On the verge of suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 03-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default On the verge of suspension

Hey all, you guys have done a great job with this forum, lots of good info. I listed this topic in another section but not sure if it was the right one. Anyways, i am currently selling brandname wallets on ebay and have been issued 2 warnings already, so i am 1 warning away from being suspended. I have sold brandname wallets before and had no problems but unfortunetly i attempted to sell them quickly and list a lot of them so most of the listings got taken down. My remaining stock remains to be significantly large in my opinion, i have 90 or so items remaining and would like to sell them asap. I am currently listing 2 items a day with no refference to the brandname itself and i am losing money since it doesnt come up in many search results. So my question to you guys is what can i do in order to protect my account from being suspended and at the same time sell these wallets for a reasonable price?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: Taty:
If u want a Really Quick fix, and direct to the point info- Id get the Ebay Stealth Book, just released.. Big orange banner at bottom of screen. It costs less than a good lunch!
I just got it.. Believe me, I'm still taking notes, as everythings organized, condensed and very well written..
Some things will SHOCK U-- they did me..
Best of Luck !
p.s. the other route,, we can give u tid bits here and there, but not knowing your situation, we may miss something.. there is also a search bar-upper right- drop down, u can search by any topic/keyword..
>> YOUR particular situation involves VERO items, so it is more complicated than most..
Old 03-15-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 93%

thank you luv, i came across this book in the morning while searching for a solution but was hesitant to buy, well in case i want to be a powerseller and have a good cash flow, this book becomes necessary, thx
Old 03-15-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
U dont have to be a Power seller, it has common sense stuff, Really when a newbie would start selling, it wil KEEP u on ebay, if u know all the ins/outs,
PLUS.. its written by 2 experts, so the views are combined, and well.
I would get it.. I bet you will get your money out of it, within the first 9 pages, im on page 9-- already learned 2-3 tricks,, invaluable!!