eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Sold concert tickets on ebay but now cant get tickets from supplier.. help please! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/16475-sold-concert-tickets-ebay-but-now-cant-get-tickets-supplier-help-please.html)

forkey 02-10-2010 04:57 PM

Sold concert tickets on ebay but now cant get tickets from supplier.. help please!

Hi. It would really be appreciated if someone could help me here.. im quite new to all of this. Basically I sold some concert tickets on ebay at the end of november for the end of april. But now the deal has fallen through and i cannot get the tickets from my supplier. The tickets total £1000 and I would really struggle to pay this back. I have noticed that my ebay and paypal account have my old address on them still but I paid the money into my bank account. The people who brought the tickets from me think they are getting them at the end of march.

Is there anyway I can get away with not giving refunds, or if not is there anyway I can delay paying the money back?

If anybody can give me some advice on what to do would be very appreciated!

TGMT² 02-10-2010 05:36 PM

You have got to be kidding?

You want us to facilitate advice so you can blatantly steal from someone?

Refund your customer right away and apologize. These people have plans to see this event and still have a chance to get these tickets from a reliable honest seller.

First Edition 02-10-2010 07:11 PM

I would try to contact someone that has them, or maybe try to purchase them from someone else on eBay who actually has items they're selling.

Seriously though, you're kidding right?

Lyda 02-10-2010 10:36 PM

Unbelievable!:shocked:

Burning 02-10-2010 11:20 PM

This is called scamming which I do not promote. I am sure many people would feel the same as I would.

NZT 02-11-2010 08:00 AM

This must be a joke right?

tenggo 02-11-2010 08:52 AM

give upe

ebay isnt for everyone, maybe try some other way to make money... people doing stuff like you have done are the ones making it harder for the rest of us...

slokor 02-11-2010 01:33 PM

And this guy hasnt been suspended from these forums yet? Can one of the admins please take care of this? this guy is obviously trying to run a scam. Ban his A$$ ASAP.

First Edition 02-11-2010 09:16 PM

He'll get arrested eventually. That's a lot of money.... someone will come looking. He's probably too not so smart to not get caught anyway.

NTP 02-11-2010 11:03 PM

I was one of the first ones to see this thread yesterday. I just shook my head and kept browsing.

forkey 02-12-2010 04:52 PM

Look you guys are right.. At the time I was so tight for money after losing my job its the only way i could think of making some money. At the time I didnt think I was ripping people off because i thought they would get it back off Paypal. I cant believe I have done this because im actually a good person believe it or not..!! Its been playing on my mind now for months. Ive managed to pay about £500 back to people, but ive got £1000 left. I just want to pay these people back but I just cant get the money together! Tried for so long to get a loan to pay it but I cant even do that because my credit rating is so bad. Im such a Tw*t I know... But im worried sick how I go about paying these people back, I dont want to rip anyone off. Is there anyway I can email Paypal or Ebay to pay it all off monthly? Or what else could I do? I cant just find a grand just like that.

GreenBean 02-12-2010 06:11 PM

There's the bottom line. You have not thought anything through correctly
You have made serious errors of judgment. Your choice now is to rectify that. A decent person would be advising his customers of the non-delivery of the tickets. WTF would you think a forum would give you advice to get away with this? Not going to happen. Heard your story, sorry your lost the your job, got the Tshirt already :rolleyes:. Now man up and resolve this yourself.
Make an effort to repair this. Unless you find the funds expect the consequences to be suspended ebay account & limited paypal & bad reactions from disgruntled buyers.

No further stories of this or that. Ideally I would like to read your next post that says you have stepped up and taken affirmative action to repair this.:peace:

NZT 02-13-2010 06:41 AM

If the buyers submit Paypal claims and these are granted then they will refund the money from your Paypal account putting it into a negative balance.

You can then top up the negative balance in the month when you have the money.

The buyers will get their money back and then you will just have to top up your PP account.