Suspended for 7 Days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 05-17-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Suspended for 7 Days

Well I got suspeded for the 7 days for VERO rights violations. I appealed and have been working with the rights owner and told them I will not sell their stuff anymore. I went through the re-instatement process with eBay and was just wondering how long it takes for a decision to be made? Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since it was suspended. I applied for re-instatement 10 days ago. At this point I don't want to go through the processs of opening a new account, just want my other one back. I was only selling these items as that is what everyone else was doing. Are their good odds that I will get this account back as it is my first ever suspension? Also, will their be limits if and when I get it back?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

If you do not get reinstated within 30 days... start working on a new account.

Once you get reinstated, and if you get suspended again... it's indefinitely this time.

Good luck!
Old 06-09-2008

So basically if you're selling a VERO item, sooner or later you will get suspended no matter what. So the question is, how are so many other power sellers able to do it for sooo long?
Old 06-09-2008

Divine intervention?????
Old 06-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
If you do not get reinstated within 30 days... start working on a new account.

Once you get reinstated, and if you get suspended again... it's indefinitely this time.

Good luck!
I have been suspended 3 times on my account so i think you will get it back but depends on the suspension.

I dont see how you can get indef suspension if more than once.
Old 07-23-2008

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntergexMan View Post
Well I got suspeded for the 7 days for VERO rights violations. I appealed and have been working with the rights owner and told them I will not sell their stuff anymore. I went through the re-instatement process with eBay and was just wondering how long it takes for a decision to be made? Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since it was suspended. I applied for re-instatement 10 days ago. At this point I don't want to go through the processs of opening a new account, just want my other one back. I was only selling these items as that is what everyone else was doing. Are their good odds that I will get this account back as it is my first ever suspension? Also, will their be limits if and when I get it back?

Thanks.
ebay said it take at least 5 days,but i think at least 10 days..... for now, 3 ids at the same situation, waiting ebay reply...