Cross selling with ebay data pull with shopify platform - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-19-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Idea for cross selling with ebay data pull with shopify platform

I am just thinking of this idea off my head but I don't know if it makes business sense. Try read to the bottom before you dice it.

I was wondering if anyone would like to cross sell their inventory on my shopify platform at no cost to them other than the normal sales commission to shopify. This of course could be your ebay or Non ebay inventory

The catch: We will collect data of your ebay customers which when combined with ours will create a pool of customer data for regular monthly promotion to the store alone which everyone stands to benefit from.

Alternatively: We will supply everyone with postage bags with pre-printed promotion of the store on it. This will eliminate the challenges of data sharing.

Reduce competition:
If we have, say, a combined 3000 products in the store. Then it is difficult for any seller other than you to know which of your products sell more since no one has access to your sales record and reduces any argument about competition.

On our part, there will be a non compete agreement which will ban us from ever selling the products you sell unless it is part of our existing inventory prior to you coming on board.

The profit: Lets assume we have a combined 10,000 data at the end of the 3rd months with only a fraction supplied by each seller, yet everyone stands a chance to benefits.

Advantages:
One crucial advantage is that it saves everyone the resources of maintaining, marketing, advertising and promoting an individual e-commerce store as we seek an additional revenue from outside ebay.

Also a great way to benefit from your customers data from the now suspended account.

Everyone has an equal benefit from a great pool of data.

If you decide to no longer use the store then you can ask for your data to be scrubbed.

It is only an idea to pull 2 or more sellers together to benefit from a single shopify site.

Not all ideas are great but I dont know how this sounds with you.

Last edited by taerese; 06-19-2017 at 02:55 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Cross selling with ebay data pull with shopify platform

I, for one, am interested. However I'm in the USA so the logistics involved would be complex and probably cost-prohibitive. Send me a PM if you want to try something anyway!
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
taerese (06-19-2017)
Old 11-19-2017

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Idea for cross selling with ebay data pull with shopify platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by taerese View Post
I am just thinking of this idea off my head but I don't know if it makes business sense. Try read to the bottom before you dice it.

I was wondering if anyone would like to cross sell their inventory on my shopify platform at no cost to them other than the normal sales commission to shopify. This of course could be your ebay or Non ebay inventory

The catch: We will collect data of your ebay customers which when combined with ours will create a pool of customer data for regular monthly promotion to the store alone which everyone stands to benefit from.

Alternatively: We will supply everyone with postage bags with pre-printed promotion of the store on it. This will eliminate the challenges of data sharing.

Reduce competition:
If we have, say, a combined 3000 products in the store. Then it is difficult for any seller other than you to know which of your products sell more since no one has access to your sales record and reduces any argument about competition.

On our part, there will be a non compete agreement which will ban us from ever selling the products you sell unless it is part of our existing inventory prior to you coming on board.

The profit: Lets assume we have a combined 10,000 data at the end of the 3rd months with only a fraction supplied by each seller, yet everyone stands a chance to benefits.

Advantages:
One crucial advantage is that it saves everyone the resources of maintaining, marketing, advertising and promoting an individual e-commerce store as we seek an additional revenue from outside ebay.

Also a great way to benefit from your customers data from the now suspended account.

Everyone has an equal benefit from a great pool of data.

If you decide to no longer use the store then you can ask for your data to be scrubbed.

It is only an idea to pull 2 or more sellers together to benefit from a single shopify site.

Not all ideas are great but I dont know how this sounds with you.
are you still doing this?

i have over 300k items in my ebay store, and a hell of a lot of data.. let me know..
Old 11-20-2017

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Idea for cross selling with ebay data pull with shopify platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za1ntc View Post

i have over 300k items in my ebay store, and a hell of a lot of data.. let me know..
Godddaaammmnnn!!