eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Same bank account in PayPal which was linked to suspended account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/117354-same-bank-account-paypal-linked-suspended-account.html)

SydneyShaw 05-12-2018 04:10 AM

Same bank account in PayPal which was linked to suspended account

Hi guys, last year I started selling on eBay which was extremely successful for 4 months until PayPal decided to restrict my account and keep £21k for 2 months because I was "high risk", this killed my cashflow and because PayPal had my money I couldn't pay my eBay fees so in the end they banned/suspended me. The PayPal account is still open and they tell me all restrictions have been removed.

My question is, I still want to use the old PayPal account with a new eBay account, is this possible or will they link it?

if I create a new stealth eBay account, and remove the email linked to the old eBay account in PayPal, then add the new eBay email to PayPal would that work or have I got to open a brand new PayPal account?

JamesNorth101 05-12-2018 11:42 AM

Re: Same bank account in PayPal which was linked to suspended account

Short term its possible but long term you end up getting the limited on eBay. No way around that im afraid. Sooner or later it will get limited

Dufus 05-12-2018 01:17 PM

Maybe change the email address on pp and don't link it to eb just add it.

e2free 05-12-2018 02:43 PM

Why you don't want to use same eBay??
You used their service should pay their fees

just_smile 05-13-2018 03:34 AM

You can make it work for a while, but there will always be the link to the old account.

It may work long term, but more likely it will get banned quickly.

rsot 05-13-2018 04:15 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Learn stealth and go FRESH and NEW as you start out

SydneyShaw 05-13-2018 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 919788)
Why you don't want to use same eBay??
You used their service should pay their fees

"until PayPal decided to restrict my account and keep £21k for 2 months because I was "high risk", this killed my cashflow and because PayPal had my money I couldn't pay my eBay fees so in the end they banned/suspended me"

SydneyShaw 05-13-2018 04:39 AM

Thanks for the advice chaps

Nipit 05-13-2018 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 919772)
Short term its possible but long term you end up getting the limited on eBay. No way around that im afraid. Sooner or later it will get limited

Short terms and hopefully save your account
Just buy using your old PayPal from the eBay was suspended for first 90 days to build cookies and try using Firefox portable (don't use old phone device for eBay and PayPal account to login on there apps )after changing ID on eBay
Take all balance out only leave one high street bank and change eBay ID and make fresh listing old listing still carry old cookies (if you want sell it again after 90 days )
PayPal will test you for a while before they let do anything or thinking twice limiting your PayPal account

One advice only

Buy stealth eBay and PayPal under same name aged account
I recommend James north to aged account best seller

SydneyShaw 05-13-2018 02:32 PM

If I changed everything, how would they still link the accounts?

So for example, in my paypal I have removed everything connecting the old ebay account such as emails/phone/banks etc and Iv also changed the business details such as address, contact name and everything associated to the new business so now there is no information whatsoever in the paypal account which was live when I got suspended, all I would need to do is put a new email address (newly registered to PP) into the ebay listing payment details section

if I have to go stealth I will but it would be great to at least be able to use my current PP account