eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Using a UK eBay and PayPal to sell in Australia (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/121185-using-uk-ebay-paypal-sell-australia.html)

davros 10-26-2018 06:25 PM

Using a UK eBay and PayPal to sell in Australia

Does anyone have experience using a UK eBay account to sell items in Australia?

Our situation is we are located in Australia and finding it tough to get back on eBay after a PayPal limitation. All of our stock is in Australia.

Can we use a UK account to sell in Australia with items located in Australia? Most of our business is in Australia with some OS sales.

Play 10-26-2018 08:56 PM

Re: Using a UK eBay and PayPal to sell in Australia

You cannot use a UK eBay account if its new.

To sell outside of the UK, using an eBay UK account means you need to enable international visibility on your account, which allow you to reach clients outside of the UK.

To be eligible for this feature, you need to make sure:
a) You have an eBay account in good standing.
b) You have accumulated at least 10 positive *seller* feedback (from sales), and your feedback score is at least 10.
c) Its been 90 days from the date you first sold an item successfully.
d) You meet the selling and item requirements of the international site(s) where your planning on listing (as each eBay site has a slightly different set of rules).

If you try to circumvent the above criteria, it could lead to your account being indefinitely suspended.

just_smile 10-27-2018 01:41 AM

You can do it, but you would be much better off just using a stealth australian account.

davros 10-27-2018 03:21 AM

I wish it was that easy. I have not found a process to actually create an Australian Pay Pal stealth account. I have reads through this forum for hours and I cannot find anyone who has successfully done so here in Oz.

Play 10-27-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davros (Post 952943)
I wish it was that easy. I have not found a process to actually create an Australian Pay Pal stealth account. I have reads through this forum for hours and I cannot find anyone who has successfully done so here in Oz.

There's an entire section of this forum dedicated to you guys, I'm sure its possible.

The forum is dedicated to US, UK, AU, CA, and a few other countries. I know for a fact it works for US, UK and CA, so I presume it must also work in AU.

Maybe spend a few days reading through all the posts in the AU section?

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/

juke123321 11-01-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 952896)
You cannot use a UK eBay account if its new.

To sell outside of the UK, using an eBay UK account means you need to enable international visibility on your account, which allow you to reach clients outside of the UK.

To be eligible for this feature, you need to make sure:
a) You have an eBay account in good standing.
b) You have accumulated at least 10 positive *seller* feedback (from sales), and your feedback score is at least 10.
c) Its been 90 days from the date you first sold an item successfully.
d) You meet the selling and item requirements of the international site(s) where your planning on listing (as each eBay site has a slightly different set of rules).

If you try to circumvent the above criteria, it could lead to your account being indefinitely suspended.

ive instantly been able to sell on .com on a few days old ebay account, are you just recommending these?

Play 11-03-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juke123321 (Post 954530)
ive instantly been able to sell on .com on a few days old ebay account, are you just recommending these?

You should be able to sell instantly, there wont be anything stopping you. But when you do, often times your account will get limited. When you contact eBay they'll echo what i've said above.