eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Uaccount problem? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/107155-uaccount-problem.html)

pward33 05-03-2017 09:11 AM

Uaccount problem?

Has anyone managed to sign up for uaccount in recent days? I have been trying for three days and no matter what password I choose I get an error message. I see on their Facebook page people are making the same complaint but uaccount are insisting there is not a problem but that they have "over zealous" rules for choosing a password - all of which I've obeyed. If anyone else has had the same problem and overcome it, please shout!

vetus 05-03-2017 09:14 AM

Re: Uaccount problem?

No, that's because it has to have 2 uppercase and 2 number in it the rest do not matter. However, IF you enter a number that is part of the HOUSE NUMBER or POSTCODE it will decline.

No issues this end from this morning :)

pward33 05-03-2017 09:26 AM

Yup, that's exactly what I did. No numbers from DoB or address or postcode included in the password, right number of uppercase, numbers etc. Tried maybe ten different combinations. Driving me mad - and others judging by Facebook visitor messages. Sooo frustrating.

Ebayorbust 05-03-2017 10:14 AM

How many uaccounts is one person allowed to have?

I thought it was just one "login" per person (and then all the various sub-accounts that can be added)?

stevebills 05-03-2017 10:33 AM

i wanted to no if you setup an extra uaccount do you get another sort code and account number or is it like a holiday account and just links to your current?
thx
steve

blobby 05-03-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 845284)
No, that's because it has to have 2 uppercase and 2 number in it the rest do not matter. However, IF you enter a number that is part of the HOUSE NUMBER or POSTCODE it will decline.

No issues this end from this morning :)

Strange, I just have 1 uppercase in my password.

Bunneh 05-03-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blobby (Post 845419)
Strange, I just have 1 uppercase in my password.

same here. :confused:

stevebills 05-03-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 845311)
How many uaccounts is one person allowed to have?

I thought it was just one "login" per person (and then all the various sub-accounts that can be added)?

yes it seems one real account and then sub accounts with no sort codes to them

sax4 05-04-2017 04:59 AM

I have one capital letter an two numbers, both numbers are in my postcode

vetus 05-04-2017 05:06 AM

Strange - I couldn't put any numbers from any part of the address in the password and had to have 2 uppercase

blobby 05-04-2017 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 845437)
yes it seems one real account and then sub accounts with no sort codes to them

Not true.

You need to enable DD's on each extra account and that instantly gives you account number and sort code.

vetus 05-04-2017 05:09 AM

also not true that you can only have one account either.

sax4 05-04-2017 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 845495)
Strange - I couldn't put any numbers from any part of the address in the password and had to have 2 uppercase

Could have changed recently, I made my account a few weeks ago and haven't even activated card yet

stevebills 05-04-2017 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blobby (Post 845496)
Not true.

You need to enable DD's on each extra account and that instantly gives you account number and sort code.

Thx

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mvpibk 05-10-2017 03:45 PM

With Uaccount you can have up to 20 sub accounts. The best thing is that if you now longer need some of your sub-accounts you can delete it and creat a new ones. Keep in mind that this accounts are recycled account and sometimes some of the accounts may be not accept by pp.

blobby 05-10-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvpibk (Post 846619)
With Uaccount you can have up to 20 sub accounts. The best thing is that if you now longer need some of your sub-accounts you can delete it and creat a new ones. Keep in mind that this accounts are recycled account and sometimes some of the accounts may be not accept by pp.

Evidence for this? Baring in mind Uacount has only recently started there are many millions of account numbers left, even if they had to recycle.

mvpibk 05-11-2017 06:39 PM

I don't want to convince anybody to what I experienced . I Just sharing my own experience! That's it! I told you that I think they may be use a recycled bank accounts because of my OWN experience and thinking! I don't need to show any evidence, everyone can share an own experience and on the end we just do the best for us. So wish you a great luck to what you do and however you do it!

Bunneh 05-11-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvpibk (Post 846825)
I don't want to convince anybody to what I experienced . I Just sharing my own experience! That's it! I told you that I think they may be use a recycled bank accounts because of my OWN experience and thinking! I don't need to show any evidence, everyone can share an own experience and on the end we just do the best for us. So wish you a great luck to what you do and however you do it!

wouldnt make sense to recycle a bank account number?

You may have had that glitch where you need to call in and have the bank added manually, it does not mean it has been recycled, even if thats what paypal have told you.

mvpibk 05-12-2017 02:11 AM

I agree with you Bunneh. I just tried to express my vision for Uaccount and I did it the way I think, based on my experience with them. I don't pretend that all of their bank accounts are recycled. I will be more than happy if someone else shere his experience and knowledge about the Uaccount.
p.s. I like Uaccount, easy to use it. Never had a problem. The only negative thing is the slow support replies, they don't have a phone number or email. You can communicate with them only through the webform they have.

JamesNorth101 05-12-2017 02:22 AM

How many recycled account number have you come across out of question?

rsot 05-12-2017 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvpibk (Post 846619)

Recycled? That is worth noting definitely

blobby 05-12-2017 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 846861)
Recycled? That is worth noting definitely

Why note something that is factually wrong? Or at least can't be proven until many, many millions of remaining accounts have been used up? Other than to get your post count up.:suspicious: