Anyone bought a running eBay PayPal Business - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Anyone bought a running eBay PayPal Business

Hi

Has anyone purchased a complete running Ebay PayPal with stock.
I've come across one up for sale with stock what's included is the limited company Ebay PayPal stock etc I am just wondering is this a solid way of getting on Ebay or not

The only issue is the seller what's to hand over everything so he wants to change his name on Ebay and PayPal.. know the question is my names blocked with both but his phoned up PayPal and Ebay and has explained the situation stating his selling the complete business and both Ebay and PayPal have stated if the new owner is on company house as a director with can change over the names ?

I am just thinking if I buy the business who's name can I put it on obviously if i put mine name it's a red flag?

Both his Ebay and PayPal are old established accounts his been getting working capital from PayPal and has never had issues with them.

The price the business is listed does look like a good deal with stock

Is there anyway around this without being a big risk
Thanks

Last edited by assad; 06-18-2019 at 04:10 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Anyone bought a running eBay PayPal Business

If its a real Ltd company and your transferring ownership then you need to put your own real details in there.

If your own real details have been blocked on eBay/PayPal in the past you would get limited and blocked again

It is a risk which I expect you already know otherwise this thread wouldn't be created. Im sure you have quite a few threads asking the same sort of thing though?
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
If its a real Ltd company and your transferring ownership then you need to put your own real details in there.

If your own real details have been blocked on eBay/PayPal in the past you would get limited and blocked again

It is a risk which I expect you already know otherwise this thread wouldn't be created. Im sure you have quite a few threads asking the same sort of thing though?
Not asking the same thing. I am just ruling out my options and trying to find the best way to get back to trading
Old 06-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

It’s just not a good plan. Far too many pitfalls and potential issues
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Phoned up eBay and PayPal today not sure if this chat is all bull but spoke to a ebay rep and stated to them i made a ebay account years ago and got banned from it but its been so long ive lost all the information on the account they said if its been over a few years that account details will be removed and deleted so the rep just literally told me just make another account with all new information such as email, address etc and ill be fine, they said it wont bring a link ? anyone been advised this before bit weird or does the rep not have a clue what shes talking about

I did say i am planning to start a business and going to invest a lot of money etc
Old 06-18-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by assad View Post
Phoned up eBay and PayPal today not sure if this chat is all bull but spoke to a ebay rep and stated to them i made a ebay account years ago and got banned from it but its been so long ive lost all the information on the account they said if its been over a few years that account details will be removed and deleted so the rep just literally told me just make another account with all new information such as email, address etc and ill be fine, they said it wont bring a link ? anyone been advised this before bit weird or does the rep not have a clue what shes talking about
The rep is right. At least for the UK anyway.

Paypal Store information for 6 years. Things link bank accounts that have been previously linked can be used again.

Jas's VCC Store HERE
Old 06-18-2019

Activity: 17%

Quote:

I did say i am planning to start a business and going to invest a lot of money etc
Haven't you tried re-opening a paypal and ebay with a variation of your real name and address yet ? but using a different IP, email and phone number ?

So semi-stealth.

I'm doing that and all appears to be going fine. How long it will last I don't know.

But i'm not getting anywhere via 100% complete stealth either due to always failing the EU limit check.
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
The rep is right. At least for the UK anyway.

Paypal Store information for 6 years. Things link bank accounts that have been previously linked can be used again.
really so like after 6 years you can open another ebay and paypal on same name without any issues of linking to previous accounts ?
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Haven't you tried re-opening a paypal and ebay with a variation of your real name and address yet ? but using a different IP, email and phone number ?

So semi-stealth.

I'm doing that and all appears to be going fine. How long it will last I don't know.

But i'm not getting anywhere via 100% complete stealth either due to always failing the EU limit check.
No mate i havent just trying to grab as much information as i can before doing so as i want it to work as long as possible, so how long was it before you opened a ebay and paypal on your name and how longs the account been running know without issues

Also have you passed the paypal EU limits and eBay verification processes fine ?
Old 06-18-2019

Quote:
really so like after 6 years you can open another ebay and paypal on same name without any issues of linking to previous accounts ?
My personal experience is yes. I run plenty of stealth accounts but I also run a real account in my name which I setup over years after my other was banned.

I'm using the same current account on the paypal as they banned the first time.

Please be aware that all that information above is from MY personal experience. I would always recommend running as stealth

Jas's VCC Store HERE
Old 06-18-2019

Activity: 17%

Quote:
No mate i havent just trying to grab as much information as i can before doing so as i want it to work as long as possible, so how long was it before you opened and ebay and paypal on your name and how longs the account been running know without issues

Also have you passed the paypal EU limits and eBay verification processes fine ?
So my paypal account was never suspended. I was just booted off ebay. I just created 3 ebay accounts with a variation of my name and address and i'm accepting money in to my genuine paypal. All works fine. How long ? I don't know. But it's been 4 months. I have deliberately contacted customer services many times whinging about various things that initiate checks/scans on the accounts and there is no link. Im using stealth principals so new ip, new user account, new email. Just accepting money in my genuine paypal.

I just realised you are suspended off paypal and not ebay. Going 100% stealth is your only option for now.
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
So my paypal account was never suspended. I was just booted off ebay. I just created 3 ebay accounts with a variation of my name and address and i'm accepting money in to my genuine paypal. All works fine. How long ? I don't know. But it's been 4 months. I have deliberately contacted customer services many times whinging about various things that initiate checks/scans on the accounts and there is no link. Im using stealth principals so new ip, new user account, new email. Just accepting money in my genuine paypal.

I just realised you are suspended off paypal and not ebay. Going 100% stealth is your only option for now.

On my personal name my payapl was suspended years ago probably like 8-9 years maybe longer ?
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
My personal experience is yes. I run plenty of stealth accounts but I also run a real account in my name which I setup over years after my other was banned.

I'm using the same current account on the paypal as they banned the first time.

Please be aware that all that information above is from MY personal experience. I would always recommend running as stealth

So both your paypal and ebay was suspended ? how many years later did you open another paypal and ebay on your real name ? also are both accounts being using as a proper business a lot of activity ?
Old 06-18-2019

Quote:
So both your paypal and ebay was suspended ? how many years later did you open another paypal and ebay on your real name ? also are both accounts being using as a proper business a lot of activity ?
It was the paypal that got suspended.

I opened a new ebay/paypal account in the same details about 7 years later. That account does around £6000 a month over about 500 sales

Jas's VCC Store HERE
Old 06-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It was the paypal that got suspended.

I opened a new ebay/paypal account in the same details about 7 years later. That account does around £6000 a month over about 500 sales
My names been banned around 9 10 years which is around 2009 ?

Looking by your records it could work, is that account linked to a limited company or anything ?

Did you give in the same verification details like ID's also when did you open this account ?
Old 06-22-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

This is a really interesting

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191