Parcel2go do small pacels for 2.70 in UK thats cheaperthan Royal Mail - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-19-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Parcel2go do small pacels for 2.70 in UK thats cheaperthan Royal Mail

So iv been using Parcel2 go for small parcels as they are the cheapest

trouble is they take ages to print out the labels once you have don all the box ticking input address ,return address ,insurance ect ect ect

Does anyone know any thing quicker ? it takes hours just to do a handful of labels
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2016

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Parcel2go do small pacels for 2.70 in UK thats cheaperthan Royal Mail

Its not just that, when you drop them at the designated outlets it takes an age for the operative to scan in each parcel.. I use drop and go service RM... bang out the addresses and leave the rest to them bypassing the que lines
Old 12-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Parcel2go do small pacels for 2.70 in UK thats cheaperthan Royal Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie2065 View Post
Its not just that, when you drop them at the designated outlets it takes an age for the operative to scan in each parcel.. I use drop and go service RM... bang out the addresses and leave the rest to them bypassing the que lines
Its also mentally exhausting..... How do people do it ? ...(1) how can the sell things so cheap and offer free delivery ?,,(2) how do they have the time to print out 40 labels a day ?
Old 12-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What type of printer are you using,Bradd?

Old 12-19-2016

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd View Post
Its also mentally exhausting..... How do people do it ? ...(1) how can the sell things so cheap and offer free delivery ?,,(2) how do they have the time to print out 40 labels a day ?
I have done over 400 items a day before. I use third party software and normally takes me less than 5 mins to do 400 items. Print out all label and start sorting out the item and stick label.
The Following User Says Thank You to zigma For This Useful Post:
Bradd (12-19-2016)
Old 12-19-2016

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
So iv been using Parcel2 go for small parcels as they are the cheapest

trouble is they take ages to print out the labels once you have don all the box ticking input address ,return address ,insurance ect ect ect

Does anyone know any thing quicker ? it takes hours just to do a handful of labels
I will avoid using myhermes as they will not deliver your parcel on time and even when delivered their damage rate is very high.
Old 12-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
What type of printer are you using,Bradd?

Just a normal house hold printer HP Deskjet 1510
Old 12-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigma View Post
I have done over 400 items a day before. I use third party software and normally takes me less than 5 mins to do 400 items. Print out all label and start sorting out the item and stick label.
Wow! can you teach me
Old 12-19-2016

Longevity: 71%

Horses for courses.

For me, it's not worth the couple of quid saved by using parcel2go as I have a 45 minute round trip to the nearest drop off point. When I get there the petrol station attendant doesn't have a clue what hes doing. Not confidence inspiring at all.

If you live in a city I'm sure it is great but for me it is so much easier to just frank it and drop it off at the local post office even if it does cost a little more.
Old 12-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool customer View Post
Horses for courses.

For me, it's not worth the couple of quid saved by using parcel2go as I have a 45 minute round trip to the nearest drop off point. When I get there the petrol station attendant doesn't have a clue what hes doing. Not confidence inspiring at all.

If you live in a city I'm sure it is great but for me it is so much easier to just frank it and drop it off at the local post office even if it does cost a little more.
yep im in London and the guy who runs the Londis shop loves Hermes he makes money from them, plus he gets extra sales by the people dropping stuff of then picking up a bottle of milk or some beer
Old 12-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Just a normal house hold printer HP Deskjet 1510
Treat yourself to an upgrade.

I have an old 1510 as a door stop now.

Old 12-28-2016

Longevity: 66%

pay for 1 item to be collected from you and say the other 10 for drop off shop. when driver comes for collect item ask him do you want to scan in and take drop off ones ? he will say yes cos he gets 50p per item collected. and you save too
The Following User Says Thank You to arktech For This Useful Post:
aalexander (12-29-2016)
Old 12-28-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arktech View Post
pay for 1 item to be collected from you and say the other 10 for drop off shop. when driver comes for collect item ask him do you want to scan in and take drop off ones ? he will say yes cos he gets 50p per item collected. and you save too
Thats great.
Can you confirm please if i use it with multiple stealth,It will not link my accounts.
when generating token,I will use separate computers for each one.
but my Parcel2go detail will remain same.
can i also use bulk setting where Parcel2go will fetch my orders and i will process them.
Thnaks
Old 12-30-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranamjad View Post
Thats great.
Can you confirm please if i use it with multiple stealth,It will not link my accounts.
when generating token,I will use separate computers for each one.
but my Parcel2go detail will remain same.
can i also use bulk setting where Parcel2go will fetch my orders and i will process them.
Thnaks
welll i always pay for parcel2go using debit or credit card and not paypal so my dealings with them are totally seperate from my ebay paypal. I use the customers email address from paypal but not necesaary. as for customers phone i use one of my numbers so if theres a problem i know first and deal with it. but so far never been a problem. btw if you accidentally under weigh some thing, parcel2go / myhermes email you saying they are holding uip the parcel till you pay extra etc but actually they do not. they dont have the facillities to do this although you dont see it on the tracking. if i get one of these i text chat them and say it was human error or a dispute and unless they release or return it me i will initiate a chargeback from my credit card or who to apply to at parce2go for a subject access request (under DPA and would cost you £10 but cost them tons more cos they would have to send you a legible copy of all your data ). they usually cave in to a chargeback, it is not worth the cost and effort to them . but actually they never hold up the parcel.
Old 12-31-2016

Longevity: 44%

2.7 is too expensive. I get much cheaper
Old 12-31-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne dunn View Post

Really can you share this with us
Old 12-31-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
welll i always pay for parcel2go using debit or credit card and not paypal so my dealings with them are totally seperate from my ebay paypal. I use the customers email address from paypal but not necesaary. as for customers phone i use one of my numbers so if theres a problem i know first and deal with it. but so far never been a problem. btw if you accidentally under weigh some thing, parcel2go / myhermes email you saying they are holding uip the parcel till you pay extra etc but actually they do not. they dont have the facillities to do this although you dont see it on the tracking. if i get one of these i text chat them and say it was human error or a dispute and unless they release or return it me i will initiate a chargeback from my credit card or who to apply to at parce2go for a subject access request (under DPA and would cost you £10 but cost them tons more cos they would have to send you a legible copy of all your data ). they usually cave in to a chargeback, it is not worth the cost and effort to them . but actually they never hold up the parcel.
I use made up emails and names plus i use my Dongle only because i ow them money But this way they cant link me ......In any case how can Ebay link via P2G theirs no name or address on the tracking info and that is all they will look at in a dispute or some thing ??
Old 12-31-2016

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Really can you share this with us
2.7 means 2nd class or 1st class?
Old 12-31-2016

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne dunn View Post
well you would as your in hong kong
Old 01-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:

btw if you accidentally under weigh some thing, parcel2go / myhermes email you saying they are holding uip the parcel till you pay extra etc but actually they do not. they dont have the facillities to do this although you dont see it on the tracking. if i get one of these i text chat them and say it was human error or a dispute and unless they release or return it me i will initiate a chargeback from my credit card or who to apply to at parce2go for a subject access request (under DPA and would cost you £10 but cost them tons more cos they would have to send you a legible copy of all your data ). they usually cave in to a chargeback, it is not worth the cost and effort to them . but actually they never hold up the parcel
You could do this all the time i guess
Old 01-21-2017

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Such a great tip. Thanks.
Old 01-22-2017

always remember at some MyHerpes sorting hubs they use auto sorting with conveyor belts which transport and then "drop" your parcels into a hopper. if your parcel is first in the hopper its a long drop ! and everything else drops on to it. Pack accordingly for the drop test and crush test LOL