eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   Reinstatement question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/20619-reinstatement-question.html)

rcdrivertim 07-22-2010 05:35 PM

Reinstatement question

Bottom line I was booted indefinately, but told to try in about 6 mos to a year...I had a couple of linked accounts, which I can resolve payment wise, older buyer complaints and I communicated outside of eBay and threatened a buyer...That was the final straw...Don't want to get in to the story but, is there any change I can get reinstated?

When booted I was 99.8% f/b and 4.8 to 4.9 DSR and Top Rated Seller over 7700 feedback...

Thanks
ps...I already know I was stupid for threatening...

rcdrivertim 07-29-2010 11:28 PM

Doesn't anyone have any reinstatement advice?

slapped 07-29-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcdrivertim (Post 154431)
Doesn't anyone have any reinstatement advice?

Not really, Reinstatement is as Rare as a 2 Legged Caterpillar

rsot 07-30-2010 10:37 AM

Like Slapped says, reinstatement is a waste of time - you have time to waste? Then push, push, push. There is not much advice - Customer relation communication if you want /shrug

You lost an account with 7700 feedback - yes it hurts and I feel for you especially building customer image and such =(

All the best.

rcdrivertim 07-30-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 154504)
Like Slapped says, reinstatement is a waste of time - you have time to waste? Then push, push, push. There is not much advice - Customer relation communication if you want /shrug

You lost an account with 7700 feedback - yes it hurts and I feel for you especially building customer image and such =(

All the best.

Thanks for the responses...You say it is a waist of time...Does that mean it doesn't happen or it might then I have to worry suspension again? Or is it just a waste period as they most likely will not? I want to get back the account as my main one due to it was golden until I screwed it up...

rsot 07-30-2010 01:12 PM

You say you were booted indefinitely.

eBay is pretty rigid - unless you have people working on the inside, you are done. They don't care much about time, feedback, whatever - they have people lining out the whazzoo to provide them money off of sales so why do you think honestly they care about one seller?

I am not trying to discredit you for all your hard work but, based on all the stories around the forum, it is time to start fresh.

rcdrivertim 07-30-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 154558)
You say you were booted indefinitely.

eBay is pretty rigid - unless you have people working on the inside, you are done. They don't care much about time, feedback, whatever - they have people lining out the whazzoo to provide them money off of sales so why do you think honestly they care about one seller?

I am not trying to discredit you for all your hard work but, based on all the stories around the forum, it is time to start fresh.

Thanks for the response again! I agree with starting over but, hate having to constantly start over ever few months or a year or so depending on getting asked for verification info. from either PP or ebay..I know some people who I spoke to inside eBay when they were reviewing me for suspension...All very nice and helpful...I had just done something stupid that they couldn't stop the suspension...It took them 3 weeks to finally do it so, I know they were trying...

If you want me to PM for further info then let me know...

optioner 08-14-2010 10:32 AM

@rcdrivertim , I was in abt da same situation as you [plenty of FB ,flew of my handle with one MF buyer bla bla] Called eBay'$ CS after 14 mth and Im back in and trying Hard this time to NOT loo$e my Control again with some of these MF buyers lol !

holyhell 08-15-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 154432)
Not really, Reinstatement is as Rare as a 2 Legged Caterpillar

Excellent, slapped! Pure excellence.:lol:

JEM 09-07-2010 05:19 PM

I have heard that 6 months to 1 year thing before - who told you this time frame, as I am curious about it too.

I had good fb and 8 years selling, then got taken out for SNP - I am still mad over it.
But am curious as ebay said that I am indefinately suspended, but then also in another email, said they would continue to review my case every month -wtf!

If I go to my dashboard , I still see the notice of SNP, and it is due to expire in 6 months from day issued, so I am wondering if on the day it "expires" if it will automatically make me eligible to be reinstated, or what.

you say you had someone on the inside helping you - pm me if you think they were helpful to you.

working on stealth now, as my day job just doesn't cut it compared to ****, AND I do not bank on being reinstated anyhow