New UK Stealth Account, setting up address & phone number advice needed, please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-16-2019

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 30%
Default New UK Stealth Account, setting up address & phone number advice needed, please!

Hi guys!

Hope you're all well and keeping yourself out of trouble!

I am new to this forum and reading lots and lots but we all do get confused from time to time so thought I'd ask some questions, please.

I do have the stealth guide but my questions are based specifically on the UK ebay and PP stealth accounts and just need some professional advice from you hardcore stealthers!!

So, here it goes...

1. If one was to open a business ebay and pp stealth account using a real valid UK address (but access is not possible) would the stealth account NOT get approved if there is already an existing account from another ebay and pp user living at the same address (it will be impossible to know if somebody else already has an existing ebay/pp account on that particular address as access is not possible)?

2. What is the best PAYG sim card to use for stealth accounts in the UK (without having to top-up)?
I'm under the impression you have to top up the sim card in order for it to keep it activated for the duration of your stealth accounts.
Can you just purchase a sim card and NOT TOP-UP at all and use your existing handset, or do you hardcore stealthers also buy a totally different cheap handset for different stealth accounts?

3. If a handset was once upon a time used with a sim card connected to an existing old eBay and PP account, can this very same handset be used again with a new stealth sim card?
Would handsets come up as a red flag at all?

Any advice would be much appreciated, of course.

Peace!

Hardgrafter
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: New UK Stealth Account, setting up address & phone number advice needed, please!

I generally open business eb accounts and attach a personal pp to it. Never had a problem with this.

1. It is preferable to have an address you have access to but you can add a different address for returns such as a private mailbox or PO Box.

2. Vodafone sims can be used and don't need to be topped up before use. Get them online for free, they post out next working day, go and buy one for 79p in Home Bargains or 99p in the supermarkets. ASDA sims are also good to use. I keep mine active by receiving a call from myself and buy some credit occasionally and use the data up.

3. A previously used handset is fine just don't use the eb app.
The Following User Says Thank You to LOMBOK For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (02-16-2019)
Old 02-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 30%
Smile Re: New UK Stealth Account, setting up address & phone number advice needed, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOMBOK View Post
I generally open business eb accounts and attach a personal pp to it. Never had a problem with this.

1. It is preferable to have an address you have access to but you can add a different address for returns such as a private mailbox or PO Box.

2. Vodafone sims can be used and don't need to be topped up before use. Get them online for free, they post out next working day, go and buy one for 79p in Home Bargains or 99p in the supermarkets. ASDA sims are also good to use. I keep mine active by receiving a call from myself and buy some credit occasionally and use the data up.

3. A previously used handset is fine just don't use the eb app.

Hi LOMBOK,

Thanks for your input It's very helpful, much appreciated.
Old 02-17-2019

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: New UK Stealth Account, setting up address & phone number advice needed, please!

i attached a usa google voice number lol nothing happen after weeks :-)
Old 02-18-2019
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardgrafter View Post
Hi guys!

Hope you're all well and keeping yourself out of trouble!

I am new to this forum and reading lots and lots but we all do get confused from time to time so thought I'd ask some questions, please.

I do have the stealth guide but my questions are based specifically on the UK ebay and PP stealth accounts and just need some professional advice from you hardcore stealthers!!

So, here it goes...

1. If one was to open a business ebay and pp stealth account using a real valid UK address (but access is not possible) would the stealth account NOT get approved if there is already an existing account from another ebay and pp user living at the same address (it will be impossible to know if somebody else already has an existing ebay/pp account on that particular address as access is not possible)?

2. What is the best PAYG sim card to use for stealth accounts in the UK (without having to top-up)?
I'm under the impression you have to top up the sim card in order for it to keep it activated for the duration of your stealth accounts.
Can you just purchase a sim card and NOT TOP-UP at all and use your existing handset, or do you hardcore stealthers also buy a totally different cheap handset for different stealth accounts?

3. If a handset was once upon a time used with a sim card connected to an existing old eBay and PP account, can this very same handset be used again with a new stealth sim card?
Would handsets come up as a red flag at all?

Any advice would be much appreciated, of course.

Peace!

Hardgrafter

1. Get this idea out your head. Its not relevant and doesn't work like that. if you need a returns address, get a PO Box and add it to the returns section address on ebay.

2 + 3. You can use the same handset for as many sims as you like. The best sims to use without the need of topping up are EE, 02, Vodafone, Lyca, Asda mobile, Virgin
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (02-20-2019)