eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   eBay Limited, PP limited, bank info, invoices etc HELP!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/16351-ebay-limited-pp-limited-bank-info-invoices-etc-help.html)

ilyas 02-04-2010 07:17 PM

eBay Limited, PP limited, bank info, invoices etc HELP!!!

Hey there guys basically last AUgust my PP was limited. This was mainly due to a large income of money coming in daily ($90-$400) and decided to limit it. I was then sent this email from PP

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the
online community, we regularly screen account activity.
Our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.
We have placed a restriction on your account as a precaution.

To lift the restriction we will require some further information from you.

If, once we review your further information and we're confident that the
use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and
customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

Now basically what i was selling on Ebay was Adobe Photoshop Keys, these were ontained from a friend of mine who hads purchased a batch of these from a liquidated company. As of now i have lost all contact with him and have no idea of what that company was. Anyway i had no complaints from any buyers and recieved positive FB for every key i sold. On the other hand i also sold merchandise which i dropshipped from China. On this case one of my buyers decided to open a case with PP claiming my merchandise was ⊗⊗⊗⊗. However i informed PP that he had no evidence to proove they were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and also provided them with the tracking which was from China. 2 Weeks later PP gave the case in my favour and released the funds to me. Also i sold some o2 sim cards, basically the way i sold these was listed them on ebay, when the auction was won i then went on the o2 website and entered the auction winners postage details on the free sim card section. With these i also rercieved positive feedback.

Now PP have asked me for the following details

16 Aug 2009 Bank Account Statement Waiting for your response Resolve
8 Aug 2009 Proof of Address Waiting for your response Resolve
8 Aug 2009 Proof of Address Waiting for your response Resolve
8 Aug 2009 Provide Invoices Waiting for your response Resolve
8 Aug 2009 Supplier Contact Info Waiting for your response Resolve

Now i was wondering. As this is a Stealth PP account should i provide my real bank statement? or a bank statement in the stealth details?

What could i put for invoices?

And what could i put for supplier contact info?

Many thanks guys

ilyas 02-14-2010 01:41 PM

BUMP realy need help here

Lyda 02-14-2010 10:35 PM

No need to open second thread with the same exact question.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ypal-back.html

liamo_08 04-25-2010 10:30 AM

For the invoice part I would suggest using the templates that they have on google, just type in 'invoice creator' etc and copy and paste the logo from a reputable wholesaler/supplier on the top of the invoice...

If you can use an actual invoice with receipt but doctor it and that's even better... I passed my restriction by doing this as they don't check it properly (if they do it's rare)....

For supplier information that's easy just make a word document detailing some genuine suppliers in the UK with their web address and contact number... Then attach it as an image (they only accept images oddly).

I'm not sure what to do for the rest as I wasn't asked but I would guess you may have to play around with details on your own statements??? Can't see how else it can be done.

Good luck!