asked.

So...My question is, will I get a reinstatement after 7 days or so, or will I be suspended for ever?
Is a MC089 bad? To me its a minor offence...but...?

Vicvelcro 06-04-2010 04:51 AM

Do you think that leaving that feedback accomplished anything? They get a +FB point, and your words only serve to annoy others while getting yourself in trouble. You would have been better off just not leaving any feedback at all.

If you conduct your business based on your attitude, you'll get suspended again and again and again. If you do, please let us all know. I enjoy a good laugh.

Earthling 06-04-2010 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicvelcro (Post 142707)
Do you think that leaving that feedback accomplished anything? They get a +FB point, and your words only serve to annoy others while getting yourself in trouble. You would have been better off just not leaving any feedback at all.

If you conduct your business based on your attitude, you'll get suspended again and again and again. If you do, please let us all know. I enjoy a good laugh.

Is this forum full of trolls or something?
Disgruntled buyers waiting for sellers....?

Vicvelcro 06-04-2010 05:09 AM

You would be the troll. Bitching about your own phuque-up. Feedback policy is posted for all to see. You ignored it and you got spanked.

Go cry in somebody else's beer.

Earthling 06-04-2010 05:38 AM

What I find hardest to believe from this site is this:
I was advised from reading another site that this site was very helpful to other ebay users and would answer my questions regarding this matter.

Instead all I get is abuse and disrespect.

Goodbye.

Vicvelcro 06-04-2010 05:40 AM

We give good advice, but you're a knob. Cummon! You KNOW ebay want's to bed their buyers. You ignore the warnings on ebay about doing what you did. Then you bitch and cry because you got your diaper in a bunch.

We provide answers, not therapy (well, sometimes therapy too).

Have a nice day. See you next fall.