eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Paypal has limited me becouse i was earning to much to quickly (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/118458-paypal-has-limited-me-becouse-i-earning-much-quickly.html)

Bradd 07-02-2018 04:43 AM

Paypal has limited me becouse i was earning to much to quickly

Any advice what i should do

They want business info there is a drop down menu which iv got to chose a category

Invoice from my supplier

and posting info on two items i sold

JamesNorth101 07-02-2018 05:02 AM

Re: Paypal has limited me becouse i was earning to much to quickly

Just choose the category that suits the items you sell

They will need official invoices and then tracking. No way to get around that other than to supply it

Bradd 07-02-2018 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 928596)

They will need official invoices and then tracking. No way to get around that other than to supply it

Im not sure what category i need to chose as i sell diverse stuff ...i think retail is a choice that could cover a lot of stuff

Im hoping my supplier can do me an invoice

the two items iv not even posted yet i might use parcle2go

We were only talking about this last night James then i woke up and there was the email ...gutted

JamesNorth101 07-02-2018 05:10 AM

So long as you make sure to get back to them fast you have a good chance of getting it overturned :) I woudlnt worry too much yet!

Just find the area that suits you best roughly and that will do the job. They dont really mind too much what are you choose so long as there is some relevance to what you sell

Bradd 07-02-2018 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 928598)
So long as you make sure to get back to them fast you have a good chance of getting it overturned :) I woudlnt worry too much yet!

Just find the area that suits you best roughly and that will do the job. They dont really mind too much what are you choose so long as there is some relevance to what you sell

There is a category more relevant to the stuff im selling now which is what got me over my earnings amount ,,but that is a lot different to what iv been selling the past year or so

JamesNorth101 07-02-2018 05:20 AM

Just choose which ever is the most relevant going forward for future sales.

mmmbop 07-02-2018 06:55 AM

I did mention yesterday it was gonna be PayPal to limit you first! You where looking at bumping up to over 100grand a year out of nowhere!

Hope you get it sorted though, fingers crossed

yankee 07-02-2018 07:35 AM

Sometimes, at least in the USA, if you call them they just need those tracking numbers and ask a few questions such as where you get your items. Might be worth a shot to give a call.

Bradd 07-02-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmbop (Post 928613)
I did mention yesterday it was gonna be PayPal to limit you first! You where looking at bumping up to over 100grand a year out of nowhere!

Hope you get it sorted though, fingers crossed

I know i wish you weren't so right hahahah

mmmbop 07-02-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 928631)
I know i wish you weren't so right hahahah

Its a fact of life, Mmmbop is always right, even when he dosent want to be :)

Fingers crossed for you dude

e2free 07-02-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 928592)
Any advice what i should do

They want business info there is a drop down menu which iv got to chose a category

Invoice from my supplier

and posting info on two items i sold

That's very easy limitation

Get the supplier info from Google for those items you sold and send them invoices you will get this limit removed within 1 to 2 days as long as invoices are good quality

Bradd 07-02-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 928684)

Get the supplier info from Google for those items you sold and send them invoices you will get this limit removed within 1 to 2 days as long as invoices are good quality

Love it ...Thanks

Play 07-02-2018 06:30 PM

Have you got other stealth accounts, or are you solely using this?, if its the latter, I strongly advise you start diversifying your sales through multiple accounts. :)

Bradd 07-03-2018 04:17 AM

Iv got about 4 stealth accounts 1 good one which is better than this one and 2 small ones that needs building up but there nearly two years old

mmmbop 07-03-2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 928784)
Iv got about 4 stealth accounts 1 good one which is better than this one and 2 small ones that needs building up but there nearly two years old

Spread what you are selling through each of them, that should bring them down to 2k each, but you'll still need to build them up slowly if they havent seen any major funds through them - even if they are aged accounts.

Cocer 07-29-2018 09:50 AM

what if the items are USED , do u still have to provide all invoices etc ?
if u sell used expensive stuff isnt this better ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 928596)

Ebayorbust 07-29-2018 10:00 AM

If you sell a "one off" used item you might be able to avoid submitting invoices if you can sweet talk a rep.

If you are shifting multiple units of the same used item then they will still want invoices.

rsot 07-29-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 928784)

Updates Bradd?

ilovenick83 08-28-2018 11:05 AM

I just got this happen to me and I not posted the items yet if I use parcel to go will it have my address on the paper work, plus how do I sort the invoices out, this was all because I put a 50% sale in my ebay shop to shift some summer children clothes so had more then normal go though my ebay account many thanks for any help don't really want to lose my account

ilovenick83 08-28-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 928684)

how do I go about getting invoices as this has happened to me many thanks for ant help

Bradd 08-28-2018 05:04 PM

Luckily i had a foreign supplier who i talked to and asked them to change my name and address on the invoice ..Which he did and it worked (Not sure if an english supplier will do this )

If thats not an option as they all say on here is get creative Im sure some boys on here will help you out

Bradd 08-28-2018 05:15 PM

For the tracking numbers just do another Parc2go cheapo label but this time put your stealth address on it even thou i dont think they can check any way

But theyv don it to me again hahah evn thou iv already posted it i just don another P2P label with tracking sent that in and bobs your uncle

all they want is a valid tracking number