eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   After all verify, there is still £1,700receiving limit/year shown in paypal account?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/12979-after-all-verify-there-still-1-700receiving-limit-year-shown-paypal-account.html)

citypark 08-26-2009 09:55 AM

After all verify, there is still £1,700receiving limit/year shown in paypal account??

I have just set up a new Paypal account. Today I just confirmed the bank account (by filling the money amount debitted from my bank account). Then verified by phone.

However, when everything is done the "view limits" is still show in "my account" page. When I click in, I see

-------------------------------------------
Type of Limit Amount of Limit Remaining Reset date
Receiving limit/year £1,700.00 GBP £1,700.00 GBP
-------------------------------------------

and there is a "lift limits button" then I click and there will be a page of "Get Verified and Lift Sending Limits" ...." Your account has initial withdrawal and receiving limits. To lift your limits complete the steps contained in the table below."....

But all the lists below are completely done! (As follow with a tick in fron of all of them)

----------------------------------------------------------
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account
Submit Direct Debit Agreement
Confirm bank account
Business Information
Supply Additional Information
Confirm account information
Confirm your information (We were unable to confirm the)
Confirm by phone or post
------------------------------------------------------------

So I am really confused what to do next because I have done all verification already. I don't want to start selling if it's not clear like this.

Please help. What should I do about this. Or it's normal??? But receiving£1,700 per year is very small. I do not want to start selling and when I reach £1,700 they will ask me to post them passport and document to life this limits....

As I remember £1,700 per year limit is something about Europe money laundering scheme. Is it something about this?

Oh also when I click "help?" to see what this limit is, there will be a pop up window of message....

---------------------------------
Receiving Limit per Year

The maximum amount you can receive per year. This limit goes into effect on 24/10/2007. It is reset each year, starting on the date you made your first transaction after 24/10/2007.
------------------------------------

so what is it? what can I do? ps:I sign up my account with business type.

citypark 08-26-2009 10:04 AM

Is it because they will review it first and this will take a few days for my account to shown up as "no limit"?
I was wondering because I did not have this problem when I set up paypal account before. but that was a few months ago,

citypark 08-27-2009 06:15 AM

Hi, Just to let you know that All are sorted. I sent email to paypal and they reply that my account is verified and unlimited. However, their system is error so the limit is still shown on my account page.

GreenBean 08-27-2009 06:31 AM

Good news. Yours is the third account lately that has had that error message. silly paypal,:pout:

Ebayorbust 08-27-2009 08:24 AM

Hi,

Yes, two of my accounts are like this. All limits have been lifted but the receiving limit still shows. An email to Paypal confirmed that my account was fully verified with no limits.

Cheers.

digzz 09-19-2009 12:04 PM

Just happend to me......When you guys Email paypal do the limits button go away ? Or does it still say your limited ?

captainjack1980 10-05-2009 07:57 AM

You will still get asked for photo ID and possibly more once you approach (or pass) £1700 under the guise of anti-money laundering....

I have had it on every account so far.

CaptainJack

haorichards 10-05-2009 11:18 AM

help, anytime i go to confirm your information - it says we are currently unable to process your request. please try later. ive been getting this message for about a week - or if the page does load it goes to (confirming your information) waits a cupple of secs.. then i get another error screen saying A technical problem prevents us from completing the confirmation process now. please try later.
what do i do, do i call them or email them or just keep trying im not sure if there using a national database to check peoples identities or do they know my i.d is ⊗⊗⊗⊗?
UPDATE -now im getting a new message that says some of the information that i provided is incorrect, i think they know the infomation is ⊗⊗⊗⊗

p.s. i didnt compleate the phone verification so there sending it in the post i just have this left to do and confirm my identity

and help from anybody?

idiotbay 10-05-2009 11:53 AM

^^^

i've been having the same problem with one of my new accounts, i have waited for more than a week, still same problem,

have you tired using different browser?

captainjack1980 10-05-2009 01:17 PM

I have had this problem on and off in the past so don't think it is the result of a new security measure. Just kept trying for a day or 2 and got past it in the end.

As you suggest maybe browser related....

Marshal Stealth 08-19-2010 07:19 AM

I use a stealth PayPal & verified by phone and still had the receiving limit shown also. After I reached the £1700 mark, I received this email:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PayPal
Dear (removed name),

We are sending you this notice because you have received more than 1,700.00 GBP in total payments to your PayPal account.

