Questions about PayPal Stealth and Bank Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-17-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Questions about PayPal Stealth and Bank Accounts

Hi I am looking to buy a stealth PayPal account since I am banned off PayPal and I have a few questions.

Firstly, when buying an account, there are non-EU limit and EU limit ones, I am in the UK, will these EU limits apply to me? If they do, could I please get a detailed explanation of what they are.

Secondly, I am getting a friend to open a Monzo account in his name, if it was linked to the stealth PayPal, would PayPal be able to see his name? Also what are the chances / what would I have to do for PayPal to figure out it's a stealth account, would there be any legal ramifications?

Thirdly, are stealth PayPals verified with ID, what are the limits on them? If all my inflows were sent through f&f would there ever be any holds?

Lastly, does anyone sell any virtual bank accounts? I tried looking on this forum but couldn't find any.

Thank you in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Questions about PayPal Stealth and Bank Accounts

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

If all my inflows were sent through f&f would there ever be any holds? - yes highly possible.

Lastly, does anyone sell any virtual bank accounts? - not here and be careful if anyone offers you this
Old 04-18-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

why do you want all your payments sent F & F?
Paypal has bills to pay and need to report a profit,you wont last long,it is called fee avoidance.
BTW,some F&F has fee involved.
Old 04-18-2021
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojc2000 View Post
Hi I am looking to buy a stealth PayPal account since I am banned off PayPal and I have a few questions.

Firstly, when buying an account, there are non-EU limit and EU limit ones, I am in the UK, will these EU limits apply to me? If they do, could I please get a detailed explanation of what they are.

Secondly, I am getting a friend to open a Monzo account in his name, if it was linked to the stealth PayPal, would PayPal be able to see his name? Also what are the chances / what would I have to do for PayPal to figure out it's a stealth account, would there be any legal ramifications?

Thirdly, are stealth PayPals verified with ID, what are the limits on them? If all my inflows were sent through f&f would there ever be any holds?

Lastly, does anyone sell any virtual bank accounts? I tried looking on this forum but couldn't find any.

Thank you in advance.
Do some research and learn a little on your own .. someone like you asking all these questions in one go is a red flag to any account seller FYI. It just means you're not ready.

Just quickly virtual bank accounts used to be a thing but due to the nature of abuse are no longer allowed in the forum. I don't know anywhere else where you can get these either as they're risky for the provider.
Old 04-18-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Do some research and learn a little on your own .. someone like you asking all these questions in one go is a red flag to any account seller FYI. It just means you're not ready.

Just quickly virtual bank accounts used to be a thing but due to the nature of abuse are no longer allowed in the forum. I don't know anywhere else where you can get these either as they're risky for the provider.
I should've mentioned I am NOT using this account for EBay or selling anything in general. It is just an account to allow me to receive money on PayPal and withdraw to a bank account
Old 04-18-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojc2000 View Post
I should've mentioned I am NOT using this account for EBay or selling anything in general. It is just an account to allow me to receive money on PayPal and withdraw to a bank account
if you are a regular Paypal member in good standing,you can do F &F every now and then and no question ask,but for a brand new account doing F &F and nothing else will not please PAYPAL,it takes the risk and work for nothing.
where are the senders,there is always ACH,money order,postal order,western union,wire transfer or cash !
ACH is free,money order you can get it for as low as 60 cents in supermarkets