After all verify, there is still £1,700receiving limit/year shown in paypal account?? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-23-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
OK i have given paypal all info they ask for to confirm additional information. I have recieved a phone call where i had to enter a four digit code onto the phone keypad. All the boxes on the to do list are now ticked green. There is no more i can do but still i have a £1700.00 recieving limit. Is this normal? surely they can not still have the same glitch in the system as the openong post mentions!! Do i just wait?
Exactly same situation for one of mine as well. Emailed them and was told by one of their 'clerks' that there was nothing more for me to do and that i was fully verified. The mail stated the 'lift limit' is still showing just in case i changed card or address in future!!!
I would be lieing if i said his mail made any sense to me!!!
How can he claim i was fully verified with no more task to do but that 'lift limit' button will stay on
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-23-2010

Can anyone please shed some light on this situation?
Are my limits lifted or am i still limited to £1700
Old 08-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vokonta View Post
Exactly same situation for one of mine as well. Emailed them and was told by one of their 'clerks' that there was nothing more for me to do and that i was fully verified. The mail stated the 'lift limit' is still showing just in case i changed card or address in future!!!
I would be lieing if i said his mail made any sense to me!!!
How can he claim i was fully verified with no more task to do but that 'lift limit' button will stay on
Got any answers my friend?
No one else seems to!
I am just selling again and if the time comes to 1700 and ebay limit me.. OH WELL
Old 08-24-2010

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Can anyone please shed some light on this situation?
Are my limits lifted or am i still limited to £1700
There is nothing much you can do until you reach that limit. If it was like what happened to me, PayPal should ask to verify the credit card you have on file with them. Once confirmed, the receiving limit will be removed completely and no more show on your account.
Old 08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Stealth View Post
There is nothing much you can do until you reach that limit. If it was like what happened to me, PayPal should ask to verify the credit card you have on file with them. Once confirmed, the receiving limit will be removed completely and no more show on your account.
And what will they ask for to verify the credit/debit card ?
Old 08-24-2010

Quote:
And what will they ask for to verify the credit/debit card ?
They will make a small charge and ask for a 4 digit code which you will find on your card statement. Enter that in and you should be free to receive more money.
Old 08-24-2010

PHEW ... £1700 limit removed.
I was just looking on my account when i realised the debit card on the acount no longer existed as it was lost and had to be replaced. So i simply removed that card and the limit has gone. Did not even have to add a new card!!
Old 08-24-2010

Quote:
PHEW ... £1700 limit removed.
I was just looking on my account when i realised the debit card on the acount no longer existed as it was lost and had to be replaced. So i simply removed that card and the limit has gone. Did not even have to add a new card!!
Now that was very handy!
Old 08-24-2010

Longevity: 79%

for me the 4 digit code verification wasn't enough, oh no - now they now want me to fax a copy of my credit card statement to them :-( -
like how could i have got the 4 digit code right, i'm not telepathic ? anyway, because the address was **** then obviously i can't supply the statement and they've created a nice little loophole by which they've nicked all the money (again)
Old 08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pending View Post
for me the 4 digit code verification wasn't enough, oh no - now they now want me to fax a copy of my credit card statement to them :-( -
like how could i have got the 4 digit code right, i'm not telepathic ? anyway, because the address was **** then obviously i can't supply the statement and they've created a nice little loophole by which they've nicked all the money (again)
Guess you are going to have to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ some statements or foget account and wave goodbye to your money!!