eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   MC011 Ebay asking for proof of id, manufacturer invoices/receipts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/120888-mc011-ebay-asking-proof-id-manufacturer-invoices-receipts.html)

winge00 10-14-2018 06:42 PM

MC011 Ebay asking for proof of id, manufacturer invoices/receipts

Dear All

1. I have been selling a software on ebay, now ebay is asking for manufacturer invoices/receipts, I do not have any invoices/receipts for this,

2. My name on ebay does not match with my name on paypal as paypal has my real name andI had changed my name on ebay as I wanted to hide my real name from ebay buyers, now ebay is asking for proof of id,

3. Ebay is also asking for bank statements and credit card statements as well.

Can you please help me in this

ouako 10-14-2018 06:48 PM

Re: MC011 Ebay asking for proof of id, manufacturer invoices/receipts

Account is dead. No reason to even waste time trying to get it back. Had an account selling 60k in software a month, that got closed. Provided all the info.

Assuming you are selling MSDN keys. Which is ILLEGAL. I recommend you stop selling em, and move on.

winge00 10-14-2018 06:59 PM

They have put restrictions on selling and removed all my listings and saying until I provide the required information and that is reviewed and they are happy with that until then selling restrictions will stay there. I am unable to list anything now.

I am able to purchase any item from ebay through,

I do not understand MSDN, but I was selling keys which were like offline activation of that software, so I am assuming ebay received many complaints from buyers that why offline activations.

Looking forward to hear from you guys plz

rsot 10-14-2018 08:42 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

1. So you either provide invoices/receipts or you don't - not much help there. Maybe you can pay someone to do some work for you but even then there is no 100% success rate.

2. Changing your name won't hide you from the buyers who have complained - it's a HUGE flag to eb to try and change your name....and they keep ALL info even if you try to hide.

3. Get those statements - again not 100% sure you can be reinstatement since these digital keys are big problems to sell - eb and pp don't like them.

nickopedia 10-14-2018 11:07 PM

Sadly, as been my personal experience with MC011 selling restrictions, you are unlikely to pass it, even if you provide real and authentic invoices/bills of sale.

Very often, even with this restriction they will ask for invoices/receipts with no intention of reinstating you.

Your efforts should be spent creating new accounts asap instead of wasting any more time trying to get this account back. It's dead.

winge00 10-15-2018 06:59 PM

1. So you either provide invoices/receipts or you don't - not much help there. Maybe you can pay someone to do some work for you but even then there is no 100% success rate.

Can someone here or know someone who can help me invoices/receipts here please,

2. My name on ebay does not match with my name on paypal as paypal has my real name and I had changed my name on ebay as I wanted to hide my real name from ebay buyers, now ebay is asking for proof of id,

Having different name on ebay and paypal, is this not allowed? because I have noticed some people has names as green boy, smart cat, red bull etc etc on eb.

Your efforts should be spent creating new accounts asap instead of wasting any more time trying to get this account back. It's dead.

So how can I create a new account? they already know I have restrictions on selling and then how can they approve a new account for me, please guide me how.

Moreover they have not given me anytime frame in which I have to provide all what they are asking, so what happens if I do not provide anything?

and also what happens if I provide them proof of id, address and other stuff they are asking for and what if they are not happy with this? will they report me to law enforcement agencies like police and hmrc etc etc.

Please shed some light on the consequences if I do not provide and If I provide.

Looking forward to hear from you all please.

Bradd 10-17-2018 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 950182)

Can someone here or know someone who can help me invoices/receipts here please,

2. My name on ebay does not match with my name on paypal as paypal has my real name and I had changed my name on ebay as I wanted to hide my real name from ebay buyers, now ebay is asking for proof of id,

Having different name on ebay and paypal, is this not allowed? because I have noticed some people has names as green boy, smart cat, red bull etc etc on eb.

So how can I create a new account? they already know I have restrictions on selling and then how can they approve a new account for me, please guide me how.

Moreover they have not given me anytime frame in which I have to provide all what they are asking, so what happens if I do not provide anything?

and also what happens if I provide them proof of id, address and other stuff they are asking for and what if they are not happy with this? will they report me to law enforcement agencies like police and hmrc etc etc.

Please shed some light on the consequences if I do not provide and If I provide.

Looking forward to hear from you all please.

