Wanting to buy a aged or stealth ebay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-31-2019
jayd135

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Wanting to buy a aged or stealth ebay account

I'm Wanting to buy a aged stealth ebay account, that doesn't have any restrictions and that doesn't hold my funds as i have a ebay acc that's older than 7 years, but ebay keep bloody holding each money ive made, which i use to buy the items and then have them shipped out asap. I'm dropshipping btw

But i think it's most likely due to that my selling performance has dropped, only because i haven't been selling hardly, but I'm no way a new seller, i have 100 feedback and 600 feedback with only 1 bad feedback.

I really need a solution to this as i need to start making money, but can't only because ebay hold all my money and I've sold 8 items in the last 2 days, but had to refund them as i couldn't use the money to buy them and no i didn't have any of my own money to use either, but the idea is to use some of the money made to buy and send the item off.

Basically can i buy a aged stealth ebay account, on here with no restrictions and especially where ebay doesnt hold my funds, i just neex a ebay acc where i can withdraw the funds straight away and buy and ship them out?

Please don't respond to this if you cant just provide a straight forward answer and nothing else i don't want to waste time!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas
Default Re: Wanting to buy a aged or stealth ebay account

Be careful asking for someone to sell you an account on an open forum you will open yourself up to scammers. Only deal with the approved vendors in the marketplace
Old 05-31-2019
jayd135

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Be careful asking for someone to sell you an account on an open forum you will open yourself up to scammers. Only deal with the approved vendors in the marketplace
Ye i know that obv, right ive made it clear that i don't want any other responses other than to just simply answer my question. So again to avoid wasting anytime can you just answer my question mate, ill do the rest myself and find a trusted vemdor on here, but if you can just answer my question?

I haven't got the time for replies that can't just simply answer my question, as i just want to crack on and get on with it!
Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

what you need is an aged ebay and PayPal account I have one that has had zero holds on my funds since the first sale.

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd135 View Post
Ye i know that obv, right ive made it clear that i don't want any other responses other than to just simply answer my question. So again to avoid wasting anytime can you just answer my question mate, ill do the rest myself and find a trusted vemdor on here, but if you can just answer my question?

I haven't got the time for replies that can't just simply answer my question, as i just want to crack on and get on with it!

No need to reply to my post with an attitude like that!!!

Since you are a new member I was trying to give you a heads up that your post will attract scammers.
Old 05-31-2019
jayd135

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman707 View Post
what you need is an aged ebay and PayPal account I have one that has had zero holds on my funds since the first sale.
Right thanks for straight forward answer appreciate it, but to make things easier for me because it's most likely due to my seller performance has dropped, because I've but been asking hardly do you suggest a aged ebay or paypal acc, as it's ebay telling paypal to hold my money as they told me roughly over the phone that my they can sometimes, put hold on your funds if your seller performance isn't that good, so i doubt it's anything to do with paypal as it only happens, with selling and it's important that i know so i don't end up buying a aged paypal account and then find out that my funds are still being held??
Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

ya its most likely ebay that's having PayPal hold the funds if your account is below average on selling performance because usually PayPal only has holds themself within the first 90 days and as long as you clear at least $250 in currency but like I said i have an account that was aged 2 1/2 months ebay and PayPal and the first item i sold the money was available instantly every sale might just be i got lucky but you could possible buy an ebay and PayPal aged account package and there might be no holds other then that looks like you just need to work on getting your selling rating up and if you add tracking funds are usually available 3 days after delivery.

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 05-31-2019
jayd135

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman707 View Post
ya its most likely ebay that's having PayPal hold the funds if your account is below average on selling performance because usually PayPal only has holds themself within the first 90 days and as long as you clear at least $250 in currency but like I said i have an account that was aged 2 1/2 months ebay and PayPal and the first item i sold the money was available instantly every sale might just be i got lucky but you could possible buy an ebay and PayPal aged account package and there might be no holds other then that looks like you just need to work on getting your selling rating up and if you add tracking funds are usually available 3 days after delivery.
Ok np but if i buy a eBay Stealth or a aged ebay, will this and using IPBurger be able to hide my ip, or any info from me so they can't tell it's me at all because i don't want to buy a stealth or aged ebay, then ebay being able to see that it's the same person for my current account. Because then they might decide to go and suspend this acc as well and i just want to be able to sell and use the money made, to buy the item and then have them shipped out without any issues??
Old 06-03-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd135 View Post
I'm Wanting to buy a aged stealth ebay account, that doesn't have any restrictions and that doesn't hold my funds as i have a ebay acc that's older than 7 years, but ebay keep bloody holding each money ive made, which i use to buy the items and then have them shipped out asap. I'm dropshipping btw

But i think it's most likely due to that my selling performance has dropped, only because i haven't been selling hardly, but I'm no way a new seller, i have 100 feedback and 600 feedback with only 1 bad feedback.

I really need a solution to this as i need to start making money, but can't only because ebay hold all my money and I've sold 8 items in the last 2 days, but had to refund them as i couldn't use the money to buy them and no i didn't have any of my own money to use either, but the idea is to use some of the money made to buy and send the item off.

Basically can i buy a aged stealth ebay account, on here with no restrictions and especially where ebay doesnt hold my funds, i just neex a ebay acc where i can withdraw the funds straight away and buy and ship them out?

Please don't respond to this if you cant just provide a straight forward answer and nothing else i don't want to waste time!
Just upload tracking numbers with everything you sell and you should get your money soon as item is delivered.
Old 06-09-2019
jayd135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay.slayer View Post
Just upload tracking numbers with everything you sell and you should get your money soon as item is delivered.
Hi im trying to buy the stealth guide but it's asking me for the zip code which i don't have as im in tge uk and ive tried putting in my post code but won't work.

Also I'm Wanting to post on the forum on hiring someone, to set up the stealth ebay and everything that goes along with it, as i don't have tge time to set it up myself and i just want to get on with selling.
So can i do this or not and can suggest anyone trustworthy, on tge forum who be willing to do this?

If you can please let me know asap so i can get on with this.
Thanks