Paypal limited - Switching ebay site and Paypal site to keep trading? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-31-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Paypal limited - Switching ebay site and Paypal site to keep trading?

Hi there,

I was using UK eBay & Paypal - both stealth and I need a advice what to do to keep trading on this ebay account - my ideas are at the end of the message.

After 20 days of well trading, the Paypal has limited my account permanently. They didn't give any reason, but on the phone they suggested that buyers have opened many disputes (17 'item not received' and 15 orders I have cancelled) and that might be the reason. I tried to appeal etc. that it was buyer's fault they are not reading the description and that every time the buyers were closing the case or if they were not happy then I just refunded the money. Ofcourse paypal doesn't care about this, the worst thing is they are holding all the money... I had 400 orders, 100% positive feedback, so the number of cases compared to number of orders is not much.

I can see two possible solutions which might work to keep the eBay account, but with different paypal account.

1) Switch the eBay registration site due to 'moving' - I was doing this once from Australia to UK and they changed the registration site in one minute. I would suggest to change the registration site to USA (eventually the Australia).
Then open a new Paypal in different country than UK (I suggest European one - Germany or Lithuania). I would like to avoid USA or Australia because I will not have any way to withdraw money (not sure about Australia).

2) Keep the UK eBay account but simply attach new stealth Paypal account but from different European country (German / Lithuania)

For both solutions there is also MAIN question:
-keep the listing which i had (almost 500 and half of them has some sold items) or Relist the items (on new registration site or on the same if I will keep the UK one)?
-When and how switch Paypal for receiving the money? I suggest to switch this first for a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal, deacrese quantity to 0 on the listings and then switch to NEW stealth (after changing the registration site if applicable)

Thank you for any advice.

Last edited by mtrc; 01-31-2018 at 07:41 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Paypal limited - Switching ebay site and Paypal site to keep trading?

17 item not received and 15 orders cancelled is way too high.

You need to learn stealth - using a new pp with this eB account is not good stealth.

Forget all this nonsense and go fresh with stealth
Old 01-31-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Paypal limited - Switching ebay site and Paypal site to keep trading?

I bought few months ago the stealth guide and even I read all sections - I wanted to buy the fresh one now, but the 'payment method on the site is not set'. I know that the best idea is to have everything clean, however maybe there is anyone who can say anything about the ways described in my first message.

I have few accounts, but especially this one was really good and was the best start in case of selling, so I invested quite lot money to prepare everything. That's why if there is any chance to keep trading for few months then I would like to try, however I want to choose the 'safiest' method.
Old 02-01-2018

Longevity: 68%

Can I use a fresh Paypal with my existing ebay (over 1000 items listed and top rated seller)
Old 02-02-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by m444lyx View Post
Can I use a fresh Paypal with my existing ebay (over 1000 items listed and top rated seller)

Technically you can, but it probably won't end well.
Old 02-02-2018
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by m444lyx View Post
If you want to do this, i suggest you don't use a fresh paypal account, instead use an established paypal, and don't link the new paypal, just pay with vcc or credit for your ebay dues/fees.
Old 02-03-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 57%

How can you receive funds if your pp is not linked?
Old 02-04-2018
Threadstarter  

You can link VCC / Credit card to your ebay account as an automated payment method for ebay fees.

In case of receiving money theoretically (if you have ebay business account) you can have attached as many paypal accounts as you wish - ebay confirmed this to me, however it is not recommended. The paypal accounts you are providing in your Payment policy.

I am going to try to attach new paypal from different country and list items on different ebay site (not UK) and we will see if it works. Probably not.
Old 02-04-2018

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrc View Post
You can link VCC / Credit card to your ebay account as an automated payment method for ebay fees.

In case of receiving money theoretically (if you have ebay business account) you can have attached as many paypal accounts as you wish - ebay confirmed this to me, however it is not recommended. The paypal accounts you are providing in your Payment policy.

I am going to try to attach new paypal from different country and list items on different ebay site (not UK) and we will see if it works. Probably not.
You can try, but you will be sitting on time bomb.So most likely just a question of time. I would not recommend keep even 100USD in this account.