ebay working fine paypal suspended. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 11-25-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default ebay working fine paypal suspended.

hi i received the following message on my paypal today

You can't use PayPal anymore
At PayPal, we value a safe community in which all our customers can do business. We noticed activity on your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and can no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank account or credit card details linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, at which point we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference # PP-005-295-747-534

i dont know what is the reason they have not givena reason and have not even emailed me instead whne i log in this only comes up

my ebay is working fine. so is there any way to solve this
also if i buy a new paypal account use new internet etc but use it on my current ebay account will that be ok?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2016

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: ebay working fine paypal suspended.

Just wait one day and your ebay will be restricted as well, the exact same thing happened to me.

My paypal was limited out of the blue and the next day my ebay account was restricted.
Old 11-26-2016

Longevity: 55%

I have a different experience.
Got suspended Paypal.
Liked an other Paypal as the feedback on eBay is more than 50k.
Got suspended second Paypal but Ebay ok. As I thought the item numbers were same and Paypal linked again
So this time I deleted all the items and then relisted again with a an other new Paypal and it's going fine since 2 months and hope no more linking.
I'm not very expert but just shared my experience. I will Wait and see what big boys say on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranamjad View Post
Got suspended Paypal.
Got suspended second Paypal but Ebay ok. As I thought the item numbers were same and Paypal linked again
So this time I deleted all the items and then relisted again with a an other new Paypal and it's going fine since 2 months and hope no more linking.
I'm not very expert but just shared my experience. I will Wait and see what big boys say on it.

It CAN go on for some time but the issue is you will never know when it will go down - not the safest approach. Have you been withdrawing?
Old 11-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Got suspended Paypal.

h

my feedback is about 800 on one account and 8000 on another. i have got my ebay on holiday settings at moment adn were thinking about just changing the paypal details in ebay but i think i should just get new listing. am i ok to use the same item codes on ebay?
Old 11-28-2016

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Got suspended Paypal.

I thought you need to let the ebay account cool down a little bit then starts from 0 listing - to add the new PayPal account. Make sure it started bit by bit.

Or you just attached a new PayPal to ebay immediately?
Old 11-29-2016

Longevity: 46%

OP its not a good idea to post any paypal reference numbers on here in case anyone from paypal reads this forum, which I'm sure they do.

There is always going to be a link from the ebay account to any new paypal you add so sooner or later they will make the connection and become limited again. Its no joke when you get money locked in paypal and have no way of getting it back so consider all risks before proceeding.
The Following User Says Thank You to James Brown For This Useful Post:
rsot (11-29-2016)