Aged business account I have access to - can I change details - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Aged business account I have access to - can I change details

Hi Again,

I set up a business account in 2011 with a friend, using his details.
I ran the account and sold some bits and pieces, but we never carried on with the business....
All the address details and contact details were his, as i had been banned at the time.

I have carried on using the account and anytime I sold anything, his CCard was billed, and I just gave him the fees in cash every month.

The account has never had any issues or restrictions, and I currently use it for BUYING ONLY, with my real CC details added as payment method for purchases, and I get everything shipped to my work address.
Been doing this for years, no problems ever, and I log in to the account from home and from work, but never stealth.

I have access to the original gmail account linked to the eBay acc and have unlinked the original paypal account that the account was set up with.

So, my questions are:
Can I start selling on this account again, but with a new bank account in my name, linked to a new paypal account in my name - ie can I change the contact details on the account to mine now, and run it like a normal account.
So, change address, contact telephone number, keep email address the same....?

Since being banned in 2010, I have moved address, changed banks, different phone number also.... so will anything get flagged up?
I am prepared to lose the account, so have nothing to lose really, as I just use it for buying.

I already have one stealth account opened this week, with more to come, and have read the stealth guide already, but really need specific advice from an expert.....

Thanks in advance.
Ed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Aged business account I have access to - can I change details

Still no advice?

Any takers?
Old 01-18-2019

Longevity: 32%

Perhaps it will work but for a short period of time, just make sure to not use any of the details that was used previously used on a suspended account before.
Old 01-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Ok, thanks.
Maybe I just need to keep it as my buying account the.
Old 01-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edecalz View Post
Ok, thanks.
Maybe I just need to keep it as my buying account the.
Buying account can take more of a link-hit then the seller accounts though