eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Gift card for UK Pay-Pal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/112223-gift-card-uk-pay-pal.html)

Babs1234 11-14-2017 06:21 AM

Gift card for UK Pay-Pal

I'm from UK. My PayPal credit card has expired and I need a new vcc , I went to tesco Extra for the visa gift card but not sure which one I should use go for.

I asked for the vanilla and gospendit gift card at the reception, but they told me that they don't sell these one!!!

Ive seen a gift card( visa prepaid, a gift for you £25 ) is that the right one?
How much fund does it need to have in the card?

((((((((so confusing)))))

Please help

Thanks in advance. :)

Ebayorbust 11-14-2017 06:24 AM

Re: Gift card for UK Pay-Pal

If there's a MasterCard there then that would be preferable as some of the Visa ones are non-AVS. If this is the only one:-
Quote:

"Ive seen a gift card( visa prepaid, a gift for you £25 ) is that the right one?"
then it will certainly do the job.

The card only needs £1 on it to add and confirm on Paypal.

LOMBOK 11-14-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs1234 (Post 884364)
I'm from UK. My PayPal credit card has expired and I need a new vcc , I went to tesco Extra for the visa gift card but not sure which one I should use go for.

I asked for the vanilla and gospendit gift card at the reception, but they told me that they don't sell these one!!!

Ive seen a gift card( visa prepaid, a gift for you £25 ) is that the right one?
How much fund does it need to have in the card?

((((((((so confusing)))))

Please help

Thanks in advance. :)

That's the gospendit visa card. They do them in £25 and £50, You should also find the mastercard ones there on a peg alongside these.

You may find that there are 2 different colour packages. I have found that they cannot always get the red ones to scan. Never had a problem with the other one that scans as silver but is in a blue package!

You do need to use a till with an operator on and not the self scan or scan and shop ones.

Babs1234 11-14-2017 05:25 PM

Thanks for the replies

I just purchase a mastercard gift card £ 25, from Morrison,as in the pic.

I registered the card online at www. getmybalance. com with the same address as on paypal.
but pay-pal won't let me use the card , i keep getting this message (We're sorry, we can't add this card. Please try adding a different card to your account)

THANKS

what am i doing wrong?

https://www.primera.nl/mastercard-25

Babs1234 11-14-2017 05:26 PM

arktech 11-15-2017 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs1234 (Post 884531)
Thanks for the replies

I registered the card online at www. getmybalance. com with the same address as on paypal.
but pay-pal won't let me use the card , i keep getting this message (We're sorry, we can't add this card. Please try adding a different card to your account)

THANKS

what am i doing wrong?

when paypal make the purchase request this mastercard tries to pay in Euros voila

arktech 11-15-2017 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs1234 (Post 884531)
Thanks for the replies

THANKS

what am i doing wrong?

Get the VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gift card. read the website on the c back with gospendit to confirm

LOMBOK 11-15-2017 08:51 AM

The last £25 mastercard I had from Morrisons worked without a problem. I admit that was a good few months ago though. I get the ones from Tesco and have no problem with them. The last one I had was about 2 months ago. Used the £25 balance to buy shipping through the paypal account.

Babs1234 11-15-2017 10:57 AM

2nd card failed also !!!
I finally decided to apply for a new credit card with halifax bank and my new credit card has been approved

Thanks

Babs1234 11-24-2017 10:10 AM

Hi, after failing with the tesco / Morrison gift card and master card .
I then try to add a brand new halifax bank credit card and I'm still getting this message (We're sorry, we can't add this card. Please try adding a different card to your account)

Note : I didn't use this paypal account for over 2 years.
The credit card was expired in 2014. I restart using this paypal 3 weeks ago because I want to sell on ebay.

Both pay_pal and e-Bay are stealth account which was bought here...

Am I doing something wrong?
Should I contact paypal?

Please help me out....

Thanks in advance