eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   So Annoyed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/32040-so-annoyed.html)

stacid33 05-31-2011 03:38 PM

So Annoyed

back in 2008 I had to file a bankruptcy due to my husbands cancer. My eBay account that had 1500+ great feedback got caught up in it. I owed 105.00 in fees so that ended in a suspension for fees. So the end of 2008 I opened another eBay account in my name ect. 3 years have passes no issues I have great feedback . 4 days ago they put limits on my account (I cannot sell at all) I called they said this is indefinite. I offered to pay the 105 from the old account they said no.. Just wondering if I have any options here..:mad2:

TGMT² 05-31-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stacid33 (Post 234300)
Just wondering if I have any options here..:mad2:

Lots of options regarding creating a new account. :)

Read around, post away and we will help you.

Probably a Good Ideahttp://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...dea-Smiley.jpg to get the Stealth Book.

Here a link to get it free with TrialPay...

jeffweico 05-31-2011 11:19 PM

Stealth is the only answer here.

If your bankruptcy was filed AFTER the eBay bill for $105 was incurred, it would be illegal for them to take your payment, even if you offered it.

happycustomer 05-31-2011 11:29 PM

All the best with going stealth, you'll be back making tons of sales soon.

rsot 06-01-2011 10:10 AM

Sorry to rehash older posts but yes, stealth - new info, fresh details.

ShadyOne 06-01-2011 06:52 PM

wOOden spOOn...

Yeah, go stealth without doubt. New everything.

moustafa 06-02-2011 12:44 AM

and with stealth, you should know that sooner or later your stealth accounts will be suspended too!

ShadyOne 06-02-2011 03:48 AM

^ Many will disagree. Do you research. Many people on here have been going for years. It is very possible.

Just because you struggle to understand it and believe it, does not mean it is not possible.

moustafa 06-02-2011 04:34 AM

^ Many will disagree with you too.

I am not struggling to understand it, you can do your research and you will find that alot of people went stealth for a few months then they come here to complain.

I hoped that stealth is the ultimate long life solution, you think it is.. but its Not! ;)

GrannyT 06-02-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moustafa (Post 234954)

I am not struggling to understand it, you can do your research and you will find that alot of people went stealth for a few months then they come here to complain.

I hoped that stealth is the ultimate long life solution, you think it is.. but its Not! ;)

Then why do it? It is the solution if you do it properly. The one thing we have no control over is EB and PP policies that defy logic and have no meaning to anyone with an IQ above 50

That goes for real or stealth

Get with the programme Moustaffa
:pop2:

rsot 06-02-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

I hoped that stealth is the ultimate long life solution, you think it is.. but its Not!
That's the "first" assumption that will lead to complaints. Personally, I never assume anything is the ultimate solution. Stealth works - massive amount of people have had success - yes you may get shut down after some time. Worth complaining? No - you make new and move on. It's when you settle into a standard groove expecting everything to always be working that you fail =(

ShadyOne 06-02-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Many will say that a real account isn't an "ultimate long life solution". Me and you for a start.

You are never limited to just one account in stealth.

Keep doing you research and it will "click" at somepoint.

moustafa 06-03-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 235177)
/quote

I hoped that stealth is the ultimate long life solution, you think it is.. but its Not!

That's the "first" assumption that will lead to complaints. Personally, I never assume anything is the ultimate solution. Stealth works - massive amount of people have had success - yes you may get shut down after some time. Worth complaining? No - you make new and move on. It's when you settle into a standard groove expecting everything to always be working that you fail =(

Don't you think that you are going to lose everything easily when you lose your accounts and move on to create new ones?!

You may lose thousands in those accounts/lose customers/lose hard work done..etc etc and keep always starting from zero again!

Not only that, but also you lose a big part of ebay which is being a buyer, i used to be both selling and buying from my profits and get net profits too.

while stealth is no solution for a buyer, just to sell and not a sure method for a long time (3 years+).

shady, yes you are right at the first part.

but like i said, we can't buy anything using stealth!

you may don't buy that much so you have no problem but i do have!

and yes, you aren't limited to one stealth but why i would create 10s of them if i am not selling vero items?!

GreenBean 06-03-2011 01:17 AM

It's YOU moustafa, not the other users.

Everything is I cant do this.
I cant do that.

What exactly are you wanting from the forum if you are not going to take a chance to try?
Why do you say everything will not work?
Is it because you can not work out how to make it work?

Correct me if I am wrong. Are you thinking of making a ebay.com account & using VPN to pretend to be in the USA? Have you the chances to use other addresses in the USA?
Tell me those answers

moustafa 06-03-2011 02:31 AM

You make conclusions without any basics.

i didn't say ever i can't do this/that!

and i don't pretend to be elsewhere!, THINK in it well, if i want to pretend, i would be happy to create hundreds of stealth accounts daily because stealth is pretending to be ....

I wonder why do you keep Removing my posts that best fit your questions While now you ask me to answer!!

rsot 06-03-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Don't you think that you are going to lose everything easily when you lose your accounts and move on to create new ones?!

And therein lies the problem - as you create more stealth and learn what works and how BEST to operate, you "tend" to lose less. Example: Upon joining this forum, I made a few stealth accounts, few froze up sure but 3 have become top rated PSer's which I use time to time.

ShadyOne 06-03-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moustafa (Post 235394)
You make conclusions without any basics

You make conclusions without even succeeding with the basics.

I also believe that you are attempting to sell on an eBay in a country other than your own and you keep getting suspended, which results in you taking aim at the members on this forum that are helping people with Stealth.

ANYWAY, this isn't your thread, I keep getting caught up with your remarks.

Open your own threads to discuss the areas of Stealth you are struggling with. Afterall you have nearly 50% activity on the forum, so you must expect to get something from it!

BiN4RY 06-03-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

It's solely your own fault if you cannot keep a stealth account alive, you cannot blame it on anyone else.

Just because you are constantly losing accounts, it doesnt mean everyone else is suffering too. Others lose account because they are inexperianced and/or made a careless mistake. In your case, the cause is pure incompetence and expecting different results from doing absolutly the same without learning from your mistakes.

rsot 06-03-2011 01:37 PM

True we have become sidetracked from the original OP q.

Best to avoid those old accounts altogether.

stillselling 06-03-2011 07:09 PM

Why didn't you get the $105 discharged with your bankruptcy?

GreenBean 06-03-2011 07:24 PM

The poor OP has not been back on the forum.

I really feel sorry for their circumstances.

stacid33 06-04-2011 10:03 AM

yes

Yes the 105 was discharged and ebay has it on file.. They are holding my account hostage.. LOL