Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts

Listing on new stealth accounts has been difficult for about 2 years with the instant suspension coming upon first listing

Now they’ve become more and more unforgiving the live chat team don’t give a toss they’ll ask for docs or just suspend the account completely with no reason

Any tips on this, the live chat ain’t that bad - the automated eBay system ban it with eBay rep unable to do anything

I build cookies by watching a 100 items over the space of 2 months and list a used household item to the same result
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts

For stealth account users, i think best idea is to make more and more accounts and hope some of the accounts get through the suspension phase
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayRay For This Useful Post:
haiderekarar13 (04-24-2020), StealthHarry (04-21-2020)
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
Listing on new stealth accounts has been difficult for about 2 years with the instant suspension coming upon first listing

Now they’ve become more and more unforgiving the live chat team don’t give a toss they’ll ask for docs or just suspend the account completely with no reason

Any tips on this, the live chat ain’t that bad - the automated eBay system ban it with eBay rep unable to do anything

I build cookies by watching a 100 items over the space of 2 months and list a used household item to the same result
What you mean is it is impossible to open new accounts using your methods

Non stealthers open new accounts and list every day - that's how Ebay make their vast profits

What you need to work out is what is the difference between the way you register an account and the way Joe Soap, who has never heard of stealth, opens an account

Joe Soap has no problem listing or maintaining an account

Think about it
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 28%

What IP are you using to open the accounts recently created a thread on something similar, when ever I use ip burger to create an account I get suspended. But when using mobile data i dont get suspended.
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

I purchase my accounts from a reputable seller away from Aspkin and have been doing so for the past 4 years, typically spend £1300 a year on accounts purchasing 10 or so business limit ebays and paypals

Upon Initial listing account is suspended due to verification, this has been the norm for quite a few years now normally it’d be fine after a few simple questions but now they don’t give a toss straight suspension even after live chat
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
What you mean is it is impossible to open new accounts using your methods

Non stealthers open new accounts and list every day - that's how Ebay make their vast profits

What you need to work out is what is the difference between the way you register an account and the way Joe Soap, who has never heard of stealth, opens an account

Joe Soap has no problem listing or maintaining an account

Think about it

Go lick Joe Soaps a$$ mate - this forum is for stealthers not non stealthers, think about it.

And Three dongles - been using them for years, still am on active accounts without any issues
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
malakas (04-21-2020)
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
I purchase my accounts from a reputable seller away from Aspkin and have been doing so for the past 4 years, typically spend £1300 a year on accounts purchasing 10 or so business limit ebays and paypals

Upon Initial listing account is suspended due to verification, this has been the norm for quite a few years now normally it’d be fine after a few simple questions but now they don’t give a toss straight suspension even after live chat
The thing is that isn't normal

Accounts don't just get limited on first listing like that as standard.

Either the account creator is setting them up incorrectly or the way you are going about the first listing is triggering something.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
ak_am (05-01-2020)
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 48%

Why are we consistently saying the same thing in the last month?
Every new account that i create in the last month, i am now putting 1st listing on
in the same way i have done for 2 years, each one is being suspended.
Appealing this on Ebay chat or phone call used to solve this issue.
Ebay have definitely made a recent upgrade to their system.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leannecath For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (04-21-2020), tedsmith1990 (04-24-2020)
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

It’s quite a norm now, I think we went over this in a thread last year with so many people coming forward saying the same.

And ofc the odd one goes fine that’s also the case with me on the odd occasion but majority go toast.

Give it a couple days you’ll see how many other people come forward with the same issue. On eBay Discussion International there’s a mention of eBay viewing public records in the US

Let’s be grown up about this please, the whole stealth game may become futile and finished within a year due to managed payments who’s to say they’re not cracking down on 10k limit accounts as of now

I’ve never attempted to create a account but pay £150 standard rate to purchase and I imagine it’s not rocket science getting a £10k limit, what do you account sellers do honestly call them up and ask for a limit raise and then charge £150 for it.

