A few questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-29-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default A few questions

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and i have a few questions if you dont mind. First off i do plan on buying the ebook when i receive a payment i am waiting on. please dont think i am trying to get all the info needed on the forum to skip buying the ebook.

I will tell you about my ebay and paypal background before i ask the questions. I started ebay about 5-6 years ago and i must have used upto 50 dif accounts which were all banned eventually. Once one was banned i created a new one cos it was so easy.

In that time i had about 3 paypal accounts banned for myself, parents and ex partner. Once i used up my paypal lives i just started accepting cheques and this worked or a long time. Then a couple of years ago things got alot harder cos you couldnt sell goods without a paypal account. At this point i gave up and went away (i wish i had found this site around that time).

The problem is i have been made unemployed so i searched google and was pleased to have found this forum. Obviously i am a little excited to have a ebook and forum which help me get back on ebay but i have a couple of questions which i feel may hold me back from getting on ebay.

1. Because i have bad history with paypal from my current address does that mean gettin a new paypal account is impossible even with stealth? I cant think of anyone that i could ask to use there bank account and name etc like in the past. The people i could ask have already been banned. Or is there a way around this?

2. Sorta the same as questions above but regarding ebay. I have had accounts banned to my current address in my name etc aswell as immediate family members living with me. Does this stop me from being able to get back on ebay?

3. Since being made unemployed my credit rating has gone through the floor. Unpaid credit card bills and utilities i'm ashamed to say. Will this hinder my chances of getting new bank accounts for the stealth accounts?

I am sorry about the essay above. I promise i will be purchasing the ebook but if anyone could answer the above questions id be thrilled.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2010

you could just buy an ebay sellers account, there are plenty about....
Old 04-29-2010
Threadstarter  

How much are these please and are paypal accounts for sale?

Sorry for the lame questions i am new to all this stealth business, lol.
Old 04-29-2010

First of all, I am sorry about your situation..Then..
You defenitely need to buy the Stealth Book! All the answers are there...Or you can search the forum but it will take for a while to get all the answers together..
You can get back on Ebay as 1,2,3 if you follow all the steps listed in the book. No wonder that you were banned so many times.. the reason is you've been linking your new account to your old info through your old address, old PayPal account and what is more inportant through your computer IP and Mac address...You have to get a new bank account, new phone (like a trackphone in US), new email address and create an absolutely new "stealth" identity... but before you do that you have to make sure you change your computer IP every time you log in into your Ebay/PayPal account... there are many ways to do it...
Old 04-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the replies upto now, this forum is really helpful.

Just wanted to add that my accounts where banned due to them not being stealth accounts aswell as selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items. I hope to find some legit items to sell to make a living.
Old 04-29-2010

There are some ways around it to sell Vero items... you have to get a good feedback on your new stealth account before you start selling...buy and sell not high risk items, then start selling slowly...also, you have to open a few other back up accounts just in case if your "stealth" account will go down...sooner or later it will especially if you are dealing with Vero :(...
Old 04-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Like someone said above about buying ebay accounts. Can the same be done for paypal?
Old 04-29-2010

You can buy different Ebay/PayPal accounts from our trusted sellers on the forum...yes. there are Ebay/PayPal combined , aged , verified accounts... There are different kinds of them... just check their threads and their account "menu" and choose the one that is right for you...the only thing is you MUST get familiar with how to use them or they will be gone in a blink of an eye...
Old 04-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

theres not much info on this forum in regards to the use of an ebay (or paypal) seller account which is for sale given that we live OUTSIDE the USA.

All the accounts which are for sale are made in USA.
HOW do we go about using them from the UK? Some step-by-step information is long overdue and would be more than welcomed.......
Old 05-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

uk accounts are for sale on the relevant section of this forum.....

there is no need at all to buy an account, the accounts for sale are mainly for those who cannot make those accounts due to their country of origin eg. ip issues..

if you are in UK, make a Uk account yourself, whats the problem?...if havent got the basic knowledge to make your own account, how on earth will you deal with more complicated issues as they arise...
Old 05-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the replies. I will be creating my own accounts instead of buying them.