"Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy it now" not working - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-30-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: "Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy it now" not working

Ah yes and also i have read, all new business account getting such problems, personal are all okay, also you can easy ask 100 item limits from ebay live chat.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexgolden35 For This Useful Post:
RetroRedneck (09-30-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-30-2019

Activity: 48%
Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgolden35 View Post
Ah yes and also i have read, all new business account getting such problems, personal are all okay, also you can easy ask 100 item limits from ebay live chat.
I will try to test, but he was not explained all clearly. And i dont know how to find them by user ID only.
Old 09-30-2019

I have tested 5 accounts so far, personal 100 items / 3500 pounds
listed immediately, all works fine till now, but seems need to grow up to list some high end items.
Old 09-30-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
listed immediately, all works fine till now, but seems need to grow up to list some high end items.
Does "Require immediate payment" option work?
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWhale View Post
Does "Require immediate payment" option work?
No not working !
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
Can you list non high end items ?

Or ebay will limit account ?
Old 09-30-2019

I have listed PS4 disks, nothing removed, not sure about immediate payment, i didnt used it. Will check later and let you know.
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
I have listed PS4 disks, nothing removed, not sure about immediate payment, i didnt used it. Will check later and let you know.
Ok, waiting from you any update
Old 09-30-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Why there was removed one guy comment with solution ? Is it prohibited to provide solution for this issue to all others ?
Hi, could you please share the solution with us?
Old 09-30-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 26%

It is already linked, I tried unlink relink but doesn't appear. But it still is linked just not showed. Have this issue since the beginning but never had problem receiving payment as long as require immediate payment is on.
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikevrardd View Post
It is already linked, I tried unlink relink but doesn't appear. But it still is linked just not showed. Have this issue since the beginning but never had problem receiving payment as long as require immediate payment is on.
for me same problem.

but also cant set on auctions with payment methode PayPal.

its driving me crazy.

whats about the account sellers, they dont have problems like that?
Old 10-02-2019

Longevity: 47%

Has anyone found a solution for the 'Immediate Payment' option? I can't seem to list an item as eBay complains that my PP isn't verified.
Old 10-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post
Has anyone found a solution for the 'Immediate Payment' option? I can't seem to list an item as eBay complains that my PP isn't verified.
Same problem here.

No glitch or work around found till now.

I think the business is over.

So no more fresh accounts….
Old 10-04-2019

Is this error still active on 1 month old account created on a first days of september and in EU ?
Old 10-07-2019

Is this error still on? Any news?
Old 10-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
Is this error still on? Any news?
Just tried to list an item. Yes error is still on.
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 26%

Maybe it's a precursor to Ayden.
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 37%

If this immediate payment option is unchecked,
does that mean that customers can just get my items without paying?

Since I use shipstation, is there a way to make sure they pay first before I ship out the item?
Logging in and out of each account will be too much work to just check if they have paid everyday.
Old 10-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthLannister View Post
If this immediate payment option is unchecked,
does that mean that customers can just get my items without paying?

Since I use shipstation, is there a way to make sure they pay first before I ship out the item?
Logging in and out of each account will be too much work to just check if they have paid everyday.

No, they can not. You ship only after you get paid- like it always was. It just for sure will happen that from time to time you bump into a buyers who buys, but does not pays and does not respond any more and leaves you with ebay fees to pay and in long time consuming game of "unpaind item strikes" which literally does nothing at all.
Old 10-08-2019

Ok, after playing arround all day it looks it is clear what is going on with that error. Would be nice if someone would double ckeck it.

First of all, this is not a problem with ebay or paypal and not about accounts created after september 1st. At least partly.
THIS IS ABOUT YOUR VCC.

Today i have started up for selling on 6 accounts in total. Small items which i later cancelled as i was doing this just for a test. All my EB accounts are registered on ".com". All are 1-4 weeks old. 3x of them has mastercard prepaid on paypal and 3 of them has VISA prepaid.

All EB+PP sets with mastercards worked just fine and allowed to list with "requare immediate payment" with no problem. Even in EB settings tab "paypal account" i can see a link like this:
"Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: X...X@gmail.com Unlink accounts." <---NOTE that there IS your half blanked paypal email.

While all EB+PP sets with VISA on paypal did NOT allowed to list with "requare immediate payment" option. Also on their EB settings there is a note whitch is little bit bifferent:
"Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: Unlink accounts." <---NOTE that there is NOT your half blanked paypal email - just no email at all, just a button which allows to unlink accounts.

Also now tried to link two more EB and PP accounts with VISA but did not listed anything and in EB settings can see a note "Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: Unlink accounts." No half blanked pp email there... I suspect thous are gonna be problematic accounts which will not allow to requare immediate payments.

However two fresh accounts with mastercard but no listings yet says:
"Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: X...X@gmail.com Unlink accounts." and somewhy after today i think thous are going to be good.

Coinsidence or what?!

Some of you could double check this method and post results.
The Following User Says Thank You to icecolder For This Useful Post:
WWhale (10-08-2019)
Old 10-08-2019

Quote:
Ok, after playing arround all day it looks it is clear what is going on with that error. Would be nice if someone would double ckeck it.

First of all, this is not a problem with ebay or paypal and not about accounts created after september 1st. At least partly.
THIS IS ABOUT YOUR VCC.

Today i have started up for selling on 6 accounts in total. Small items which i later cancelled as i was doing this just for a test. All my EB accounts are registered on ".com". All are 1-4 weeks old. 3x of them has mastercard prepaid on paypal and 3 of them has VISA prepaid.

All EB+PP sets with mastercards worked just fine and allowed to list with "requare immediate payment" with no problem. Even in EB settings tab "paypal account" i can see a link like this:
"Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: X...X@gmail.com Unlink accounts." <---NOTE that there IS your half blanked paypal email.

While all EB+PP sets with VISA on paypal did NOT allowed to list with "requare immediate payment" option. Also on their EB settings there is a note whitch is little bit bifferent:
"Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: Unlink accounts." <---NOTE that there is NOT your half blanked paypal email - just no email at all, just a button which allows to unlink accounts.

Also now tried to link two more EB and PP accounts with VISA but did not listed anything and in EB settings can see a note "Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: Unlink accounts." No half blanked pp email there... I suspect thous are gonna be problematic accounts which will not allow to requare immediate payments.

"Your eBay account is linked to this PayPal account for purchases: X...X@gmail.com Unlink accounts." and somewhy after today i think thous are going to be good.

Coinsidence or what?!

sounds very interesting. BUT I've got the error on all my .de accounts and there is no VCC added! I only use VBA.

Regards.
Old 10-08-2019

Quote:

THIS IS ABOUT YOUR VCC.

Coinsidence or what?!

Just added Mastercard to my 2 weeks old Paypal account and YES! It linked to ebay with no problems. Thanks icecolder!