Get back old eBay account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-19-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Get back old eBay account.

Hi

My own eBay account got closed down about 4 years ago. It was strange as my dslr and feedback etc was always good and paid fees etc on time

They kept sending messages saying your listings are not compliant even though other sellers with same listings were active. After a few messages they closed account indefinitely.

I tried to open a few more but kept getting linked as using same PayPal.
So I just started using another eBay account and PayPal from a
Family member. This has been good for a few years know but I really need to add a vat number now. The business ltd company in my name but eBay account is not

Please advise
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Question Re: Get back old eBay account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User220 View Post
Hi

My own eBay account got closed down about 4 years ago. It was strange as my dslr and feedback etc was always good and paid fees etc on time

They kept sending messages saying your listings are not compliant even though other sellers with same listings were active. After a few messages they closed account indefinitely.

I tried to open a few more but kept getting linked as using same PayPal.
So I just started using another eBay account and PayPal from a
Family member. This has been good for a few years know but I really need to add a vat number now. The business ltd company in my name but eBay account is not

Please advise
Make your family member a director with significant control of the company and apply for VAT using their details - with their consent of course.

That might still raise red-flags with eBay much later as directors details, even if resigned are always available for most people to see. Who knows what's available to eBay when they punch in those VAT numbers?

Alternatively, you could have your relative register a brand new company devoid of any obvious connections to you. You can then replace that on eBay / PayPal / Bank.

Your relative can collect and pass you funds as dividends. A lot of trust involved.
If they receive public funds, they may be affected, so that's a lot of commitment on their part too.

As the new company will have to pay corporation tax, both your taxes might need to be attended by an accountant.

Alternatively, you can put the account on hold another 12 months - and spread your sales across several other accounts.