European Union anti-money laundering regulations and "know-your-customer" regulations require us to collect additional information when customers receive more than the mentioned amount in total payments.

To lift your receiving limit:

1. Log in to your account at paypal.co.uk.
2. Click the "Resolution Centre" tab and complete all required steps.

Please provide the requested information within the allotted timeframe. Once all the steps have been completed, we will review your PayPal account and email you to let you know if we have sufficient information.

If you cannot complete these steps, click "Contact Us" to go to the Help Centre for more information or to contact Customer Service.

We appreciate your business and apologise for any inconvenience.

Case ID: (removed id)

Yours sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

Got worried because I had over £800 in my PayPal, so I logged in to see what requirements to lift limit, I had feeling it was going to ask for Photo ID... But I was wrong! It only asked me to confirm my prepaid wwwcard and once I did that, my limit was instantly removed, enabling me to transfer my money straight to my stealth bank account!

My receiving limit notice is finally gone and my stealth Paypal & eBay are still active!!!

oompaloompa 08-19-2010 07:25 AM

you must have sorted all other items on their checklist initially, or earlier on, if you hadnt you get remainder of the list inc a phone call or letter and input pin

vokonta 08-19-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshal Stealth (Post 160053)
I use a stealth PayPal & verified by phone and still had the receiving limit shown also. After I reached the £1700 mark, I received this email:

Got worried because I had over £800 in my PayPal, so I logged in to see what requirements to lift limit, I had feeling it was going to ask for Photo ID... But I was wrong! It only asked me to confirm my prepaid wwwcard and once I did that, my limit was instantly removed, enabling me to transfer my money straight to my stealth bank account!

My receiving limit notice is finally gone and my stealth Paypal & eBay are still active!!!

Thats great. Good for you. Out of interest, what prepaid card did you use?

Stigger 08-19-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshal Stealth (Post 160053)

This happend to me too

i did everything just the same as you .

Marshal Stealth 08-19-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vokonta (Post 160158)
Thats great. Good for you. Out of interest, what prepaid card did you use?

I use WWWcard.

vokonta 08-20-2010 05:53 AM

Does anyone know if wwwcard have 'more effect or stronger' that entropay?

Stigger 08-21-2010 12:45 PM

its a bit hit and miss with these lot, i have used them for a while but for some strage reason i have about 4 not verify but about 8 have

there also costly to top up

robsut 08-21-2010 05:02 PM

you need to link your credit card to paypal and confirm this to lift the limits, if your using a preloaded card entropay etc, wait at least 7 days before adding it to your paypal

vokonta 08-22-2010 02:25 AM

Dont get this 7 day talk. What's with that? Are you saying it is guaranteed to go through smoothly if you wait for 7 clear days after setting up entropay or amending entropay address to reflect PP address before you proceed to add it to pp

cmg 08-23-2010 04:19 AM

My situation is this. I have just verified bank account by inputting the two small amounts that paypal deposit into your bank account. OK so bank is verified but still has limits of receiving £1700 and is asking for additional info... business info.
Do i fill this all in or do i wait and hopefully the limits will be lifted without additional info?? Also as a note. I was selling before my bank account was verified due to the first bank account i added (natwest) refused my application the day after it was opened, so ebay took it off the system asking for new bank account

Business Contact Name [ Change name ]

Business Type:

If you are not a business, select Individual
Company Number:
(Limited Company only)

Account Holder Date of Birth: dd mm yyyy
VAT Number:
(optional)
Category:

Select the category and the subcategory that best match your sales
Subcategory:

Average Transaction Price:

Average Monthly Volume:

Sales Venue(s):

eBay
Other Marketplace
My Own Website:

Other

Percentage of annual revenue from online sales:

Date Business Established:
/
mmyyyy
If you are a private individual, select your account creation date or your first transaction date.
Help .. i need these limits GONE!!

cmg 08-23-2010 10:18 AM

OK i have given paypal all info they ask for to confirm additional information. I have recieved a phone call where i had to enter a four digit code onto the phone keypad. All the boxes on the to do list are now ticked green. There is no more i can do but still i have a £1700.00 recieving limit. Is this normal? surely they can not still have the same glitch in the system as the openong post mentions!! Do i just wait?

cpm 08-23-2010 10:36 AM

Look I've had the one and only box ticked in RC for over six months now and I am still limited.

I would love to be given the opportunity to format PayPal's hard drives left right and centre.