eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   A few questions with Ebay, Paypal Verification & Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/14273-few-questions-ebay-paypal-verification-bank-accounts.html)

stormrider100 10-21-2009 08:41 AM

A few questions with Ebay, Paypal Verification & Bank Accounts

Hey :)

I was wondering if someone can answer some of my questions below:

1. To verifiy a paypal account no matter what the country you need to add a bank account don't you ?
In the UK whats the best way to do this? Is the only option to open lots of bank accounts with halifax, royal bank, alliance leister etc ? Because I can't open like 20 bank accounts ? So what should I do if I need like 10 paypals ?
Is there any way to do it instantly ? Like with the US paypal you can add netspend etc?

2. With a USA Paypal is there any way to withdraw to a uk bank account ?

3. If I create a new ebay account, add a debit card too it and then phone verify it, I can't list any items to sell until I add and link a verified paypal account, is there any way around this to sell without linking a paypal ?

4. Is there any benefit of using another country ebay account with a uk paypal ? Or will I just get suspended easier?

5. If i'm wanting to create 5 paypals and 5 ebay accounts in a row, do I need to change my ip address after I create each ebay and paypal account ? Or will it not matter?

Thanks

oompaloompa 10-21-2009 10:14 AM

1. no, smaller paypal/ebay sites dont need bank YET...UK and USA do....
10 paypals, need 10 bank accounts, true, instantly no, but once you are with say an online bank like cooperative and they have your details already, then you can open more accounts instantly....
2. no.
3.no way round
4.ebay and paypal addresses must match, so do not match up differing ebay and paypal it may cause probs at some point..
5. yes ip must change , other things must be done too, do some reading...

stormrider100 10-21-2009 10:22 AM

When opening bank accounts should I open savings or current accounts? Or does it not matter?

Does this not affect your credit rating?

If other paypal sites in different countrys dont need a bank to verify is it not easier just to create a ebay and paypal account in a different country and then just verify with a entropay card?
But then you would have no way of withdrawing your money would you ?

oompaloompa 10-21-2009 11:22 AM

stick to current accs, savings often dont have direct debit that pp requires..

yes too many banks opened at same time is a no no, 10 I think is too many, 4may be ok

other countries is possible without bank account, but it isnt an easy option..and it wouldnt be something you could shift large amounts with.....

oompaloompa 10-28-2009 03:11 PM

there are several countries eg. Latvia, that dont need bank and you can withdraw to visa card , the account in my experience must be registered in that country but can be managed from elsewhere..........

B4U 10-30-2009 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 110311)
there are several countries eg. Latvia, that dont need bank and you can withdraw to visa card , the account in my experience must be registered in that country but can be managed from elsewhere..........

Thats right, in Latvia all You need is a proper Visa card. Today made few ebay.com accounts using entropay vcc. As far as I know in Latvia you don't even need valid phone number cause there are no checks.