I ain’t bashing or having a go, but on the grand scale of things this is just eBay Stealth we’re not sending someone to the moon for Gods sakes

Last edited by StealthHarry; 04-21-2020 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay View Post
For stealth account users, i think best idea is to make more and more accounts and hope some of the accounts get through the suspension phase
So far this is the greatest tip, build cookies quick list quick, if the account gets suspended just ask the account seller for a replacement until you get one that’s fine

For me so far, paying £1300 for 12 accounts in January (and a extra £600 for laptops about 3). The result so far is 6 are completely suspended and replaced - 1 I’ve listed on and is working - other 5 are ticking time bombs either they’ll work or suffer a cruel Faith like their brothers after first listing but time is racing forward championship money months are xmas time

And James since you’re so eminent and like to talk the old wish wosh white knight for account sellers (no offence)

Can you please explain to all of us what happened to “The Play Store”, he was a good account sellers in my opinion I brought off him last year and planned this year but unfortunately he’s not available- asking only for business purposes hope he’s well and fine in he’s personal life
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
You simply don't get it and that's why you're burning accounts so quickly.

You've got in your head (maybe the seeds are sown by your poor account supplier, maybe you dont know what you're doing - IDK) that its normal for new accounts to be suspended - it isn't!!
Here comes the a$$ kisser

Smooch smooch to James dirty rear

No one asked you better you keep out because you don’t add anything of value, at this point it seems your here for sh#ts and giggles and it’s getting boring now

Go spam a different forum mate
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
It’s quite a norm now, I think we went over this in a thread last year with so many people coming forward saying the same.

And ofc the odd one goes fine that’s also the case with me on the odd occasion but majority go toast.

Give it a couple days you’ll see how many other people come forward with the same issue. On eBay Discussion International there’s a mention of eBay viewing public records in the US

Let’s be grown up about this please, the whole stealth game may become futile and finished within a year due to managed payments who’s to say they’re not cracking down on 10k limit accounts as of now

I’ve never attempted to create a account but pay £150 standard rate to purchase and I imagine it’s not rocket science getting a £10k limit, what do you account sellers do honestly call them up and ask for a limit raise and then charge £150 for it.

I ain’t bashing or having a go, but on the grand scale of things this is just eBay Stealth we’re not sending someone to the moon for Gods sakes
It may well be normal for you - its not an eBay wide problem however. There is a difference

Little bit more to it than just making a phone call. I expect you are buying the accounts for pretty cheap which likely means your seller is turning them out in high numbers. That may well be the issue

Accounts made correctly and then listed on correctly do not get limited normally. The odd one or two may, but for the most part its not a standard thing to happen. There are as I said in another thread 3 main reasons

Poor creation method
Poor IP address
Poor first item being listed

This has become a common myth from people that think they know exactly what they are doing and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again and thus get the same results over and over again then instead of adjusting their method they blame it on eBay. What worked 2 years ago doesnt work anymore. You have to change and adapt.

Quote:
So far this is the greatest tip, build cookies quick list quick, if the account gets suspended just ask the account seller for a replacement until you get one that’s fine
And that is why no one on the forum will sell to you anymore. You could listen and learn or just keep making the same mistake over and over and then expect others to fix it for you.
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

James I know your going to remove this comment

But I purchased from you back in 2018 don’t you remember, account advertised as PayPal EU limit passsed but it wasn’t

I don’t know why you give all this self righteous talk, and it’s not a myth it’s slowly becoming a fact we’ll see from the comments that come flooding in, in these couple of days of people having the same experience

And ooooooo no ones gonna sell to me anymore, your gonna be begging for a sale when stealth comes to a end anyway

After all theses years I ain’t purchased from anyone on Aspkin excluding Play. Honestly if I was that desperate to buy a account from these Robin Hood island I’d just ditched this account and made a new one? Hope that isn’t too stealthy for your mind to fathom
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
tedsmith1990 (04-24-2020)
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

As ever though you have the attitude of you know best and your not listening to a word that is being said. Why ask for help and then just ignore everything your being told... back to more important things now
Old 04-21-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
It may well be normal for you - its not an eBay wide problem however. There is a difference

Little bit more to it than just making a phone call. I expect you are buying the accounts for pretty cheap which likely means your seller is turning them out in high numbers. That may well be the issue

Accounts made correctly and then listed on correctly do not get limited normally. The odd one or two may, but for the most part its not a standard thing to happen. There are as I said in another thread 3 main reasons

Poor creation method
Poor IP address
Poor first item being listed

This has become a common myth from people that think they know exactly what they are doing and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again and thus get the same results over and over again then instead of adjusting their method they blame it on eBay. What worked 2 years ago doesnt work anymore. You have to change and adapt.

