Im looking for some one to print paypal RM lables for me is there any way of doing it - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-26-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Im looking for some one to print paypal RM lables for me is there any way of doing it

With out that person being privy to my paypal account ,..Im getting to many orders for me to handle
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2018

Longevity: 34%
Default Re: Im looking for some one to print paypal RM lables for me is there any way of doin

Use Click and Drop, and use a debit card to pay for the batch?
Old 06-26-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Im looking for some one to print paypal RM lables for me is there any way of doin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd View Post
With out that person being privy to my paypal account ,..Im getting to many orders for me to handle
What is your process of handling shipments right now? If you tell us, we might be able to help.

i.e. If you're still printing labels using inkjet printers and sellotaping those labels onto packages, i'd advise you to invest in a label printer.

So many ways you can simplify this process to save time.
Old 06-27-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
What is your process of handling shipments right now? If you tell us, we might be able to help.

i.e. If you're still printing labels using inkjet printers and sellotaping those labels onto packages, i'd advise you to invest in a label printer.

Those thermal printers are so pricey, but once you invest they are a whole bunch of awesomeness. IF you buy it from Royal Mail, you also get free labels for life.
Old 06-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I use an injet printer go into paypal then buy a 67pence postal label then print it direct onto the envelope

its very slow
Old 06-27-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbop View Post
Those thermal printers are so pricey, but once you invest they are a whole bunch of awesomeness. IF you buy it from Royal Mail, you also get free labels for life.
Best investment you'll make if you're shipping items out. The amount of time you end up saving, you'll never be able to live without it again.
Old 06-27-2018

Quote:
I use an injet printer go into paypal then buy a 67pence postal label then print it direct onto the envelope

its very slow
I'd setup an account with zenstores + get a Dymo label printer.

Set the two up, link your eBay account, when orders come through/paid, you can pay for all your postage, print all the labels out in a few clicks.

Attach labels onto envelope/parcel, and off it goes.

Its such a simple process.
Old 06-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'd setup an account with zenstores + get a Dymo label printer.

Set the two up, link your eBay account, when orders come through/paid, you can pay for all your postage, print all the labels out in a few clicks.

Attach labels onto envelope/parcel, and off it goes.

Its such a simple process.

How do i mark the labels wen its a different item i usually color code them with a felt marker red blue yellow ect ect I usaly mark the envelope before i print it
Old 06-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Write on the back of the labels.
Old 06-27-2018

Quote:
How do i mark the labels wen its a different item i usually color code them with a felt marker red blue yellow ect ect I usaly mark the envelope before i print it
What I do is I list my items on ebay with a custom SKU (more for internal purposes than anything else). You'll need to assign item variants to your listing to help with this.

Then you can customise the label to be printed via zenstores with your custom sku (item variant description) at the bottom.

That way you dont need to faff around with another separate packaging slip to be printed, and you'll be able to read off of the label what was ordered.

That works for me. But something else may work better for you. You just need to get your hands on these and play around with it.
Old 06-27-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Write on the back of the labels.
That must one painstaking process, especially if you have hundreds of shipments going out daily.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Bradd (06-28-2018)
Old 06-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Click and drop currently one of best option get cheap printer from eBay and open OBA account with royalmail you will get free labels from royalmail

Your orders will automatically comes from eBay to click and drop and with one click you can print 100's of orders with each label you will get sheet which will print out customer name address order no item no and item name almost anything you need to pack the order

This really speeds up the process
Old 06-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
That must one painstaking process, especially if you have hundreds of shipments going out daily.
With USPS we're given the option to print a message on the bottom of each label. I use that field to type out what's going in each shipment. With "presets" it's pretty easy.

I didn't know if you guys have any option like that though, so I recommended the old school way. Beats using different color markers. :P
Old 06-27-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
With USPS we're given the option to print a message on the bottom of each label. I use that field to type out what's going in each shipment. With "presets" it's pretty easy.

I didn't know if you guys have any option like that though, so I recommended the old school way. Beats using different color markers. :P
Essentially the equivalent, but since this is a features offered by Zenstores (you're equivalent would be shipstation I think), we're not confined to using this feature with just one courier, so long as label is printed via Zenstores, it will print this sku/preset.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (06-27-2018)
Old 06-28-2018
Threadstarter  

And what details to you give these third party label printers do you give your stealth details Iv already got an account with royal mail OBA some where but its on my real name and address I never real used them it was to difficult for me
Old 06-28-2018

Quote:
And what details to you give these third party label printers do you give your stealth details Iv already got an account with royal mail OBA some where but its on my real name and address I never real used them it was to difficult for me
I would sign up using your own details. Link the royal mail account to zenstores. link the zenstores to your stealth ebay accounts (using stealth protocol). Done.