reinstatement odds?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 09-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Send a message via Skype™ to strandedtrader
Default reinstatement odds??

Hey yall I'm new to the forum and looking for guidance. My eBay and Paypal accounts were recently suspended for reasons I知 about mention. I値l keep it as short as possible, PLEASE stick with me as I really need your help.

Couple years back I started a personal eBay and Paypal account. It is the only account I致e had with each. Like many, I started selling stuff around the house and now over 99% of my sales come from appliance parts. Sales quickly justified a Premium eBay store and now I work this full time. I consistently maintained Top Rated Seller and Bronze Power Seller statuses.

Enter the issue mid-March 2015. I was arrested and spent 5 months in county jail. During this time I unable to contact eBay or get assistance therewith.

Before this situation, my account was in very good standing. I have every intention of getting back to that point and continue building my business. My account with eBay and Paypal has been sent to a collection agency. I paid off both balances today. eBay instructed me to submit an appeal regarding my below level performance standards and the reasons thereof. Paypal wants documents regarding my company, deal with my supplier, etc. Fortunately I知 able to comply with their requests. And I understand after they池e in receipt of everything, they値l get back to me within 48 hours regarding the status of my account.

I read eBay Stealth anticipating a negative outcome. I知 on the forums now trying to get a better understanding of what to expect. Any advice?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: reinstatement odds??

Wait for them to answer your appeal and I wouldnt rely on this very much and meanwhile start reading the stealth guide and trying to understand how creating the accounts work OR you can always refer to the marketplace and can purchase an already high limit account but you still DO need an understanding on how to operate a stealth account.