eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Once Ayden is implemented, we can use our real accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/134185-once-ayden-implemented-we-can-use-our-real-accounts.html)

Estarossa 03-06-2020 12:29 PM

Once Ayden is implemented, we can use our real accounts?

So my real account was banned many years ago, however it was only the paypal and my ebay is still in good standing so does this mean i can use my real account when ayden is implemented to ebay uk? And since ayden doesn't limit your account like paypal, are we good to use our personal real ebay account alongside ayden for all our business and no longer needing stealth? Paypal was the issue and now we can sell without issue right? what am i missing? For those that got their real ebay banned, they still have to use stealth.

prodigyace 03-06-2020 12:45 PM

Re: Once Ayden is implemented, we can use our real accounts?

Consider it a get out of jail free card---for one time use

sax4 03-06-2020 12:48 PM

Why do people keep calling it Ayden? is it that hard to spell? :)

Estarossa 03-06-2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1075369)
Why do people keep calling it Ayden? is it that hard to spell? :)

Does it matter? why do select few get so heated about it? ayden/adyen, doesn't matter, there are more important things we should discuss instead of nitpicking this insignificant detail.

Estarossa 03-06-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigyace (Post 1075368)
Consider it a get out of jail free card---for one time use

Great, on one hand i'm not so eager to have it since stealths will be harder due to the bank name mis-matching but on the other hand i'm happy to start using my real account again, hope ebay don't suspend me and i get to use it for a long time.

DezRfc1 03-07-2020 03:51 AM

I had the exact same thoughts, the biggest stumbling block for me on Ebay has always been Paypal.

CaptainComedown 03-07-2020 08:15 AM

Hmmm I find this interesting as I have never had any problems with paypal whatsoever, it is always ebay who screw me over.

assad 03-19-2020 07:37 AM

Does this also count if you've already been blocked on ebay aswell ?

rsot 03-19-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assad (Post 1078386)

To be experimented with and tried

agent006140 03-19-2020 08:15 AM

Quote:

I doubt it,if your Ebay account is suspended,you wont be asked to sign up with Ayden.

assad 03-19-2020 04:15 PM

Would be a dream come true if your names are cleared once the new payment system comes into play.

LOMBOK 03-20-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

There is a thread somewhere on here that has evidence of you being able to register a new account in your banned name. It does say that the ban was quite some years ago so most likely not everyone will be able to do it.

I have tried it in my real name but with a different address as I have moved and now have a genuine selling account. I am looking after it very carefully and it is still running after nearly two years of not selling much.

assad 03-20-2020 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOMBOK (Post 1078645)
There is a thread somewhere on here that has evidence of you being able to register a new account in your banned name. It does say that the ban was quite some years ago so most likely not everyone will be able to do it.

I have tried it in my real name but w moith a different address as I have moved and now have a genuine selling account. I am looking after it very carefully and it is still running after nearly two years of not selling much.

What is your plans with that account to slowly build it up to a high selling account with all your real docs etc.?

LOMBOK 03-20-2020 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assad (Post 1078651)
What is your plans with that account to slowly build it up to a high selling account with all your real docs etc.?

I've been keeping sales below the paypal soft limitation deliberately so I don't have to supply docs. I want to see what ebay wants when they do go to MP and then give it a try.

The wife's ebay went not long after mine back in the day so with her details we registered again the same time as mine but this one we have been selling much more on and have gone through doc process and passed. Different address to my account though. We have addresses to use as we have rental property so it's easy to supply a genuine utility bill with her passport.

arktech 03-24-2020 08:07 AM

my 2 accounts that were banned were banned by paypal. so im still stuck unless i can sell without paypal

DigiCambio 03-24-2020 03:30 PM

you can get back to old ebay account but when it gets banned you never can back to stealth !

13obby 03-24-2020 04:13 PM

Here’s a weird one, my real name account was suppended just over 6 years ago and 2 years ago I registered with eBay again and PayPal all my legit details except for a new email address and I used my landline as the telephone number I’ve been selling on this account for 2 years now with no issues and I’m using the same IP address I got banned on I’m just baffled 😕