And that is why no one on the forum will sell to you anymore. You could listen and learn or just keep making the same mistake over and over and then expect others to fix it for you.

Hi james thank you for this, this is very useful. I personally have been in a similar issue followed the guide line by line and the issue I found was IP burger does not work when making accounts. When ever I create an account with IP burger this is limited within 24 hours but creating an account with mobile data is fine. Is this an issue you have experienced. Just feels abit weird as this forum pushes IP burger but from personal experience it does not work.

fyi used Fresh IP all the time from IP burger.
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
QED.

You're clueless
Does the boy shine shoes as well? 😂

I don’t know what I’m doing, mate I don’t wanna reveal to much about myself but I’m 20 made a lot of money doing this that I’m literally sick of making money

Only regret is if I didn’t do this at 14 - I’d be near a millionaire now 👍
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sareen101 View Post
Hi james thank you for this, this is very useful. I personally have been in a similar issue followed the guide line by line and the issue I found was IP burger does not work when making accounts. When ever I create an account with IP burger this is limited within 24 hours but creating an account with mobile data is fine. Is this an issue you have experienced. Just feels abit weird as this forum pushes IP burger but from personal experience it does not work.

fyi used Fresh IP all the time from IP burger.
So at the moment the best thing you can use to make an account is a home ISP or a mobile dongle.

VPNs are really good for running accounts, but they are not as good for making accounts unless its a proxy that is using a residential connection (in which case they work just as well as a dongle or home ISP)
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
As ever though you have the attitude of you know best and your not listening to a word that is being said. Why ask for help and then just ignore everything your being told... back to more important things now
The attitude has always come from you, I come here in peace buddy

Time has passed James we should bury our differences but you keep it going like your gonna win a slammy award of rivalry of the year 😂
Old 04-21-2020

Quote:
So at the moment the best thing you can use to make an account is a home ISP or a mobile dongle.

VPNs are really good for running accounts, but they are not as good for making accounts unless its a proxy that is using a residential connection (in which case they work just as well as a dongle or home ISP)
Thank you, appreciate the response
The Following User Says Thank You to sareen101 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (04-21-2020)
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Time has passed James we should bury our differences but you keep it going like your gonna win a slammy award of rivalry of the year 😂
Like I said drop the attitude and actually read what is being said to you and then these issues you keep having will stop.

Or dont list and keep doing it while blaming eBay

Really down to you, but you came asking for help with an issue.
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Sick of making money but sobbing about not being able to keep a 10/650 low grade bought-in account alive because they can't make their own!

Like you, this thread is going nowhere, best if its locked now but thanks for the giggles.
Resort to lies to keep the fire burning within you buddy, James mentioned cheap he charges about £140 for 1 U.K. eBay 10k limit

I pay that per account for 12 and that’s after a juicy discount for bulk and loyalty.

And why would any seller here sell to me, I’m the people’s champ I talk the stuff that ignites a fire behind these sellers bums

Like the wolf crying at the door, I discuss real problems in stealth and most would obviously get put off as it makes people skeptical to buy these accounts when you get threads like this. (Note, both I and James share valid points to add stealth isn’t completely dead yet)

It’s post like these that matter as it’s critical thinking

The reality is stealth is getting tougher and tougher there’s no doubt about this anymore. If we could use our heads together it’d be much greater than arguing amongst our selves pointlessly and for the entertainment of bored out of there minds people like puppet tin soldier
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:

You're a very strange individual but hey ho - I do very little on Ebay but to test out your ridiculous claim an hour ago I created a stealth account on Ebay UK and straight away made a listing

My son has just bought it and the funds (only £12) are in Paypal on a 21 day hold

Not only are you the rudest poster I have ever seen on this forum but clearly, when you were issued with your brains you must have thought they said trains and asked for one that kept stopping because you are clearly a know it all who in fact knows nothing and caannot be told anything

Why do you come here if you know everything?