Wanted to make a new eBay account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Wanted to make a new eBay account.

Hi all

First post here, so I hope you don't mind me getting straight to the point!

Well I recently got banned for using listings for information purposes rather than selling anything, so eBay have banned my account and also placed my PayPal account on hold.

Is there any safe way of opening a new eBay and PayPal account and start running again? I don't need any feedback for what I'm using it, just need to be able to put the listings up and pay the fees through PayPal (or if there are any other ways of paying the fees, that would be fine).

Any information would be wicked

Thanks a lot!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2010

Welcome. i am kind of new here too but all information is already available & i think this information has been discussed already many times. The book may help you although i have not bought myself because cant afford at the moment. SO you need start all over....you need to be a new person to ebay....start with clearing all cookies in fact reboot your computer/laptop, then change your ip address then open a new ebay and paypal account but all information should be different to what ebay has currently got in file. you can you family address or account or any credit card you have never used with ebay before. & never go back to your banned ebay again! good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Yaz For This Useful Post:
Pulp (01-28-2010)
Old 01-27-2010

Longevity: 84%

Welcome guys well i'll have to tell that you are going to have to purchase eBay Stealth thats the only way and read it and read it and read it and then read it some more. Unless you are an extremely fast learner. There are alot of very smart guys and gals in here that will help you but they will not baby step you there. The book is well worth it wait in gold i can guarantee you that. GOOD LUCK and feel free to ask more question but make sure you get the book and read here in the forums often to keep updated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebay got me again For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (01-27-2010), Pulp (01-28-2010)
Old 01-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Hey, thanks both for your reply

I was looking around, and there was a thing about using a Visa card that's virtual? So if I'm not mistaken you could use your real bank details to put money onto the virtual Visa card, then make a PayPal account with that? Would it be okay to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details etc?

Cheers!
Old 01-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
Hey, thanks both for your reply

I was looking around, and there was a thing about using a Visa card that's virtual? So if I'm not mistaken you could use your real bank details to put money onto the virtual Visa card, then make a PayPal account with that? Would it be okay to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details etc?

Cheers!

this is all correct, there is entropay or various bank virtual gift-type cards...3v vouchers too
Pulp (01-28-2010)
Old 01-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
this is all correct, there is entropay or various bank virtual gift-type cards...3v vouchers too
So basically I can open one of these pre-pay accounts, hook it up to my new PayPal with details that aren't mind (not other people's, just faek ones) and link it to eBay with the same details and I will be away?

Then if this account gets banned, repeat the process? I will be paying the fees because they won't be expensive for my use to I may as well just to keep them off my back
Old 01-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

well the cards are cheap and disposible but you do need a bank account on UK paypal - has to be yours and so getting banned uses them up, read about limking carefully and sell sensibly and you shouldnt get banned (too often)
Pulp (01-28-2010)
Old 01-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
well the cards are cheap and disposible but you do need a bank account on UK paypal - has to be yours and so getting banned uses them up, read about limking carefully and sell sensibly and you shouldnt get banned (too often)
Cheers

Is there any chance that you can use a US PayPal instead? Or do they still need bank accounts?
Old 01-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

address details must match so US paypal goes with US ebay account..and yes you need bank for verification, although it works slightly differently there, and there are more virtual alternatives...
Pulp (01-28-2010)
Old 01-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
address details must match so US paypal goes with US ebay account..and yes you need bank for verification, although it works slightly differently there, and there are more virtual alternatives...
So, you being from the UK too, what would you suggest to do? Sorry for all the questions!
Old 01-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

in Uk best to make a uk ebay and paypal pairing, with bank attached and the address be a real one but not banned previous one..variations of banned address is fine, or a relative or a po box..
Pulp (01-30-2010)
Old 01-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
in Uk best to make a uk ebay and paypal pairing, with bank attached and the address be a real one but not banned previous one..variations of banned address is fine, or a relative or a po box..
Ah okay, thanks very much!
Old 01-31-2010

To get you started...
New bank account with new debit card.
Clear cookies and flash cookies..BetterPrivacy - Firefox addon/ CCleaner.
New telephone number for verification/ entropay virtual card.
New IP address (restart computer/ new connection) depending on your modem type.
New email address.

There are a few other things which will require further reading but less critical. Remember NOT to link suspended accounts to your new accounts by linking them or logging in! Ditch them.

Last edited by bode; 01-31-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 02-13-2010

Quote:
I based in the UK too, can i use old verified paypal that was once linked to a suspended ebay account if i add new email address, remove the previous email then use it for my new ebay account just for the purpose of accepting payments from my customers?? I will be paying fees with a new never used credit card or gift card?? please let me know
Old 02-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yaz

that method no longer works. To be successful in stealth, you need a new paypal to match a new ebay. Changing the emails on the old paypal is not recommended.
Old 02-14-2010

I have been using the old method for the past 5 months, they suspended me again not because they linked they linked with suspended account but for something stupid "abused ebay boards" i have no idea what that means! im going back again! lol
Old 02-23-2010

GreenBean, little help here please. 2 ebay accounts both have different info, both linked to different paypal accounts BUT one mistake i made, which i have just realised i have used the same telephone number on ebay for both accounts. everything else is different, just the tel, what are the changes of getting linked in case something happens to one of them??
Old 02-23-2010

Also I forgot to include - first ebay is already verified selling on it now, second ebay not verified, as soon as i realised i have used same phone number, i removed the phone number and restored a new number. so do u think it will affect me in case something happens to one of the accounts?? thanks
Old 02-23-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

I can speak from experience I opened 10 ebay/paypal accounts everything different except the phone number and a suspended phone at that, needless to say they were all suspended and banned.

Old 03-22-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
in Uk, variations of banned address is fine, or a relative or a po box..
I'd like to use a variation of my home address for new stealth eb-ay/pp, as far as I understand I should goes like that:

1. My name: can I use two initials for my 1st and 2nd name and then change my surname by one letter as well (on my existing eb/paypal I use my fist name and my surname, no middle name). Would that be ok with the bank (it should I hope as I set up the new bank acc with first and second name).

2. On my new address: this is tricky for me, shall I leave the postcode as it is (I'll also use the new call sign number for verification)? I'd change the home no by adding 'a' or 'b' to it, remove one word from the street name, but the POST CODE?? I have no idea how best to get on about this and I need your advice please.

Thanks ddda88
Old 03-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@ddda88, Your suggestions for the name are great. Combining like that is a good idea.

Using the (old) home address can be a bit difficult, especially because of the postcodes. When I cam across this probelm I was given a simple answer. Send yourself a letter/post card of the altered name and address. If Royal Mail deliver, then bingo address is sorted.

If it does not get delivered, then there could be the option of using other addresses
Old 03-22-2010

Longevity: 83%

Thank you for that.

I'm not that much worried that I won't be accessible on this address- ppl naturally want to send things back, but I don't mind if I don't get it.

My concern is if I'll be able to register with PP & eBBay if I change so much in my address. They do this phone-address match, don't they?

any advice...