eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   advice please after ebay selling suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/124859-advice-please-after-ebay-selling-suspension.html)

a n other 03-20-2019 03:44 AM

advice please after ebay selling suspension

hi all,

so i got suspended from selling on ebay a few years ago, i am still able to buy, and i would like to start selling again on there so i am after a bit of advice please.

since my selling ability was suspended i have sold the house that the accounts were and still are registered to. so as far as ebay are concerned i still live there.

my paypal account has my primary address as the sold house and billing address at my parents.

when i sold the house i moved my bank accounts and drivers licence etc. to my parents house, the bank cards are registered to my paypal linked to the suspended ebay account.

would it be safe to open a new ebay and paypal at my parents house, or would the paypal billing address link me??

is my parents address a no go for me now with ebay and paypal?

i live at another address now with the only address links are with hmrc and council etc. none of my banks etc. are linked to the new address.
i have purposely left this address clean in hope that i can some how get back to selling on ebay.

i have a brand new credit card with the billing address at my parents house, could i use this to start my new accounts or can they just credit check me and link me.

i know i have lots more questions to ask on this subject but for now i will just start with these few questions.

thanks in advance guys

meloncoly 03-20-2019 05:49 AM

Re: advice please after ebay selling suspension

It's best to use a new registered address if you can. You don't need to actually add a card if you are selling.
The most important thing is to verify a new bank account.
One useful tip is to change the number at the start of your address. From say 45 to 54. So you can easily edit documents they ask for in future.

Play 03-20-2019 05:49 AM

I'd suggest start by reading the stealth guide.

Going the stealth route should be your priority so you can get accounts going and start selling again.

Then you can take the risk of using your own details to start again on eBay. Sure a new address would help, but you dont want to link it to anything old, i.e. your paypal.

Jliam140 01-12-2021 04:12 PM

:welcome; good luck

agent006140 01-12-2021 05:29 PM

linking a credit card makes life easier,your money will be released quicker,and you Paypal account is now confirmed.
ebay can link your old and new account via the Paypal card,but not the bank accounts linked to the Paypal account,
best is to open a new Ebay and a new PaYPAL ACCOUNT.
But if you still want to use old ebay account to buy and a new Ebay account to sell using same device,ISP,Ip address,Ebay wil know

ebabe 01-13-2021 06:24 AM

If you want to start selling again, the gold standard (safest way) in a nutshell is to close down your ebay/pp account and start a new ebay/pp account with same name, of course now a different address. Change bank, re-set (change) IP address if using dynamic IP. If your using the same computer, either buy a new computer or make a new windows account on the computer

The reason you have to change IP address at this point is becuase you have already logged into your banned ebay account using your current IP address. Its tainted, so must be changed.

rsot 01-15-2021 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jliam140 (Post 1136071)
:welcome; good luck

Kind of an old thread to re-open Jliam140 :FF: