eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Has any one seen the new way PP uses to veryfi bank acc (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/144757-has-any-one-seen-new-way-pp-uses-veryfi-bank-acc.html)

Bradd 08-03-2021 09:11 AM

Has any one seen the new way PP uses to veryfi bank acc

I tried to add a bank account so i could withdraw money into ..This time there was a drop down list you had to pick your bank then log into your bank which i did .I then also did it the normal way to confirm it by sending a small amount of money into my bank then confirm the code .Which i did and it said confirmed ..Now im waitng for the money it said it will take 72 hours

Do you think i will get any problems ?

muzzie 08-03-2021 09:31 AM

Re: Has any one seen the new way PP uses to veryfi bank acc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1165109)
I tried to add a bank account so i could withdraw money into ..This time there was a drop down list you had to pick your bank then log into your bank which i did .I then also did it the normal way to confirm it by sending a small amount of money into my bank then confirm the code .Which i did and it said confirmed ..Now im waitng for the money it said it will take 72 hours

So you want to say that only certain supported banks are allowed?

Bradd 08-03-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 1165111)
So you want to say that only certain supported banks are allowed?

Yeah there was a list of bank logos and you had to click on the logo then sign into your bank some how,, then something happened so i withdrew some money not all and it said pending ,,then i saw there old way was there as well ,,,so i did that and got it confirmed by code sent to my ban,,k so i have no idea whats happening now ..Im just worry how that works will they see a miss matched name when i logged into my bank ?

james_112233 08-03-2021 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1165109)

Sounds like trustily ? The same as managed payments ?

muzzie 08-03-2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1165131)
Yeah there was a list of bank logos and you had to click on the logo then sign into your bank some how,, then something happened so i withdrew some money not all and it said pending ,,then i saw there old way was there as well ,,,so i did that and got it confirmed by code sent to my ban,,k so i have no idea whats happening now ..Im just worry how that works will they see a miss matched name when i logged into my bank ?

Logging into bank sends pp your name and id number :( that way they authenticate you

Bradd 08-03-2021 01:46 PM

Does that mean im feked ..Iv got 3000 in that accnt and 4000 in another PP account :(

muzzie 08-03-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1165138)
Does that mean im feked ..Iv got 3000 in that accnt and 4000 in another PP account :(

Dont say it is over unless they limit you

Bradd 08-03-2021 02:38 PM

They did limit me at first ,but then i sent them ID and i was unlimited..That was before i added my bank account

murdered_by_ebay 08-03-2021 04:48 PM

at least paypal UK have been offering bank login for months if not longer. this is just an option , you can still add manually

I would not mind it because there are lots of bank accounts that can not be added by bank login , if paypal start forcing people to use only those accounts that can this would reduce their customer base very badly

Bradd 08-05-2021 11:48 AM

Good news ! I was able to withdraw 900 pounds into my bank now iv got to get the rest 2500 do you think i should draw it out in one go or smaller portions as to not rais any flags ? :cheer:

dune 08-06-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1165309)
Good news ! I was able to withdraw 900 pounds into my bank now iv got to get the rest 2500 do you think i should draw it out in one go or smaller portions as to not rais any flags ? :cheer:

Yes, little by little, and I would go with 400 not 900 ...

But I still enter an IBAN manually, could PayPal be in phase of changing by using a new method to add a bank !?, I can't believe it !!!. Anyone else has seen that???

Bradd 08-07-2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aorcat (Post 1165434)
Yes, little by little, and I would go with 400 not 900 ...

But I still enter an IBAN manually, could PayPal be in phase of changing by using a new method to add a bank !?, I can't believe it !!!. Anyone else has seen that???

I was thinking next time i might click on the link of my bank but put slightly different numbers in ..It will show up as an error so it might divert back to the old way of sending a small amount of money into your bank