Speed and productivity tips for managing multiple stealth stores? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-11-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Smile Speed and productivity tips for managing multiple stealth stores?

Hi everyone. So after several years of managing a few stealth stores I never really thought about speeding up certain aspects when it comes to managing multiple stores.

As we all know having to constantly refresh our IP addresses and logging in and out of user profiles/different eBay stores is quite a chore.

Can anyone share some tips that they've been using to shed off time when it comes to stealthing.

For example one of the most time consuming tasks has got to be manually printing addresses each morning for the sales that have happened overnight and sometimes even built up over the weekends (I have a break from work from Friday to Sunday Evening)

I use a thermal label printer with a continuous label roll and I find that the quickest way for me to print the addresses is to use a master gmail account which has every stealth store linked so that all the emails are in a single gmail account. I then click onto each Item Notification of Payments received and print the addresses individually.

I'm not sure if anyone else does it this way but if not then that is how I've been doing it for years.

However I would love it if someone told me that there is a way faster method of doing this. In an ideal world I'd just like press print and all of the addresses will just print out along with the name,size etc of what I sold.

Are there any other tips that you guys can share which can speed things up?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2019

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Speed and productivity tips for managing multiple stealth stores?

Automate.
Old 09-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingersburnt View Post
Automate.
Hi,

I don't quite understand. Is this a real thing or are you joking lol
Old 09-15-2019

Longevity: 44%

Hello, how many orders you can find where you count that as many?
Have you tried "Print postage label" on eBay where you basically buy Royal Mail postage label from them?
All you have to do is paste weight (if everything has same or similar), then if you send by 1st class then it is already selected, you click buy and move to another tab (you open every single tab for all orders, you buy one buy one and after all bought, then you go back to first one and start printing one by one).

You must have Zoo labels https://www.labelszoo.com/gb/labels/...egrated-label/ without peeling that would be waste of time.

This is what I do, but I sell only one kind of product that has many variants, but it is mostly always same weight etc.

ps. I got only two accounts, one on main computer and another one on virtual mashine so I don't have to switch windows accounts, but I believe there are websites that let you input couple ebay stores and do everything there, but I don't know anything about those sites.
Old 09-15-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Be Back View Post
Hi,

I don't quite understand. Is this a real thing or are you joking lol
Automation? If you're selling enough items it's essential. Out sourcing tasks to cheap labour is an option too. Its why call centres are based overseas. If the sales warrant it it's a no brainer.
Old 09-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruszkush View Post
Hello, how many orders you can find where you count that as many?
Have you tried "Print postage label" on eBay where you basically buy Royal Mail postage label from them?
All you have to do is paste weight (if everything has same or similar), then if you send by 1st class then it is already selected, you click buy and move to another tab (you open every single tab for all orders, you buy one buy one and after all bought, then you go back to first one and start printing one by one).

You must have Zoo labels https://www.labelszoo.com/gb/labels/...egrated-label/ without peeling that would be waste of time.

This is what I do, but I sell only one kind of product that has many variants, but it is mostly always same weight etc.

ps. I got only two accounts, one on main computer and another one on virtual mashine so I don't have to switch windows accounts, but I believe there are websites that let you input couple ebay stores and do everything there, but I don't know anything about those sites.
Thing is eBay sells their labels at a higher cost than ones I provide from franking. Also the item addresses will still need to be printed one by one. I have multiple different type of items with different weights so when I print the addresses I always have to put a title, for example

Lemon Scented Hand Soap
2x Small

Mr Smith
115 Ladywood Road
W71 7YI
UK

I was kind of hoping that there's some sort of software out there with an algorithm that can somehow recognise and print addresses in such a way that I've written. But I doubt something like that exists.
Old 09-16-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Yea, no, at least not yet.

I think the fastest thing to do right now is having presets that already contain the weight, s/h etc. But you'll still have to organize which products get which preset.
Old 09-18-2019

Longevity: 51%

Firstly, I can't recommend Zenstores enough. It allows you to connect multiple ecommerce stores (ebay, etsy, amazon etc) and see all orders in one place. You can then download a CSV file with all the info about orders, and mark orders as dispatched.

Also, instead of refreshing IP addresses etc, buy VPN accounts from IPBurger - they only cost about 10usd/month, but will save you time & effort
The Following User Says Thank You to new2stealth For This Useful Post:
Ill Be Back (01-14-2020)
Old 09-18-2019

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2stealth View Post
Firstly, I can't recommend Zenstores enough. It allows you to connect multiple ecommerce stores (ebay, etsy, amazon etc) and see all orders in one place. You can then download a CSV file with all the info about orders, and mark orders as dispatched.

Also, instead of refreshing IP addresses etc, buy VPN accounts from IPBurger - they only cost about 10usd/month, but will save you time & effort
But if you do use that Zenstore, then there is really no need for VPN, right?
Old 09-22-2019

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruszkush View Post
But if you do use that Zenstore, then there is really no need for VPN, right?
Zenstores helps you print and manage orders.

You still have to login to eBay to reply messages, create new listings etc. For that VPN is very useful.
Old 01-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2stealth View Post

I must apologise for my late response. I literally upgraded my PC a while ago and had to reinstall windows and all of my programs etc.

Sorry for being stupid but can you explain how a VPN works and the differences between using that vs a dongle? I keep seeing adverts for VPN's but haven't looked into it myself because we'd be using it for stealth whereas it's obviously advertised for legit businesses.

Thanks