EB Temporary Suspension 3 Days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default EB Temporary Suspension 3 Days

Unfortunately EB acc is suspended temporarly for 3 days due to VERO.
But strangely one of my listing which is not visible on ebay still selling, How come?

Is this something eBay doing some investigation?
Has any of you experience this ?

I have checked my selling item on different eBay sites like USA, Canada, UK, France but it is not visible anywhere.

Old 06-27-2020

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: EB Temporary Suspension 3 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
But strangely one of my listing which is not visible on ebay still selling, How come?

I have checked my selling item on different eBay sites like USA, Canada, UK, France but it is not visible anywhere.
If your account listings removed from search the only one way how it can sells some items just if someone add your items to watchlist or you send them offer before suspension. On my experience it happen couple times. But your sells will drop down definetely
Old 06-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Thank you,
Old 06-27-2020

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 83%

Its not suspension, its just a temp listing hiding.they just don't show up in the search but still can be sold to watchers.There is no 3 days suspension at all.All the VERO punishment are 3/7/10/30 days listing hiding and still allow sales. if you keep play the fire finally got suspended you can't even access Myebay anymore all your listings will become error pages.
Old 06-29-2020

Longevity: 45%

Quote:

That happnes all the time to me sometimes theyl take all of them down or juts one dpends how busy they are
Old 07-19-2020
Threadstarter  

WTH with eb they just mess around with my account only, there are plenty other sellers selling the same thing, I am the only one being picked all the time,

How can I avoid this vero thing? are there other places where I can sell these software codes and other digitally delivered item?

I guess eb just use the vero rights owner name and in reallity rights owner might even not report about it.

what do you say open up shopify store or open own web site or facebook marketplace ?

I can not figure out please help guys
Old 07-19-2020

Longevity: 37%

I had an issue like this that was total BS, wasn't for vero. When I got banned in 2017, my 2nd account had 1 $11 transaction that made the account stay below standard for a year, linked to our main business account which banned that one, then my listings kept selling and eBay said nothing about it and then made that account get banned notification after a year since I couldn't alter or do anything to the listings. It sucks that I really got banned for $11 and the account was doing $20k each month, 70k in December, they have no logic.
Old 07-21-2020

Longevity: 51%

Quote:

sponsored listing right ? happened with me as well this is big if you know the drill