eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Paypal asked me to provide supplier info. Will they contact my supplier? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/15297-paypal-asked-me-provide-supplier-info-will-they-contact-my-supplier.html)

citypark 12-18-2009 04:07 PM

Paypal asked me to provide supplier info. Will they contact my supplier?

One of my account(with bogus name) is limited. Paypal asked me to send them invoice, supplier info. Can I give them bogus invoice. However I will give them real info of my supplier. Will there be any problem? I use my real details to order from that supplier. If paypal rings my supplier and find out the bogus person never ordered from that supplier, I will be in trouble.

Could you please help me what to do. Should I give them real supplier info or should I make up the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one?

Also If I upload the document tomorrow, when will my account be restored? How long does it take? I need to withdraw my money from the account.

captainjack1980 12-18-2009 04:24 PM

PP may ring your supplier.

If they do they will just be checking they are a legitimate supplier of the goods you sell. They can't give out or request personal info.

The other option is to make up a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one and give a number that will ring through to you, if you have the confidence to BS them on the phone.

CaptainJack

captainjack1980 12-18-2009 04:28 PM

PS. could take a while for the review to complete with the volume of work PP have created for themselves with all the seasonal suspensions and limitations.

CaptainJack

citypark 12-18-2009 05:55 PM

Thank you so much.

They need invoice+supplier info. Can I upload invoice for "Provide Invoices" step

and upload invoice again for "Supplier Contact Info"??? Because there is contact info on the invoice?

And, Would it be ok if I choose the supplier that provide only email address? they dont have telephone number to contact. Or I should use the supplier that has telephone number?

Thanks again

captainjack1980 12-18-2009 06:26 PM

Yes, that should be fine re: uploading invoice for both steps.

I would say better to give one with a phone number... looks more reputable that way.

CaptainJack

orgut 01-03-2016 03:50 PM

Re: Paypal asked me to provide supplier info. Will they contact my supplier?

I wouldnt try to fool paypal as a friend told me he had the same issue and tried to outsmart them by purchasing from the store and photoshop it to change the date - The result wasnt exactly positive... He got suspended!

Ebayisbad 01-03-2016 10:03 PM

I've done it many time and never been caught. It all depends how you do it. You have to be creative.

Quote:

Originally Posted by orgut (Post 733741)
I wouldnt try to fool paypal as a friend told me he had the same issue and tried to outsmart them by purchasing from the store and photoshop it to change the date - The result wasnt exactly positive... He got suspended!

Ebayorbust 01-04-2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orgut (Post 733741)

Great advice...... 6 years too late.....:sleepy:

richie2065 01-04-2016 09:28 AM

6 years about the going rate for PP to review documents so he has timed that reply well!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 733952)
Great advice...... 6 years too late.....:sleepy: