eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Paypal keeps asking to do the capachta then sending phone number?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/134360-paypal-keeps-asking-do-capachta-then-sending-phone-number.html)

paulfoltyn 03-14-2020 10:21 AM

Paypal keeps asking to do the capachta then sending phone number??

One of my accounts keeps asking me to complete captahca to prove im human then a text to prove my ID. Getting a bit annoying now. Nothings changed, same laptop, browser, cookies etc, no sign of access by someone else. Once i'm in withdrawals and sending money is instant as usual, so they're not overly concerned. I'm tempted to clear my cookies but that could trigger tighter "security". Can anyone suggest anything to stop this?

JayRay 03-14-2020 11:52 AM

Re: Paypal keeps asking to do the capachta then sending phone number??

Clear your cookies. Also you can leave account for a few hours before trying again

quizmaniac 03-14-2020 12:40 PM

Well clearing cookies isnt usually a good idea but as you have a working phone number attached so getting the code next time you log in is no problem it might be worth a go.

I had the capcha thing on one of my ebay stealths a few days ago although nothing had changed on the account but it went the next day so you could wait a bit longer.

dazller_the_great 03-14-2020 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1077124)
One of my accounts keeps asking me to complete captahca to prove im human then a text to prove my ID. Getting a bit annoying now. Nothings changed, same laptop, browser, cookies etc, no sign of access by someone else. Once i'm in withdrawals and sending money is instant as usual, so they're not overly concerned. I'm tempted to clear my cookies but that could trigger tighter "security". Can anyone suggest anything to stop this?

if you see it asking for captcha many times , immediately close it of you will get your account limited ,wait for few hours and change your ip if you are on a dynamic ip ,
later you will notice its not going crazy like before

dazller_the_great 03-14-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayRay (Post 1077158)
Clear your cookies. Also you can leave account for a few hours before trying again

i do not recommend clearing the cookies , just leave it for few hours , and change the ip if you are on dynamic ip