eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Just A couple of Questions Please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/13879-just-couple-questions-please.html)

uk_making_chatters_disapp 10-04-2009 11:04 AM

Just A couple of Questions Please

Ok after i been scammed i think i am going to stop being
lazy and have a go at it myself lol

I made a ebay and paypal account at my mums address about 6 months ago...so in order for me to make this work

I have differnent ip now to my last banned accounts

oompaloompa 10-04-2009 11:11 AM

hooray, we will help you after what youve been through,

Ive had a lousy day too ...ebay bum-scratchers (and eaters) doing my head in..

so, what needs doing next....bank?/paypal

uk_making_chatters_disapp 10-04-2009 04:07 PM

awww

awwww thank you

I think i have done most things on this one
but i thought i would just clarify s few things

First of i will make a new user account for it on my pc
but should i still delete all cookies and flash cookies
before i sign into the ones i made at my mums laptop

2nd i confirmed the bank details on her account about 6 months ago but i want to change the bank to NEW ONE
of mine is that going to be ok?

and the telephone verification i cant remember what happened with that but should i just change my number
on my house phone? or what? i changed ISP since i last signed into ebay or paypal so i have a different ip from then anything else i need to remember? please let me know and thanks for ya trouble

Lyda 10-04-2009 04:31 PM

You can open new Ebay account with your new IP, but seperate window user. No need to delete cookies in this case. Confused about your mom's computer....Don't log into your newly created account from any computer you logged into your suspended account ever..not sure if that's the case, but better be safe than sorry. Just log into your newly created account always from your new window user, your computer- new ip right?
Don't use this user account for anything else.

If you created some other accounts on your Mom's computer, its best to log in with different IP - AOL dial up will do this for US accounts,not sure what they use in UK.

Open new bank account in your name for this Ebay account and get debit card with it.. again, not sure about UK.

Just leave everything you did on ald accounts and use your new IP to open brand new Stealth account. Be careful not do anything with new IP that can link you to any of other accounts you may have.
For verification, get the new address and phone number you have access to.

uk_making_chatters_disapp 10-05-2009 03:34 AM

ty

Thank you Lyda

Im gonna go try it now cos its worth a try anyways
wish me luck lol

oompaloompa 10-05-2009 04:49 AM

you are using a variation of your mums or your address? You can get callsign on that address or a voip number - if the address is accessible, the paypal verifcation is easier if the phone doesnt match, letter goes to address instead. phone number for seller account on ebay doesnt have to be accurate match, just landline format...or the 056 number you get free with voipfone! or free one with sipgate!

uk_making_chatters_disapp 10-05-2009 11:51 AM

Added Bank account

i think i have messed it up already lol

I went into the ebay and paypal account i made
at mums house 6 months ago

Everything is looking ok on there

my mums bank account was already verified on it
so i have added another bank account on there
the only thing that worries me is that paypal have my mums
first name on it and obviously my bank account as my name on first name on it.....but all they are asking is the usual 4 numbers that will be added in between the next 3 to 5 days ...that means im still ok then?

keepsilentplz 10-05-2009 11:56 AM

u should use this account as slow :)

uk_making_chatters_disapp 10-05-2009 12:09 PM

try to this time

im going to really try and sell slow this time but saying that
i am glad i sold about 6500 grand im 31 days on last times account which was about 70 items cos if i would have took it nice and slow i would have sold about 8 items in 31 days
and the final situation i would have been banned either way lol