eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/)
-   -   Limited, sold Microsoft Points! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspensions-reinstatement-talk/51754-limited-sold-microsoft-points.html)

editorstefan 10-13-2012 07:11 PM

Limited, sold Microsoft Points!

Hello!

So i sold 10 - 4200Microsoft Points on ebay.co.uk and after that i tried to request for higher selling limits and then they limited me beacuse my first sale was only 1month earlier (not 90days). So i had to fax in some infromation such as: ID, Supplier proof, Credit card statement.
I did all that but still they denied me as seller :( What should i do?
(My supplier proof was only email and paypal payment proof - not the best. could it be beacuse of that)

This buisniess is serius for me since im making a website for it and wants everything to be legit, but seems like aBay dont want :S

Please help me!

MM78 10-13-2012 08:37 PM

Well Ebay doesn't want your virtual goods, so what can you do? Don't sell your virtual goods, seems pretty straight forward.

You say your business is serious, You might want to stick to your website since Ebay doesn't like what your selling.

GreenBean 10-13-2012 10:40 PM

Help you?

Sure, dont sell digital goods the way you are doing anywhere near ebay.

Real suppliers have real invoices. What was the source of these items?

Next bit of help is read the forum to find out for yourself how to deal with ebay.

:pop2:

AmazonStealth 10-14-2012 02:10 AM

Digital good on ebay is always a recipe for failure and add Microsoft to the mix and it is a guarantee suspension....im sure your Microsoft point are legit....not

rsot 10-14-2012 07:50 AM

Welcome to the forums.

quote:

This buisniess is serius for me since im making a website for it and wants everything to be legit, but seems like aBay dont want :S

Maybe best to get that website going and forget eb :) All the best

editorstefan 10-14-2012 10:08 AM

Thanks for responding all you guys!

Yeah i know its against rules to sell virtual goods but there are alot other Top Sellers selling that. I can ship them (no need to just email), if the buyer wants me to, but 99.9% wants over email. So yeah i tell eBay that i ship them (not email) and then i can sell right?

Since my website is very new (not even 100% done) i need to get costumers and eBay help me sell for a start and get more costumers.

Another question is, should i give up that account and start on a new one?
That account is:
1year old
1st sale 1month agoo
8+ (100%) feedback
10 / $500 Selling Limits

Should i open a new account and sell some "good ebay" gadgets that i ship and then ask for higher selling limits and after i got good selling limits i can start sell Microsoft Points, Xbox live etc? Since i think that everytime you call them for higher selling limits and say microsoft points they will limit you. But since you already have enough selling limits you have no reason to call them- your clean, right?

AmazonStealth 10-14-2012 12:03 PM

Obviously continuing to do the same thing you got suspended for is not a good idea. You already said you want to do everything right, so you need to figure out a legit plan for a solid long standing account.

crafty1 10-14-2012 12:40 PM

1year old
1st sale 1month agoo
8+ (100%) feedback
10 / $500 Selling Limits

EB will treat it like a new sellers account as well.

Start with low risk items first and be patience, If not the same thing will happen again to you

editorstefan 10-15-2012 05:49 AM

I have decided to leave virtual world and sell "Real things". Any tips of how i should start? My plan is:
Close this account
Start a new One (with same name, paypal, adress - good idea?)
Sell 10 low risk items, any idea?
Ask for higher selling limits
Continue to sell and then ask for higher selling limits again.

Is that good? Should be carefull with anything special, any tips?

ruswal 10-15-2012 11:09 AM

dont use the same details ever. Read ebay stealth guide - there's hell a lot to know for you if you dont want to get linked and kicked out of ebay again. Dont start your account with high risk items, first list simple items, then increase activity and move on high risk items, but still use listing 7 days, and then in time cut the days etc. etc. and you should ask for higher limits before you start selling high risk items, and low risk items - have invoices ready because ebay will ask for them when you ask for higher limits.

Ebayorbust 10-15-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by editorstefan (Post 384091)
I have decided to leave virtual world and sell "Real things". Any tips of how i should start? My plan is:
Close this account - Why?Start a new One (with same name, paypal, adress - good idea?) - No.Sell 10 low risk items, any idea? Good idea but people will not tell you specifically what to sell.Ask for higher selling limits - Not a good idea.Continue to sell and then ask for higher selling limits again.

Is that good? Should be carefull with anything special, any tips?

I have responded to your specific questions above. :)

editorstefan 10-15-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 384146)
I have responded to your specific questions above. :)

Thanks for the answers, but what should i do then?
Open ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts?
Open in my sisters name?
Why is it not a good idea to ask for higher selling limits?

Thanks!

Ebayorbust 10-15-2012 01:29 PM

I think you are missing the point of this forum.

Read around and consider getting the stealth guide.

Do NOT use relative's details.

Do NOT request higher limits until you are confident with speaking to ebay about your business plans and inventory.

crafty1 10-15-2012 01:33 PM

I think you have a lot to learn, I would suggest as Ebayorbust stated read the Stealth guide first.......read read and read this form, take it all in and ask question then you should be ready to go.

Some of the questions you have asked can be answered yourself.........:peace: