eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Has Ebay stopped showing how many items were sold (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/149847-has-ebay-stopped-showing-how-many-items-were-sold.html)

Bradd 03-04-2023 12:31 PM

Has Ebay stopped showing how many items were sold

Its showing how many items other sellers have sold but when you click on it to see how many were sold today or yesterday or day before you cant open it

Nimble 03-04-2023 01:51 PM

Re: Has Ebay stopped showing how many items were sold

Yeah having the same issue, it's probably an eb glitch as it happened before for me but then fixed itself the next day.

SaiJin 03-04-2023 01:52 PM

Most likely a glitch

Bradd 03-05-2023 10:21 AM

Still there 2 days now,, hope it goes away .Im about to buy some new stuff, id like to know how well they sell ,,you cant do that with out knowing how many to sell per day, then il know how much to buy and what price and how much profit i can make im sure you all have don this im 110% sure you all have :(

rsot 03-05-2023 10:44 AM

perhaps the weekend is affecting the fix of this glitch

staah78 03-09-2023 09:57 AM

Thought it was just me but yes the glitch is still there, been nearly a week now

SaiJin 03-09-2023 11:32 AM

I just checked on my account and it's showing normally..

degsey69 03-09-2023 12:40 PM

I just checked UK accounts and the link to show how many sales and to whom were made is not working. May be a UK thing and not internationally.

renzini 03-15-2023 11:41 PM

Hi everyone

It still not shown how many items sold.

Any opinions. Is there any other way to see this?

JamesNorth101 03-16-2023 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renzini (Post 1213004)
Hi everyone

It still not shown how many items sold.

Any opinions. Is there any other way to see this?

Is this on a US or UK account?

Hank 03-18-2023 03:42 AM

I suspect it's not a glitch but a permanent change.....to stop it being used for exactly the reason stated here. :)

It's a shame, I found it useful too, but I kinda get it TBH.

staah78 04-01-2023 09:47 PM

seems like its a change and not a glitch then, been 2 weeks now lol

rsot 04-02-2023 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staah78 (Post 1214349)
seems like its a change and not a glitch then, been 2 weeks now lol

finished then...

degsey69 04-02-2023 06:13 PM

Yes it’s permanent that you can not see who bought the products on the listings in the UK

eBayThorLyfe 04-23-2023 06:01 AM

A real shame, that was very useful :(((((

Bradd 04-24-2023 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBayThorLyfe (Post 1215518)
A real shame, that was very useful :(((((

Iv got no idea why they don this they are losing a lot of money

They must have created millions of sellers on ebay just because of that one app

and millions still there becouse of that app

You can see what sells or not and by the day which is the most important thing

If you see some one sold 2000 items you dont know how long it took it might have taken 10 years .So you wont be selling those items .But if hes don it in 2 days find the manufacturer and sell the same things

And dont come back with thats why ebay stopped it Ebay dont give a **** about sellers rights you know that

Hank 04-26-2023 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1215597)
Iv got no idea why they don this they are losing a lot of money

They must have created millions of sellers on ebay just because of that one app

and millions still there becouse of that app

You can see what sells or not and by the day which is the most important thing

If you see some one sold 2000 items you dont know how long it took it might have taken 10 years .So you wont be selling those items .But if hes don it in 2 days find the manufacturer and sell the same things

And dont come back with thats why ebay stopped it Ebay dont give a **** about sellers rights you know that

It seems it's no longer about quantity but quality. They would rather protect their decent sellers than new 'copycat chancers' and this is one way of doing it.

They won't lose many account by doing it and they'll lose even less sales.

As I said above, I kinda get why they've done it even though you said not to, but I'm struggling to see why you think you have the right to know another sellers sales figures.

Isn't there third party software which offers similar sales data?

Bradd 04-28-2023 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1215734)
It seems it's no longer about quantity but quality. They would rather protect their decent sellers than new 'copycat chancers' and this is one way of doing it.

They won't lose many account by doing it and they'll lose even less sales.

As I said above, I kinda get why they've done it even though you said not to, but I'm struggling to see why you think you have the right to know another sellers sales figures.

Isn't there third party software which offers similar sales data?

You sound like a prime twat ..1) how do you know theyv stopped it because they want less sellers ?.2 since when did ebay care about there quality sellers ,? ,most of us are on this site is here because we were quality sellers and ebay effed us up so we had to build stealth accounts ?,,3) why is it still allowed in other countries ?.4 i cant even see my own sales wen i made a series of sales and some one has an inquiry you just click on your number of sales then you scroll thru and find your buyer and all there details ..you cant do that now and now it takes ages to find a customer wen you have sold a lot quickly .And 5) why do i have the right to see sales figures ..I know for a fact 99.9% of buyers look at the sales figures and time figures of an item on ebay before deciding which seller or item to buy from.So as a buyer i also lose out .Dont know why your a top member you seem new to stealth

Hank 04-28-2023 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradd (Post 1215884)
You sound like a prime twat ..1) how do you know theyv stopped it because they want less sellers ?.2 since when did ebay care about there quality sellers ,? ,most of us are on this site is here because we were quality sellers and ebay effed us up so we had to build stealth accounts ?,,3) why is it still allowed in other countries ?.4 i cant even see my own sales wen i made a series of sales and some one has an inquiry you just click on your number of sales then you scroll thru and find your buyer and all there details ..you cant do that now and now it takes ages to find a customer wen you have sold a lot quickly .And 5) why do i have the right to see sales figures ..I know for a fact 99.9% of buyers look at the sales figures and time figures of an item on ebay before deciding which seller or item to buy from.So as a buyer i also lose out .Dont know why your a top member you seem new to stealth

LOL, copied for posterity. Get over it sweetheart, it's gone.

I particularly liked your claim that "you know for a fact" that 99.9% of buyers look at sales figures before making a purchase.

I know for a fact it's less that 1%.....because they can no longer do it. :pound:
Not that they ever did in the numbers you wrongly claim, what a truly ridiculous fabricated statement anyway.

.....and that's why you're a failed seller, instead of embracing change and opportunity you spit out your dummy and blame ebay for your failure.

Hoarse 04-29-2023 01:17 AM

Bradd 04-30-2023 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1215893)
LOL, copied for posterity. Get over it sweetheart, it's gone.

I particularly liked your claim that "you know for a fact" that 99.9% of buyers look at sales figures before making a purchase.

I know for a fact it's less that 1%.....because they can no longer do it. :pound:
Not that they ever did in the numbers you wrongly claim, what a truly ridiculous fabricated statement anyway.

.....and that's why you're a failed seller, instead of embracing change and opportunity you spit out your dummy and blame ebay for your failure.

You are a truly ignorant knob jockey .Im happy that you embrace changes in your life .I embrace changes that are good for me or society and people around me .I think youd love Russia you can embrace all the changes there changes just roll of your feathers ( Question have you ever been suspended from ebay if not WTF are you here for ?) Have you just joined to take the moral high ground on posts you cant help with knob jocky

staah78 04-30-2023 09:15 AM

I did not expect to get notifications of emotions spilling out over this issue on this thread lol