Claim It reaches the UK ... lloyds bank wont play ball anymore - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-26-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Claim It reaches the UK ... lloyds bank wont play ball anymore

Got a little money in a new stealth PP account I'm trying and I tried linking a Lloyds Easy Saver Account to it ( which I've done multiple times over the past decade without any problems at all even though I'd read people on here saying theyre rubbish ) but they're now telling me with this new lloyds acount opened yesterday I need to go to the bank and provide multiple forms of ID just to get the PP confirmation code on the statement , sounds like a nightmare . I also tried buying something online with a site that accepts paypal and PP told me I need to link a card or bank account before I can buy a damn thing . So just a heads up theyre making things even more difficult in the Uk now . What banks are the best in the Uk now still for stealth again , I'd open it up under my real name but withdraw to it from a mismatching PP ideally .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2019

Longevity: 30%
Default Re: Claim It reaches the UK ... lloyds bank wont play ball anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykoo View Post
Got a little money in a new stealth PP account I'm trying and I tried linking a Lloyds Easy Saver Account to it ( which I've done multiple times over the past decade without any problems at all even though I'd read people on here saying theyre rubbish ) but they're now telling me with this new lloyds acount opened yesterday I need to go to the bank and provide multiple forms of ID just to get the PP confirmation code on the statement , sounds like a nightmare . I also tried buying something online with a site that accepts paypal and PP told me I need to link a card or bank account before I can buy a damn thing . So just a heads up theyre making things even more difficult in the Uk now . What banks are the best in the Uk now still for stealth again , I'd open it up under my real name but withdraw to it from a mismatching PP ideally .

What really ? I just opened 2 Lloyd’s club savers today and linked them to PayPal . It took about 2 hours for the PayPal confirmation codes to come through but it worked .
Old 06-27-2019

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykoo View Post
I'm also having problems with Halifax when i try adding the sort and bank account number it just says "sorry we are not able to process your request please try again later" and thats with a ISA and everyday saver.
Old 06-27-2019

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Halifax, Lloyds and TSB and renowned for making things difficult. Best to avoid them unless you're using business bank accounts.