eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again later (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/128700-paypal-add-bank-error-sorry-we-cant-process-time-please-try-again-later.html)

fernendo 08-09-2019 06:35 PM

Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again later

Hi guys

I know I may not have followed the correct procedure but here's what happened.

I had an old PayPal account not used in 4 years or so. It's in good standing (no limitatons etc)

I had a small amount of money deposited into it (about £20). I logged in to withdraw but the attached bank account was no longer active.

I tried to add a new bank account but it wanted me to phone verify first. The phone number on the account was no longer active.

I updated the phone number then left it about 2 weeks and tried to add a bank account when I got the dreaded error:-

Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again later

Shall I try to call them to resolve it or does anyone here have any ideas

Thanks

Therealrenodaret 08-09-2019 07:27 PM

Re: Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again lat

This extact same thing happened to me on a new account. Please help

UKGiftWarranty 08-09-2019 07:55 PM

Re: Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again lat

Call them. Even if it can't be resolved and they say no, you're only in the same position as doing nothing about it. You can try going via the email/chat feature but you'll probably have more luck on the phone providing you can pass verification.

If you can't verify the details then your only option is to go via email but to suggest PayPal's support via this method is hit and miss is a massive understatement.

Give 'em a ring and see what happens.

Londonboy17 08-09-2019 10:02 PM

Call paypal and they will sort out this for you.

Therealrenodaret 08-11-2019 05:35 AM

I really am not too scared to called since i will be calling from a tracfone. And im in the us. And also account was set up with account name first name jamie so it can be a guys name which i am. But other than address and vcc number and bank account i am trying to add will they ask anything else? This is a totally made up name and a business address i got from a google search from my same zip code. I can provide all those details.