eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   paypal accountasking me to verifiy my id and addres (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/112292-paypal-accountasking-me-verifiy-my-id-addres.html)

tucstore 11-16-2017 11:53 AM

paypal accountasking me to verifiy my id and addres

hey guys

my stealth paypal account is asking me to verify my id and proof of address etc

i tried to do a money withdrawl to my bank account

now the withdrawl will take 0 - 3 workind while paypal review the withdrawl

will the withdrawl go through ?

rsot 11-16-2017 12:51 PM

Re: paypal accountasking me to verifiy my id and addres

Only time will tell - wait for it to go through - so your account is limited but you made the withdrawal BEFORE limitation kicked in?

JohnWall 11-16-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 884934)
hey guys

my stealth paypal account is asking me to verify my id and proof of address etc

i tried to do a money withdrawl to my bank account

now the withdrawl will take 0 - 3 workind while paypal review the withdrawl

will the withdrawl go through ?

Have they asked you to verify your ID to make sure it's you who's requested the withdrawal or has your account been limited?

If it's the first they will verify the ID really quickly (within hours last time this happened to me) but if your account has been limited due to selling activity or hitting the EU selling limits you will be waiting weeks

tucstore 11-16-2017 06:28 PM

We need more information about you

To comply with regulations, we're required to collect and verify information about our customers. We must do this before you receive €2,500 (or currency equivalent) into your PayPal account (in total) within a year of you receiving your first payment.

As you have received €1,800 (or currency equivalent), we encourage you to provide this information now. In doing so, you'll still be able to use your PayPal account to send or withdraw money as normal.

JohnWall 11-16-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 885013)

To comply with regulations, we're required to collect and verify information about our customers. We must do this before you receive €2,500 (or currency equivalent) into your PayPal account (in total) within a year of you receiving your first payment.

As you have received €1,800 (or currency equivalent), we encourage you to provide this information now. In doing so, you'll still be able to use your PayPal account to send or withdraw money as normal.

OK this is the EU receiving limits you've been hit with it happens to everyone at this stage. Your withdrawal will have been reversed, you will not be able to complete it until you send in the documents they're asking for. Be prepaid to wait a few weeks for them to approve them though

tucstore 11-16-2017 08:22 PM

ok if my withdrawl is bounced back will it reveal my name on the bounc back from my bank

Jigsaw 11-16-2017 09:03 PM

Your money withdrawal has not been reversed, it has been placed in a 24-72 hour review and will be released to you automatically within that time frame.

You will now have a limited amount of time to provide PayPal verification docs until they fully limit your account access.

GreenBean 11-17-2017 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 885038)
ok if my withdrawl is bounced back will it reveal my name on the bounc back from my bank

Your name can show. That does not mean anything will happen.

Different departments are involved.

:brushteeth:

quizmaniac 11-17-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw (Post 885042)
Your money withdrawal has not been reversed, it has been placed in a 24-72 hour review and will be released to you automatically within that time frame.

You will now have a limited amount of time to provide PayPal verification docs until they fully limit your account access.

What happens if the account isnt used again until the limits reset after the year?,can it be used again normally as the limits were not exceeded or will documents still have to be provided?

mikk 11-18-2017 05:46 AM

Re: paypal limited account asking me to verify

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 885013)

As you have received €1,800 (or currency equivalent)...... .

I have been getting the same message after every sale recently. A low volume account in use for many years. It has been pp limited to selling only. Could I set up another ebay account in a different name (same surname) at the same address but with a different bank account belonging to me, or would they check the name on the new account and link to the limited one?
If I leave the original ebay/pp account dormant will it 'reset' itself in 12 months so I could use again?

ebaystealth1974 11-18-2017 10:35 AM

Damn... glad I'm not in the UK!

arktech 11-18-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 885363)
Damn... glad I'm not in the UK!

I'm glad you're not too !

tucstore 11-19-2017 01:44 PM

yer they keep sending me the same email all the time after each sale lol

mikk 11-19-2017 02:22 PM

Sooner or later they will freeze the account, I need to make sure there is nil balance when they do.