eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Best way to send money from US Paypal to UK Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/13978-best-way-send-money-us-paypal-uk-paypal.html)

3rdRockFromTheSun 10-07-2009 12:24 PM

Best way to send money from US Paypal to UK Paypal?

I'm using two US eBay/Paypal accounts and hoping to set a UK up soon as I'm in the UK. What is the best way for me to send money from my US Paypal to a UK Paypal without it looking suspicious? I haven't got a new UK Paypal yet because I'm not sure how to set up and be able to use my own bank account, I've got an old Paypal but it was linked to eBay accounts, I'm going to buy Stealth again, I did have a copy but it was on my broken laptop and I don't know the e-mail I bought it with so any advice on how to deal with this for now would be great.

oompaloompa 10-07-2009 12:46 PM

very very hard to get US bank account, there is a recent thread somewhere on this exact subject by msslife..if you really must, buy once from your own auction and then after that you can pay in amounts. I do not suggest frequent or high amount transfers but a few, lost in a number of other legit transactions could be ok..as long as there is absolutely NO linkage between accounts, i can confirm i have successfully done this...

3rdRockFromTheSun 10-07-2009 12:53 PM

Hi, the U.S. Paypal accounts are fully verified, I don't want to get a U.S. bank account, I'm wondering is it ok to send money from my us account to a uk one or will they get suspicious? Is it safe to send payment as for "services or goods"?

oompaloompa 10-07-2009 01:24 PM

I just said yes! its possible..I would establish a reason for transaction first , dont just send it, an ebay or other auction on say ebid that belongs to you, for say goods that would be repeat ordered....

plus you will need a way of getting a US to UK, tracking number for if you are limited. Possibly order a small thing from US with tracking when you find you are limited and give them that number...

there are ways to cash out paypals eg, with ccnow in US, but I think that is even more complicated for someone in UK, worth research though...