eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   PayPal keeps limiting my accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/131679-paypal-keeps-limiting-my-accounts.html)

invstr 11-28-2019 11:07 AM

PayPal keeps limiting my accounts

Hello,
PayPal keeps limiting 80% of my accounts...my eBay, PP setup is the following:

UK eBay and Bulgarian PayPal
New User on PC > new IP > new name, DOB etc > new phone number > new address, etc everything from the Stealth book.

The accounts now are on 4 months and some 4+ months, in those 4 months the accounts are being built slowly some accounts are with 10 sales, some 16-17 sales, some 25+ sales, and for some of them started making sales at the 3rd month, then after those 4 months when I list something big for example a product for 700 GBP and someone buys it, my PayPal gets limited 1-2 minutes after the payment and PP want these documents:

Your account access is temporarily limited
We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To understand this better, we will require some information from you.
In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.
Reference ID: PP-008-826-710-996

Please provide:
Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account

How can I successfully remove this limitation? I've tried couple of times but everytime they permanent ban the accounts...
Do anyone have these problems with PayPal, what exactly do I need to provide them for the "Provide proof of fulfillment & Provide purchase receipt from your supplier", how can I successfully fix the limitations. Thanks.

burbur 11-30-2019 07:17 PM

Re: PayPal keeps limiting my accounts

has to do with the items you sell.
from what i know all accounts are getting limited sooner or later and they ask for this info.

One one acc i had it after 5 items on the first day and on another one after over 1000 sales and 30k recived, so i do not think it has anything to do with the config.

if you have a real ID these restrictions are easy to pass if you do not sell virtual goods.

james_112233 11-30-2019 07:20 PM

Risk of financial loss prevention.

If you buy high value

If you sell high value

Paypal don't want anything to do with you.

They have a gut feeling we are operating stealth but allow it to a certain degree and look the other way.

So you need to gradually build up to £700 sale.

£50 > £100 > £200 > £350 > £500 > £600 > £700

glacier922 11-30-2019 08:51 PM

Also, it helps to build your PayPal to an extent that you can put in tax ID, from there on its safer to build a 700 gbp sale, though not completely guaranteed

997turbo 11-30-2019 10:51 PM

You use new account few months old to sell product for 700 GBP ?? that's a big nono in the stealth book I believe. for this amount of money each trans even genuine account could kiss/goodbye.since I been using stealth accounts year ago I never sell anything over 200 pounds.even for years lasting accounts.high amount per trans is a super red flag.

mamzer 12-06-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burbur (Post 1052311)
has to do with the items you sell.
from what i know all accounts are getting limited sooner or later and they ask for this info.

One one acc i had it after 5 items on the first day and on another one after over 1000 sales and 30k recived, so i do not think it has anything to do with the config.

if you have a real ID these restrictions are easy to pass if you do not sell virtual goods.

What about not real id?

Bradd 12-07-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invstr (Post 1051842)
Hello,

New User on PC > new IP > new name, DOB etc > new phone number > new address, etc everything from the Stealth book.

The accounts now are on 4 months and some 4+ months, in those 4 months the accounts are being built slowly some accounts are with 10 sales, some 16-17 sales, some 25+ sales, and for some of them started making sales at the 3rd month, then after those 4 months when I list something big for example a product for 700 GBP and someone buys it, my PayPal gets limited 1-2 minutes after the payment and PP want these documents:

Your account access is temporarily limited
We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To understand this better, we will require some information from you.
In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.
Reference ID: PP-008-826-710-996

Please provide:
Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account

How can I successfully remove this limitation? I've tried couple of times but everytime they permanent ban the accounts...
Do anyone have these problems with PayPal, what exactly do I need to provide them for the "Provide proof of fulfillment & Provide purchase receipt from your supplier", how can I successfully fix the limitations. Thanks.

proof of fulfillment is a tracking number and Provide purchase receipt from your supplier" ask your supplier to send you a receipt with your stealth name on it

Play 12-09-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

New User on PC > new IP > new name, DOB etc > new phone number > new address, etc everything from the Stealth Book.
Are you selling high risk items?

ashi 12-10-2019 04:00 AM

hi all
I have sent my document to remove limitation 8 days ago .but still no mail no more doucument wanted .is it normal?

LOMBOK 12-10-2019 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashi (Post 1054291)
hi all
I have sent my document to remove limitation 8 days ago .but still no mail no more doucument wanted .is it normal?

From my personal experience if I send the docs in during the soft limitation they take quite a bit longer than sending after the hard limitation. When I have sent after the hard limitation it is 24 to 36 hours before it gets lifted. They have not sent any email to say I have passed though.

ashi 12-10-2019 06:03 AM

Nothing at all

rsot 12-10-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashi (Post 1054303)
Nothing at all

It was just the weekend so time to follow through

garg 12-10-2019 06:37 AM

Paypal often verifies accounts. This is normal for them. paypal sends an email that the restriction has been removed.

drp996 12-17-2019 07:40 AM

i hope your not considering supplying documents, they have 0 intention of restoring the account. restoring accounts these days is like 1% unless you sell for peanuts and have the time to build it up slowly, most of us don't. Im like you , i sell high and fast, sometimes £10k per month (regularly)

RipeBanana 12-19-2019 01:02 PM

Do you Guys use Real address or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address for paypal?

@NasterXchange 12-19-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drp996 (Post 1055771)
i hope your not considering supplying documents, they have 0 intention of restoring the account. restoring accounts these days is like 1% unless you sell for peanuts and have the time to build it up slowly, most of us don't. Im like you , i sell high and fast, sometimes £10k per month (regularly)

That's true. It keeps getting crazy to restore accounts these days.
You are doing well :)