Spend 30 quid and buy the book everyone on here has

winge00 10-19-2018 06:49 PM

A bomb from ebay, provided all what they have asked for even then they have suspended my account permanently. A big shock to me.

Couple of questions please

1. I have phoned them today in a try to request to reinstate the account but they have refused. I have read somewhere if you request them now and then say every week then they might re instate, is this advisable to keep requesting them

2. What do they do with the documents they had from me, do they keep at for ever, destroy those, passed on to others say HMRC or other authorities, or what???

3. What will happen to my buyers, if they want to return/refund any item bought from me, i assume can not be done via ebay but is it possible via paypal route, please clarify

4. I have checked my paypal account which is still working and not suspended or anything, will PP be suspended as well later on say within a month or so as I have heard EB owns PP as well.

5. What are my chances of buying ebay stealth account then stick to my own PP account?
Or what are the ways forward please, I can not live without selling on ebay i think.

JamesNorth101 10-20-2018 08:58 AM

Its very very unlikely they will reverse their decision now its perm suspended.

Selling items like that is very high risk and often leads to this im afraid.

2 - They will keep any documents you have sent them on file. eBay only pass documents to HMRC at request from HMRC

3 - You can still issue refunds via PayPal

4 - eBay and PayPal are separate. Have been for a while. PP should be fine, but its possible PayPal will also limit you later on

5 - Bad idea. eBay would just link the new eBay with the old eBay. You need a new eBay and a new PayPal and to start from scratch again

winge00 10-20-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 951245)
Its very very unlikely they will reverse their decision now its perm suspended.

Selling items like that is very high risk and often leads to this im afraid.

2 - They will keep any documents you have sent them on file. eBay only pass documents to HMRC at request from HMRC

3 - You can still issue refunds via PayPal

4 - eBay and PayPal are separate. Have been for a while. PP should be fine, but its possible PayPal will also limit you later on

5 - Bad idea. eBay would just link the new eBay with the old eBay. You need a new eBay and a new PayPal and to start from scratch again

Many Thanks for your reply,

1. Sorry what do u mean high risk, how do the evaluate things, and how they make this high risk items, there are lots seller doing the same

2. Now they have suspended my account, I can still log in but Can not buy or sell anything, as I am no longer a registered member there, for how long they will or can keep my documents? is there a way that I get them to destroy all what they have about my account.

3. I believe PP gives 180 days (6 months), in that period if buyers report anything they bought from a seller then PP may refund the buyer, Am I right on this please? is there a way to avoid these reverse/refunds.

4. I have an other account with ebay since 2013 which is linked with the account which is suspended, I have had a message on this account that this is restricted while ebay was reviewing the documents I sent regarding my main account. now the main is suspended, I have checked this 2nd account I am able to log and sell/buy. What are my chances on this account? will this also be suspended ultimately, Anyway I can save this account and how.

When you say new eb and new pp account, eb told me any new account will also be suspended, then how please guide,

oompaloompa 10-20-2018 04:14 PM

you make an unlinked account, follow stealth rules.

the 2013 account. might still be ok even if linked, but from now on when logging in to it, use stealth rules too.

high risk is usually a copyrighted item, sometimes it is high risk due to being intangible. Others selling them, are either legit selling with some kind of permission, not caught yet, or have provided credible info against a ban.

You cannot get them to destroy anything. I heard paypal use id docs and then destroy, might be the same for ebay or might not. I always assume they are kept in some form.

winge00 10-20-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 951381)
you make an unlinked account, follow stealth rules.

the 2013 account. might still be ok even if linked, but from now on when logging in to it, use stealth rules too.

high risk is usually a copyrighted item, sometimes it is high risk due to being intangible. Others selling them, are either legit selling with some kind of permission, not caught yet, or have provided credible info against a ban.

You cannot get them to destroy anything. I heard paypal use id docs and then destroy, might be the same for ebay or might not. I always assume they are kept in some form.

Thank you for your reply,
Please explain in details what are the stealth rules,

rsot 10-20-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 951428)

stealth guide + reading through forums for hot topics will serve you well :)

Play 10-23-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 951428)

Calling in, speaking to ebay, its like flogging a dead horse.

You a much better of just buying the stealth guide (click the link), read the guide, and take things from there.

Nobody will sit here and narrate the "stealth rules" for you. If you don't want to buy the guide, you can read around the forums, and figure things out. But I suggest you save yourself the time and just buy it. :rolleyes: